Pearl Harbor and the Deceptions of War.

Post whatever you want. Who gives a fuck?

You haven't posted a single thing here of any relevance .. just taunts .. which is what you usually post.
as if you have posted anything worth reading
you come off as an angry moron
grow the fuck up and stop thinking everyone owes you something

PLEASE! Why isn't it when any Jewish Family makes a buck they are seen as evil. State the 2 events that hurt the Rothschild Bankers more than anything!
WW I and WW II! Why would they help promote these wars if it hurt them so much? Common sense needst to come into play sometimes.

Also if the Rothschild Bankers are so evil and intended to take over the world, then why were they late to establishing a market in America in the 20th century. America in the 20th century has been that fastest growing market in history, surely some evil zionist would have seen this as a chance to further their goal of concuring the world! LOL, the Rothschild lateness to the dance is a prime reason they are a marginal bank today instead of the power house they were in the past! :eusa_drool:

When a Jewish family makes a buck?? Give me a break. You can`t be that freakin` stupid. How do you think the Rothschids got so rich? They funded BOTH sides during WWI and WWII and every war since. Divide and conquer.

You can try blowing your smoke up somebody else`s ass. I`m not one of the sheeple who believes all the Zionist bullshit that comes from the Jewyork Times or off the Talmudvision.

So peddle your tainted crap to someone who might buy it. Not me!

Careful, he may have anger problems as well as delusional ones.

Again, coming from the guy admits to having both problems and takes medication for it.

You project your own issues on to people here more than anyone else I've seen. But then, you were stupid enough to make them publicly known, so you're the easiest target.

Don't you have a rack of pills you need to swallow right about now?

When a Jewish family makes a buck?? Give me a break. You can`t be that freakin` stupid. How do you think the Rothschids got so rich? They funded BOTH sides during WWI and WWII and every war since. Divide and conquer.
The Rothschild Banking family started well before the great wars! LOL, they helped fund the allies against the Napoleon in the Napoleonic Wars, why is that important, because Napoleon stated that he wanted to great the rebirth of the Jewish State of Israel in 1790s!

NAPOLEON AND THE JEWS by Ben Weider
Now here is an amazing incident that is not generalIy known. When the French troops were in Palestine, and besieging the city of Acre, Napoleon had already prepared a Proclamation making Palestine an independent Jewish state. He felt confident that he could occupy Acre and the folIowing days he would enter Jerusalem and from Jerusalem he would issue his proclamation. He was unable to realize this project because of the intervention of the British.

LOL your a joke! Let me guess who you think masterminded 9/11! :ahole-1:

The First World War was horrible for the Rothschild banker. They lost a lot of money in loans that people didn't pay back (mostly dead and injured people) and businesses that went under. After the War, the Rothschild banks began a steady transition towards advisory work and finance. Get a clue WW I led to a depression throughout Europe which was where they did their business and they made their money. But WW II was good for them right? In 1938, the Austrian and German Rothschilds’ interests were seized by the Nazis, bringing to an end more than a century at the heart of Central European banking. In France and Austria, the family was scattered for the duration of the Second World War. When France was overrun, the Nazis did a similar thing to them. With Britian getting bombed to ground, the Rothschild were getting squeezed also. Wars are not good for a bank when your country is getting occupied.

You can try blowing your smoke up somebody else`s ass. I`m not one of the sheeple who believes all the Zionist bullshit that comes from the Jewyork Times or off the Talmudvision.
Rather you believe the sheeple crap of Holocaust denial, Elders of Zion, Nazism and 9/11 truther theories! You rather put believe in bigotry rather than common sense! :confused:

So peddle your tainted crap to someone who might buy it. Not me!
I'm a Jewish salesman studying to be a lawyer, if I stopped at NO, then I wouldn't be a very good salesman now would I? :lol:

The Rothschild Banking family started well before the great wars! LOL, they helped fund the allies against the Napoleon in the Napoleonic Wars, why is that important, because Napoleon stated that he wanted to great the rebirth of the Jewish State of Israel in 1790s!

NAPOLEON AND THE JEWS by Ben Weider

LOL your a joke! Let me guess who you think masterminded 9/11! :ahole-1:

The First World War was horrible for the Rothschild banker. They lost a lot of money in loans that people didn't pay back (mostly dead and injured people) and businesses that went under. After the War, the Rothschild banks began a steady transition towards advisory work and finance. Get a clue WW I led to a depression throughout Europe which was where they did their business and they made their money. But WW II was good for them right? In 1938, the Austrian and German Rothschilds’ interests were seized by the Nazis, bringing to an end more than a century at the heart of Central European banking. In France and Austria, the family was scattered for the duration of the Second World War. When France was overrun, the Nazis did a similar thing to them. With Britian getting bombed to ground, the Rothschild were getting squeezed also. Wars are not good for a bank when your country is getting occupied.

Rather you believe the sheeple crap of Holocaust denial, Elders of Zion, Nazism and 9/11 truther theories! You rather put believe in bigotry rather than common sense! :confused:

I'm a Jewish salesman studying to be a lawyer, if I stopped at NO, then I wouldn't be a very good salesman now would I? :lol:

Like I said ,Asswipe, peddle your useless shit elsewhere. I ain`t buyin` it.

Again, coming from the guy admits to having both problems and takes medication for it.

You project your own issues on to people here more than anyone else I've seen. But then, you were stupid enough to make them publicly known, so you're the easiest target.

Don't you have a rack of pills you need to swallow right about now?

Actual you retard it means I have insight in the problem. Unlike your ignorant rant I have done a lot more than just swallow pills. Eots and BAC are delusional. EOTS dangerously so, BAC maybe not so bad. And look how he responded, with anger when he did not get his way.

They both have a fixable medical condition that will get worse as time passes with no help.

Actual you retard it means I have insight in the problem. Unlike your ignorant rant I have done a lot more than just swallow pills. Eots and BAC are delusional. EOTS dangerously so, BAC maybe not so bad. And look how he responded, with anger when he did not get his way.

They both have a fixable medical condition that will get worse as time passes with no help.

:lol:

Obviously you stayed at Holiday Inn last night .. which unfortunately does not make you a doctor.

In fact, by your logic, we don't need doctors, just ask the lunatics how to cure other lunatics.

Dude, you never have anything of value to offer. No names, dates, events or anything even remotrely conscrued as evidence to support what you believe.

:lol:

Obviously you stayed at Holiday Inn last night .. which unfortunately does not make you a doctor.

In fact, by your logic, we don't need doctors, just ask the lunatics how to cure other lunatics.

Dude, you never have anything of value to offer. No names, dates, events or anything even remotrely conscrued as evidence to support what you believe.

Sure thing you are so far gone it is amazing you function at all. Better start watching out for those black helicopters in the night, I am sure since you know so much they are out to get you.

Sure thing you are so far gone it is amazing you function at all. Better start watching out for those black helicopters in the night, I am sure since you know so much they are out to get you.

Your logic is ridiculous. Because you're a fucking pill popping fruit loop, you have the authority to determine who else is a fruit loop?

You're the ADMITTED fruit loop. Let's leave it at that, huh?

Popping a fucking pharamaceutical pill that alters the way your brain's synapses are firing neurotransmitters is about the most wacked out thing I can think of. WAY more wacked out then holding the belief that a particular government may have had a hand in a conspiracy of some sort.

You're a drug addict, RGS. The only difference is that it's LEGAL. Wanna know how I know? Stop taking your pills and see what happens.

Forum List

Back