Pc libs became even gayer

This law makes a bit of sense. If a toy gun is used in the same way as a real gun would be used, to threaten, intimidate or in a robbery, there should be a law against such use.

This law makes a bit of sense. If a toy gun is used in the same way as a real gun would be used, to threaten, intimidate or in a robbery, there should be a law against such use.

Expecting certain people to be able to properly determine intent is whole nuther story. I can see 3 year old Johnny going to the slammer as we speak for pointing his finger and saying "bang".

meanwhile--they just built a multimillion dollar high school in Atlanta and it has a firing range. fwiw.

I was surprised--that is fine with me.

Back in the 1980's, there was a game called "Assassin", where college kids would pretend to kill each other with "simulations' of weapons.

Until you had a few incidents of cops shooting these kids not knowing what was going on.

Aren't you the one who said Romney would win? You have zero credibility. You do know this dont you?

rw's are so damn dumb.

They boo'd a gay soldier yet Stevie Girl says gays don't carry guns.

Just in the last couple of weeks, there have been incidents of children being gunned down while brandishing a toy gun. And, a few weeks ago, some yahoo waving a gun at his wife was shot down.

How in the world could any of you idiots find fault in this? Its just common sense.

A species as utterly STOOOPID as the rw will surely die out because they're just fucking dumb to live.

Forum List

Back