Pay Attention

Even if this horse shit were accurate do you think it excuses this sort of behavior? The correct answer is No.

it's from the Daily Mail, a tabloid, and there's nothing backing it up.

Ironic, how the Trumpfalkes are using Putin propaganda to declare they're not Putin-lackeys.

Ironic, how the Trumpfalkes are using Putin propaganda to declare they're not Putin-lackeys.
  1. Former Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) twice reached out to the Soviet Union for election help.
  2. In 2012, Barack Obama said to Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian president at the time: "After my election I have more flexibility."
  3. Jimmy Carter tried to work with the Soviets during the 1980 election to improve his chances against Ronald Reagan.
  4. Bill Clinton pledged to support Russian President Boris Yeltsin in 1996 if Yeltsin agreed "to clear up 'negative' issues.
  5. When Tip O'Neill was Speaker of the House, he wanted the Soviets on the Democrats' side during the 1984 election.

1. Which one do you disbelieve?

Hillary and Putin were close.

hillary-putin.jpg

The report doesn't include the hundreds of millions of Russian dollars kicked back to the Clinton foundation for Hillary's favors and Bill's speeches.

How anyone with two working brain cells actually thinks Russia wanted Trump to win, is beyond me.

They are allowed to do anything they accuse the republicans (white conservatives) of doing.

tumblr_obfxcb8s521ruckzqo1_500-e1471451827922.jpg

Even if that is a false statement by Goebbels, it certainly applies to the scum on the left.

It really is ingenious to use that political strategy.

The biggest fear of the scum in washington is being found out by Trump. Think about how many and how long the rivers of bribe money and shady deals have been going on.

That would certainly include the scum in the media and the endless lawyers with their big brief cases on both sides.

Last edited:
The report doesn't include the hundreds of millions of Russian dollars kicked back to the Clinton foundation for Hillary's favors and Bill's speeches.

How anyone with two working brain cells actually thinks Russia wanted Trump to win, is beyond me.

The left's hypocrisy and double standards don't really matter when they control the media, aka the Democratic party ministry of liberal propaganda.

1. Former Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) twice reached out to the Soviet Union for election help.
  2. In 2012, Barack Obama said to Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian president at the time: "After my election I have more flexibility."
  3. Jimmy Carter tried to work with the Soviets during the 1980 election to improve his chances against Ronald Reagan.
  4. Bill Clinton pledged to support Russian President Boris Yeltsin in 1996 if Yeltsin agreed "to clear up 'negative' issues.
  5. When Tip O'Neill was Speaker of the House, he wanted the Soviets on the Democrats' side during the 1984 election.

It's garbage, a bunch of unsupported items that somehow makes collusion with Russian intelligence just fucking fine and dandy.

It's garbage, a bunch of unsupported items that somehow makes collusion with Russian intelligence just fucking fine and dandy.

Once again: There hasn't yet been any proof of collusion in the Trump campaign. Only heresy.

Once again: There hasn't yet been any proof of collusion in the Trump campaign. Only heresy.
Heresy is talking bad about God or his church. Quite a telling Freudian slip Comrade.

They are allowed to do anything they accuse the republicans (white conservatives) of doing.

Even if that is a false statement by Goebbels, it certainly applies to the scum on the left.

It really is ingenious to use that political strategy.

The biggest fear of the scum in washington is being found out by Trump. Think about how many and how long the rivers of bribe money and shady deals have been going on.

That would certainly include the scum in the media and the endless lawyers with their big brief cases on both sides.

Not only Goebbles but Alinsky's rules, which they're very good at:

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

8. "Keep the pressure on. Never let up."

9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

11. "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive."

13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Not to mention colluding on a fake dossier based on Russian intelligence.

Heresy is talking bad about God or his church. Quite a telling Freudian slip Comrade.

Ok, wrong choice of word. I meant. apostasy, blasphemy, and idolatry.

Not to mention colluding on a fake dossier based on Russian intelligence.
If it's wrong then quit trying to defend Trump doing it, if it's fine quit trying to make Hillary seem bad. Pick a view on this and apply it equally or be branded a partisan hack.

tumblr_obfxcb8s521ruckzqo1_500-e1471451827922.jpg

It's in the Alinsky handbook, false or not.

It's garbage

200.gif

Forum List

Back