Peace Democrats

Palestinians came into existence some time in the 1960s. Before that the only people called "palestinian" were jews. Today the NEW PALESTINIANS are
a cause celebre for muslims worldwide. There is lots of muslims in the world and even in the USA. Biden wants their VOTES
They are ARABS period
Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Keep telling yourself that. It might make the guilt from their mass slaughter easier to bear.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Who do you think you’re fooling? Is there even any serious opposition to the idea that Hamas conducted a mass murder raid in October, that the female hostages have been repeatedly sexually abused, the male hostages ritually tortured.

Until the Gazans love their children more than Hamas, the war continues.

bombing Gaza? Does anyone doubt people are starving in Gaza?

I, too, have known a few honest muslims---but very few---most, it seems to me, simply swallow the party-line.

Who do you think you’re fooling? Is there even any serious opposition to the idea that Hamas conducted a mass murder raid in October, that the female hostages have been repeatedly sexually abused, the male hostages ritually tortured.

Until the Gazans love their children more than Hamas, the war continues.

bombing Gaza? Does anyone doubt people are starving in Gaza?
Uhm..... sorry--but I kinda doubt it. The place has not been bombed out
LONG ENOUGH for "children to die of starvation" as the current claim
goes. I was fascinated by a nice healthy PLUMP young Gazan "doctor"
who claimed that his hospital does not have the MEANS to care for
starving children-----he looked more than well-fed. Dying of starvation
takes a long time. The details of death by starvation were documented
by doctors, themselves dying of starvation, in the Warsaw Ghetto.

Uhm..... sorry--but I kinda doubt it. The place has not been bombed out
LONG ENOUGH for "children to die of starvation" as the current claim
goes. I was fascinated by a nice healthy PLUMP young Gazan "doctor"
who claimed that his hospital does not have the MEANS to care for
starving children-----he looked more than well-fed. Dying of starvation
takes a long time. The details of death by starvation were documented
by doctors, themselves dying of starvation, in the Warsaw Ghetto.
Look at the facts.

Can’t we all agree that bombing and starving children is bad? How much revenge do the Israelis want?

Look at the facts.

Can’t we all agree that bombing and starving children is bad? How much revenge do the Israelis want?
WHO depends ENTIRELY on the information supplied by the country itself---
true or false---it is the information that WHO uses in its stats. The kid
pictured may be sick-----but he is not DYING OF STARVATION. All the food
in Gaza MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED? Survivors have described huge stock piles of standard military stuffs---STUFFED IN THE TUNNELS

Look at the facts.

how much "revenge" did your fellow islamo - nazis want on Oct. 7? How much do they feel entitled to hold and torture and murder "hostages" for
the glory of Hamas? The key to the end of bombing in Gaza is ENTIRELY
in islamic hands---100%

WHO depends ENTIRELY on the information supplied by the country itself---
true or false---it is the information that WHO uses in its stats. The kid
pictured may be sick-----but he is not DYING OF STARVATION. All the food
in Gaza MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED? Survivors have described huge stock piles of standard military stuffs---STUFFED IN THE TUNNELS
Well he’s not dead quite yet. I’m sure Israel will keep trying. Keep your hopes up!

Well he’s not dead quite yet. I’m sure Israel will keep trying. Keep your hopes up!
Israel is trying to starve the people of Gaza? ---AND deprive the kids
of crayons. The only thing of which Israel did not DEPRIVE the people
of Gaza has been a tunnel system ----well stocked with food and weapons
and munitions that cost BILLIONS. Guess what---the tunnels are even
STUFFED with millions in DOLLARS.

Israel is trying to starve the people of Gaza? ---AND deprive the kids
of crayons. The only thing of which Israel did not DEPRIVE the people
of Gaza has been a tunnel system ----well stocked with food and weapons
and munitions that cost BILLIONS. Guess what---the tunnels are even
STUFFED with millions in DOLLARS.
Evidence?

Forum List