Peaceful Palestinians at it Again !!!

I'm pretty sure Israel acknowledged their mistake about using it and will refrain from using it in future confrontations

I'm pretty sure they did not acknowledge their "mistake" until their feet were to the fire with evidence that they had used it - they denied it, then claimed it was used only in very limited ways (to create smoke) and then finally, were forced to admit it was used in dense civilian areas.

Its not Israels fault that Hamas militants operate in dense civilian area

Total deflection.

They had less lethal alternatives for smoke available.

I'm pretty sure they did not acknowledge their "mistake" until their feet were to the fire with evidence that they had used it - they denied it, then claimed it was used only in very limited ways (to create smoke) and then finally, were forced to admit it was used in dense civilian areas.

Total deflection.

Lol this is a toal deflection.

and who the hell are you to suggest how the IAF should operate their airstrikes. You don't know what you're talking about

Total deflection.

and who the hell are you to suggest how the IAF should operate their airstrikes. You don't know what you're talking about

Strange. How is "They had less lethal alternatives for smoke available" - an established fact - a deflection?

I'm sure you know what you're talking about and are a fantastic authority on the IAF and how dare we contradict any of your precious gems of "knowledge" and gee I'm so sorry I take it all back but damn, several other posters already made you look kind of stupid so it's a bit to late.

I'm pretty sure Israel acknowledged their mistake about using it and will refrain from using it in future confrontations

you are so right about that. i remember when i saw one of the first pics of it and couldn't believe it, actually wondering how they were going to cover it up, or if they were even going to admit using those rounds. all i could think was "what are these guys doing? what are they thinking?"

you are so right about that. i remember when i saw one of the first pics of it and couldn't believe it, actually wondering how they were going to cover it up, or if they were even going to admit using those rounds. all i could think was "what are these guys doing? what are they thinking?"

I didn't know at the time what using WP meant - I was horrified after reading about it and testimonies from some of those badly burned from it :(

even if that were true, and it isn't, an HE round would have done the job more effectively...and mercifully.

I didn't know at the time what using WP meant - I was horrified after reading about it and testimonies from some of those badly burned from it :(
I've dug WP from a guys face with a hunting knife while someone poured water on it. It's nasty stuff to be sure but not half as bad as napalm. I've had some painful experience with napalm when it was accidendly dropped on my company.

even if that were true, and it isn't, an HE round would have done the job more effectively...and mercifully.

Why are you lying?

Total deflection.

Strange. How is "They had less lethal alternatives for smoke available" - an established fact - a deflection?

I'm sure you know what you're talking about and are a fantastic authority on the IAF and how dare we contradict any of your precious gems of "knowledge" and gee I'm so sorry I take it all back but damn, several other posters already made you look kind of stupid so it's a bit to late.
Please bring up these posts where i was made to look stupid.
And as for your logic for there being less lethal weapons than WP, im not denying that. But using your logic, there are also less lethal weapons than bullets. Maybe the IDF should use rubber bullets in combat..
haha its so fun arguing with you. Your back always ends up on the wall haha

"I see no problem with using WP to either illuminate or create a smoke screen. I agree the line is crossed when it is intentionally used to Incinerate either Combatants or Civilians. There is no excuse for that."

"combatants." like these types - what's wrong with..."incinerating" them: (you'd feel bad) ?

"combatant guy"

"Total deflection.

They had less lethal alternatives for smoke available."

"Lol this is a toTal deflection. and who the hell are you to suggest how the IAF should operate their airstrikes. You don't know what you're talking about..

"I'm sure you know what you're talking about and are a fantastic authority on the IAF and how dare we contradict any of your precious gems of "knowledge" and gee I'm so sorry I take it all back but damn, several other posters already made you look kind of stupid so it's a bit to late."

verrrry interesssting.....

KVETCH:

"bi polar hossy bro

you are deflecting............unsuccessfully

yes all theft etc is equally awe full anywhere

but you might think us jews (i'm confused)with vivid memories of vile ghettos in europe and elsewhere would strive NOT to do the same thing to our arab brothers and neighbours in Gaza and West Bank, would you not??

just show we are NOT the light unto alll nations but a pariah stolen state of the very worst kind......

roast toast

you know less about anything than a cockroach

no point arguing with an already toasted bloated arrogant ignoramus

so wont waste time or energy on the likes of you

buit if you DO want to know the truths about 1948 etc, then read Benny Morris and Ilan Pappe...

both Jewish Israeli Historians and unlike you, both honest and knowledgeable"

I DUNNO, they sound....similar to me, LOL....

..at least both sound like: "brits." are ya ? just wondering ... ("roast toast" - blimey ? wah ?) hehe.

"Lol this is a toTal deflection. and who the hell are you to suggest how the IAF should operate their airstrikes. You don't know what you're talking about..

"I'm sure you know what you're talking about and are a fantastic authority on the IAF and how dare we contradict any of your precious gems of "knowledge" and gee I'm so sorry I take it all back but damn, several other posters already made you look kind of stupid so it's a bit to late."

verrrry interesssting.....

KVETCH:

"bi polar hossy bro

you are deflecting............unsuccessfully

yes all theft etc is equally awe full anywhere

but you might think us jews (i'm confused)with vivid memories of vile ghettos in europe and elsewhere would strive NOT to do the same thing to our arab brothers and neighbours in Gaza and West Bank, would you not??

just show we are NOT the light unto alll nations but a pariah stolen state of the very worst kind......

roast toast

you know less about anything than a cockroach

no point arguing with an already toasted bloated arrogant ignoramus

so wont waste time or energy on the likes of you

buit if you DO want to know the truths about 1948 etc, then read Benny Morris and Ilan Pappe...

both Jewish Israeli Historians and unlike you, both honest and knowledgeable"

I DUNNO, they sound....similar to me, LOL....

..at least both sound like: "brits." are ya ? just wondering ... ("roast toast" - blimey ? wah ?) hehe.

Benny Morris and Ilan Pappe are excellant sources and I've read some of their writings.

However, since my quote to which you are responding and Toastman's quote to which I responded, were in regards to the use of white phosphorous in Gaza quite recently I fail to undestand what events in 1948 has to do with WP in 2009.

I've dug WP from a guys face with a hunting knife while someone poured water on it. It's nasty stuff to be sure but not half as bad as napalm. I've had some painful experience with napalm when it was accidendly dropped on my company.

Wow. War is Hell. Sorry you had to go thru that, Hossfly.

Forum List

Back