PBS/Marist Poll Puts Biden at Lowest Level of Approval Yet

They laughed off all of Trump's shitty numbers, and now they crow about the same polls.

The fact that they don't realize we'll notice that says a lot about them.
I usually ignore polls because they are slanted left

But when a leftwing poll has bad numbers for a leftwing president I cant help but notice

I wonder how low he really is?

FJB

As President Joe Biden heads into the end of the year, he's facing a sour reality: The number of Americans who approve of his performance has hit a new low. Just 41 percent of Americans approve of the job he has been doing as president, according to a new PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll. Support among independents alone dropped eight points in a week.
Overall, more than half -- 55 percent -- of Americans disapprove of Biden's performance, including 44 percent who strongly disapprove. His disapproval ratings have jumped 20 points since he took office, reaching a record high this month. The number who strongly disapprove jumped 6 points since a Marist poll conducted just one week earlier.

The REAL numbers are actually much lower.same as covid the poll numbers are being inflated,it is actually 13%.fir the Biden lovers who doubt thst,just look at all these major cities and nfl stadiums chanting let’s go Brandon. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back