Pedophile Ted Nuget Blames Jews for Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who cannot even manage to say anything negative about Uncle Ted over his predations of young girls nor his anti-semetic comments.

How was he predatory?
You know...adults with young girls. They are classified as predators.

She was 17 years old. A consensual relationship approved by her parents. And btw having promoted and managed bands I can guarantee you the predators are the groupies desperate to get into the dressing room.

They're the ones on the hunt.

:lol:
That's why we need AOC laws uniform thruout the U.S. at 18.....and I love how you put it on the girls like that. Actually, no. I don't love it. I find it very very sad.

Bod I'm just telling the truth. You should see the problems security and roadies have back stage. And it's worse these days because 16 year olds look like they are in their mid twenties these day.
Doesn't make it any righter.

A meme shared Sunday on Nugent's Facebook page alleges that Jewish leaders, including Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, are behind a concerted effort to confiscate Americans’ guns. The meme showed a small Israeli flag stamped on each individual’s face below the title: “So who is really behind gun control?”
And where is he wrong? Are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it?
Your hasty generalization does not support a Jewish plot to take your guns.
So you are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it? Do you read the news much?

Isn't this crazy?

#1 All of them are hard core "let's throw out the 2nd and the 14th" gun grabbers.

#2 They are Jewish.

I guess by stating the obvious I must be anti semitic now. This is ridiculous.

If you are being silly to extend those three Jewish politicians as evidence of a Jewis plot to control guns in America, yea, it is a hasty generalization.
Very much so.

Look who cannot even manage to say anything negative about Uncle Ted over his predations of young girls nor his anti-semetic comments.

How was he predatory?

She was 17 years old. A consensual relationship approved by her parents. And btw having promoted and managed bands I can guarantee you the predators are the groupies desperate to get into the dressing room.

Parents handed their kids over to Michael Jackson too.

My favorite artist is r kelly

Massa was never "turned over" to Nugent. Come on.

I can't believe any parents would do that. It is a sad world indeed. I still like some of Ted's music, but he is . . . a pervert or was a pervert. The woman he is married to now is most certainly an adult lady though. She's very attractive too.

14817462-standard.jpg

A meme shared Sunday on Nugent's Facebook page alleges that Jewish leaders, including Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, are behind a concerted effort to confiscate Americans’ guns. The meme showed a small Israeli flag stamped on each individual’s face below the title: “So who is really behind gun control?”
And where is he wrong? Are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it?
So you are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it? Do you read the news much?

Isn't this crazy?

#1 All of them are hard core "let's throw out the 2nd and the 14th" gun grabbers.

#2 They are Jewish.

If you are being silly to extend those three Jewish politicians as evidence of a Jewis plot to control guns in America, yea, it is a hasty generalization.

I'm looking at the facebook post right now. No mention of a Jewish plot to control guns in America. Just saying that these are anti gun punks.

Isn't this crazy?

#2 They are Jewish.

I'm looking at the facebook post right now. No mention of a Jewish plot to control guns in America. Just saying that these are anti gun punks.
Thank you, and yes these three are anti gun control nuts.

Isn't this crazy?

#2 They are Jewish.

:)

Common ground. We usually seem to find it.

How was he predatory?

Well, it kind of is like that when you say the parents gave him permission to be with their teenage daughter? I'm sure you probably wouldn't do that. I know I wouldn't. I'd want to beat the hell out of him!

Isn't this crazy?

#2 They are Jewish.

Because we are among the good guys.

How was he predatory?

Well, it kind of is like that when you say the parents gave him permission to be with their teenage daughter? I'm sure you probably wouldn't do that. I know I wouldn't. I'd want to beat the hell out of him!
And ground her until she was 35 and after she was released from the convent.

Now, that's more like the republicans I remember ... anti-semitic.

This is exactly right. The old Republican Party was virulently anti-Semitic.

But things changed ...

During the height of the Cold War, the rising neocons identified Israel as a crucial asset in the heart of the world's energy supplies - so the Republican party's message system went from tacit approval of anti-Semitism to total support of Jews and Israel.

