"Peaceful" Muslims Won't Take Refugees. What do they know that we don't?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
There are many Muslim countries that the left touts as peace loving people. They have refused to take refugees. I would think they know better than anyone what is going on with the refugees and ISIS. Saudi Arabia has a refugee facility set up that could house most of the refugees, but they rejected the idea. Same with others. Why are the refugees being distributed all over the globe instead of staying closer to home in a safer area?

It makes no sense that they would be sent to foreign countries when there is room over there. Just the fact that all those peaceful Muslims want nothing to do with the refugees should tell us something.

Dude, when was the last time you have seen a muslim wanting to live in a muslim country?

It is not because Saudis don't want them (which is true, they don't) but it is mostly because muslims don't want to live in Saudi Arabia...... if you know what i mean.......

There are many Muslim countries that the left touts as peace loving people. They have refused to take refugees. I would think they know better than anyone what is going on with the refugees and ISIS. Saudi Arabia has a refugee facility set up that could house most of the refugees, but they rejected the idea. Same with others. Why are the refugees being distributed all over the globe instead of staying closer to home in a safer area?

It makes no sense that they would be sent to foreign countries when there is room over there. Just the fact that all those peaceful Muslims want nothing to do with the refugees should tell us something.

They want to fuck the West.,,,those "peaceful" Muslims do

What is the point of invading Muslims countries? what is the point of fucking with your own?

Go make hell in the West

When a full 25% of all muslim's BELIEVE in ISIS and Sharia, THIS could also be at some Sunni's door!

CTd0Ja_UAAE2FDE.jpg-large.jpeg

It's not going well in Germany, France and Great Britain after taking in so many Muslims. And it is mostly Muslims who can't find any refuge from other Muslims. Seems the Muslim leaders are calling for them to spread and multiply until Muslims become the majority in the world. Fuck that. I hate the attitude that white people need to go. Muslim Imams are telling them to mate with the whites, which will ultimately eliminate them. And the people in cities accepting lots of Muslim refugees are living in hell. The refugees want everything their way and that seems to be the goal. While the left shows a few pics of children as the face of the refugees, the truth is that most are loud radical males who aren't interested in living in peace in the host countries. They are demanding and sometimes violent.

Video of "refugees" in Germany-

This Is The Most Disturbing Muslim 'Refugee' Video You Will Ever...

Why was no one willing to take in German and East European Jewish refugees during WW2?

Europe is their oyster

Jihadists oyster..... America will be too of course.

it's all going to be a bloodbath from now on until the economic 1% classes set up a Police State

because that's what The New World Order wants.

BTW, has anyone noticed that NEW WORLD ORDER is just revamped, renamed term for COMMUNISM? Can't sell Lenin or Stalin's way of life, but the Population in the USA will accept a term that sounds like peace for the world. But, think about it: communism is about a zero growth economy where there is no industrialization so there is no progress, because progress means financial benefit and owning property for the people of a country and creates a middle class; there is one religion or way of thought meaning God doesn't exist; there is a police state and the people are not allowed to own guns; and there is either the ultra rich who are allowed to be according to the favor of the government, or the poor.
We are right on schedule here in the USA if people don't wake up and realize the 1% is a group of people running the show behind our government...they have been working on creating a New World order since the early 1900s. Hitler wanted a NEW ORDER...does anyone remember this? It may be too late for us already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone wake up, it's ok to be nice, but no matter how nice we are the world is not going to hold hands and sing love songs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're callous cowards, as are some callous conservative coward governors in the US.

The big reason is that because Muslims aren't one giant entity. The different sects hate each as much or more than they hate non-Muslims.

What are the countries with the most refugees?
Turkey- Muslim
Lebanon- Muslim
Jordan- Muslim

Should Saudi Arabia also take refugees- sure.
But Muslim countries are doing far more to take in refugees than all of Europe- and by large factors more than the United States has done.

Forum List

Back