Hillary

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Okay, I used to think that if Obama was smart, there was no way in heck he'd make Hillary his running mate as he'd never survive the office. Now that he's making her secretary of state, doesn't that make her 3rd in line for the presidency? That's means, she's only got to do away with both Obama and Biden to become president. I've no doubt she is up to the challenge. Question is, how long will it take her?

(No, I'm not advocating for the assassination of the president, I just believe Hillary is a very ambitious murderer.)

Okay, I used to think that if Obama was smart, there was no way in heck he'd make Hillary his running mate as he'd never survive the office. Now that he's making her secretary of state, doesn't that make her 3rd in line for the presidency? That's means, she's only got to do away with both Obama and Biden to become president. I've no doubt she is up to the challenge. Question is, how long will it take her?

(No, I'm not advocating for the assassination of the president, I just believe Hillary is a very ambitious murderer.)
nope, not 3rd, 4th

and that would mean all 3 in front also be killed or unable to serve

now should the POTUS, VPOTUS, Speaker of the house, and President pro tempore of the Senate all die at the same time, you KNOW someone would be highly suspect
:lol:

Hillary is a murderer?

Right.

Uh anybody who knows anything about the Clintons knows they have had many people killed off who knew too much about Clintons Mena arkansas scandal he was involved in with George Bush in the 80's .Mrs Clinton is as much involved in the murder of Ron Brown and Vince Foster as Bill is.

Last edited:
Sheila, hillary doesn't have to take anyone out as long as she can rule with an ironfist behind the scenes, she will be a financial sniper against the conservatives.

Forum List

Back