The funny thing is that the Republican Party still makes a home for anti-Semites and Holocaust Deniers, but they shrewdly keep these people out of view, along with the neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and racists of every stripe.

Ask poster Steve Mcgarret about blacks or Jews if you want to see the poorly hidden truth of the Republican psyche and worldview.

Isn't this crazy?

#2 They are Jewish.

Ted Nugent was probably on drugs back in those days. Most of those rock musicians from the 60s and 70s were.

Nope. Clean and straight as can be. He has the true hunter mindset. No drugs. No booze. His only addiction was a love of the ladies.

Hugely against drugs and alchohol.

"Nugent is a fervent believer in unrestricted gun ownership, hunter's rights, and anti-drug/alcohol use.

He is a spokesman for MADD, DARE, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, and the National Archery Field Association. He founded Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids, a camp for inner-city children teaching them hands-on about hunting, conservation, archery, tied in with a strong anti-drug message.

He is a member of the NRA, and frequently speaks about the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. Nugent also is a guest blogger for the Washington Times online newssite."

Ted Nugent

Who cares, he's a private citizen...

He has bragged about being a child sexual predator. The bucket of slime even wrote a song about the joys of sex with little girls.

Oh and I forgot - he's also a deadbeat dad.

ac1c95ba27ee3f1dad0f47fded35f659f9ea3c055bf9454f52ca6a989dff29bf.jpg
16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
I remember what it was like trying to get a date when I was in high school. All the 25 years olds with cars and money for drugs got the girls and I got bupkiss.
JAILBAIT.

Ted Nugent @ 32 years old, released the song "Jailbait."

The lyrics begin -

Well, I don't care if you're just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you're probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don't put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

The albums' next track is titled "I Am a Predator."

He's a sick fuck.
We all were back then.

You're admitting you were a pedophile?

And that everyone was?

Holy shit. You are way past deranged.

You need to be locked up.
dumbass back then I was a 16 year old kid competing with 25 year olds for dates.

Look at who the RWrs here support. Pretty much clues you in on them.

Well?
Where did I ever say that 17 year old boys and girls (not men and women until 18 in case you didn't know)....were no different than 6 year boys and girls? Don't go putting your thoughts onto me.

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.

I explicetedly explained exactly what pedophlia is and that us when you reiterated your position and made another horrorific accusation directly at me.

So you are a sick, sick, sick mind, you can not comprehend the difference between adults and pubescent boys and girls.

That is a sickness in your brain, you need serious help.
LInk where I have said that. Now.
So now you are saying Ted Nugent is not a pedophile? You are saying you were wrong saying I support a pedophlie by supporting Ted Nugent's relationship with a woman?

Bodecea, you can't have it both ways.

Pedophilia is not in any way shape or form having a relationship with an adult.

You still want Demcrats to raise the age of who can be an adult, for what purpose, cause you disagree when puberty occurs? Or simply so you can call others pedophliles.

And bodecea drives electra weeping before her.

Drives me away crying? What is wrong jakesrarkey, you still have your little feelings hurt by my last post you had no response to 8 months ago, did you cry and hold a grudge that long?
Well?

Well?
Where did I ever say that 17 year old boys and girls (not men and women until 18 in case you didn't know)....were no different than 6 year boys and girls? Don't go putting your thoughts onto me.

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.

I explicetedly explained exactly what pedophlia is and that us when you reiterated your position and made another horrorific accusation directly at me.

So you are a sick, sick, sick mind, you can not comprehend the difference between adults and pubescent boys and girls.

So now you are saying Ted Nugent is not a pedophile? You are saying you were wrong saying I support a pedophlie by supporting Ted Nugent's relationship with a woman?

You still want Demcrats to raise the age of who can be an adult, for what purpose, cause you disagree when puberty occurs? Or simply so you can call others pedophliles.

Well, there you have it, where is your response?

You have to figure out things in your little head?

Well?

Well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back