Pedo/Perv Pool

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Much like a death pool only predicting whos a creepy perv predator or pedo predator that will be outed next.

Predict whose outed in the remaining of 2017 as a Hollyweirdo Pedo/Perv or Political Pedo/Perv

I think Dan Schneider (nickelodeon creator of kid shows) is gonna get outed by December as a pedo.

Much like a death pool only predicting whos a creepy perv predator or pedo predator that will be outed next.

Predict whose outed in the remaining of 2017 as a Hollyweirdo Pedo/Perv or Political Pedo/Perv

I think Dan Schneider (nickelodeon creator of kid shows) is gonna get outed by December as a pedo.

This is nothing new for Hollyweird there were these perverts from the beginning.

Just one example is the paedophile Arthur Freed getting his dick out and showing it to Shirley Temple when she was 11 years in age. Another is Louis B. Mayer fondling 16 year old Judy Garland's boobies.

Arthur Freed Paedophile:

upload_2017-11-1_0-24-48.png

Arthur Freed - Wikipedia

upload_2017-11-1_0-25-42.png

upload_2017-11-1_0-18-52.png

upload_2017-11-1_0-19-12.png

While they are at it someone should kidnap that dwarf rat like creature Roman Polanski and put him on a plane unconscious and take him back to America so he can stand trial for raping that underage girl, he probably has raped other underage girls that type always have a list of victims and not just a solo happening.

upload_2017-11-1_0-21-32.png

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

upload_2017-11-1_0-27-2.png

The Art of the Creep: When Good Movies Happen to Bad People

What if I don't really care to speculate? I haven't been following Hollywood since the RIPA/SOPA/Bribe the FBI stuff.

Can I get Slick Willie at even money? Seems like a no-brainer?

Barney the dinosaur. Or rather, the guy that was in the suit.

They all need to be publicly named, anyone who knows who these POS are and are keeping silent are just enabling them to continue to rape and sexually abuse children.

Zero Tolerance for child rapists and pederasts.

Pederasts not to be confused with paedophiles, a pederast is a man who is sexually involved with and/or sexually interested in young males over the age of 12 years in age up to the age of 16 years in age, a paedophile is sexually involved with and/or sexually interested in children under the age of 12 years in age.

At some point, do we call out the Hollywood darlings that would blow anyone anytime for a part in a movie?

Or are they always a victim?

Screw 'em all I say. Haven't been to a movie in well over a decade, don't plan on it anytime soon.

Someone somewhere else said Tom Hanks and got reamed a new one for daring such a thing, lol.

Someone somewhere else said Tom Hanks and got reamed a new one for daring such a thing, lol.

He did have an affair when he was married the first time but ended up marrying Rita Wilson who he had the affair with. No rumors about him as a pedo or rapey vibe.

He did have an affair when he was married the first time but ended up marrying Rita Wilson who he had the affair with. No rumors about him as a pedo or rapey vibe.

Elijah Wood has said Hollyweird is run by paedophiles and says it's all very organised.

upload_2017-11-1_1-19-20.png

upload_2017-11-1_1-20-2.png

Elijah Wood Calls Out Hollywood’s Pedophile Problem

upload_2017-11-1_1-21-17.png

upload_2017-11-1_1-21-52.png

Elijah Wood Says Hollywood Has a Pedophilia Problem

I just read that Nicole Kidman's dad was accused of being a pedo and died right before charges were to be brought against him. No wonder she hooked up with weirdo Tom Cruise.

Thats another one I loathe. Lets add him to the Soon To Be list. :D

Tom Cruise added, Although rumor mill about him is he is bi-sexual.

JohnTravolta has been accused of coming on to his male massage dudes for sex. He could be outed but not unless he's connected to a group that's going down already.

I just read that Nicole Kidman's dad was accused of being a pedo and died right before charges were to be brought against him. No wonder she hooked up with weirdo Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruises father abused him, not sexually but he used to beat him up, he has described his father as a bully and a coward. How we develop into adulthood is crucially based on the environment we have been brought up in, so Tom Cruise is a complete weirdo as an adult probably because he was psychologically fucked up as a child in a violent environment.

JohnTravolta has been accused of coming on to his male massage dudes for sex. He could be outed but not unless he's connected to a group that's going down already.

I have always thought there was something gay about John Travolta, he's also a weirdo Scientologist like Tom Cruise.

Also:

upload_2017-11-1_1-34-0.png

upload_2017-11-1_1-34-33.png

John Travolta - Wikipedia

I have always thought there was something gay about John Travolta, he's also a weirdo Scientologist like Tom Cruise.

Also:

View attachment 157869
View attachment 157870

John Travolta - Wikipedia

Idk about all that that, but I do know the Scientologists set this guy I knew up for a fake rape charge because he was exposing what they do and how they operate.

Forum List

Back