Paul supporters, what are you going to do....

When is Paul going to stop wasting his supporters money and just give up?........The man doesn't have a chance of ever being elected, and that's a fact.

What you don't get, what you'll never understand, is that he cares more about promoting the ideas than winning elections. So do we. It's why sending him money is ten times more effective than throwing it away on commercial candidates.

When is Paul going to stop wasting his supporters money and just give up?........The man doesn't have a chance of ever being elected, and that's a fact.

Same goes for Bachmann

If it was a waste of our money we wouldn't donate to him.
Hey, it's your money......I'm not some liberal loon who' going to tell you (demand) what to do with it.......If you want to waste it, more power to ya'!

But, there are much more viable causes to support, then a man who is just too damn nutty to ever be elected.......The wounded Warrior Project, and whatnot.

What you don't get, what you'll never understand, is that he cares more about promoting the ideas than winning elections. So do we. It's why sending him money is ten times more effective than throwing it away on commercial candidates.
Problem is, many of his ideas are batshit fuckin' crazy.....His worldview and foreign policy proposals are seriously screwed up.

And, as i've said before, many of his supporters are his own worst enemy.....People look at many of them, listen to many of them, and turn away from any positive message he may have.

Problem is, many of his ideas are batshit fuckin' crazy.....His worldview and foreign policy proposals are seriously screwed up.

And, as i've said before, many of his supporters are his own worst enemy.....People look at many of them, listen to many of them, and turn away from any positive message he may have.

In your opinion.

This coming from the weirdo who actually puts o' in his posts instead of just typing the word of.

This coming from the weirdo who actually puts o' in his posts instead of just typing the word of.
The truth is the truth

If it gets you all uppity, and causes you to act as the boards Editor In Chief, that's your trip. I really don't care. It's just your weakness being self identified.

The truth is the truth

If it gets you all uppity, and causes you to act as the boards Editor In Chief, that's your trip. I really don't care. It's just your weakness being self identified.
It's not about editing, it's just about how gay it looks when you do it.

The truth is the truth

Yeah, Ok!:eusa_whistle:

Hey, if you want to pick another establishment candidate and get duped YET AGAIN, be my guest. The fact that people like you allow it to happen EVERY FUCKING ELECTION without ever learning from it says a hell of a lot about you. :thup:

Hey, if you want to pick another establishment candidate and get duped YET AGAIN, be my guest. The fact that people like you allow it to happen EVERY FUCKING ELECTION without ever learning from it says a hell of a lot about you. :thup:
The fact that you choose to live in a third world shithole says everything we need to know about you.

Now, go wipe that sheeps ass before you feed it to the village.:cool:

Jester is a perfect example of why, and I say this holding my nose, some people just shouldn't be allowed to vote.

At least when liberals vote, they know they're getting a liberal.

It's the conservatives who haven't yet, for some fucking unknown reason, figured out that the entire country is moving left and the establishment as whole including both parties, are steering the ship.

You'd think they would have learned by now how to pick a little more wisely. I mean fuck, don't even vote for Paul. Fine. But exercise some common fucking sense and pick someone else besides who the media shoves down your throat for fucks sake.

It's pathetic to watch every election, and Jester, you're one of the fools. Congratulations :thup:

The fact that you choose to live in a third world shithole says everything we need to know about you.

Now, go wipe that sheeps ass before you feed it to the village.:cool:

Right, because 30 years ago when republicans were actually conservative, the US was quite the "third world shithole". :rolleyes:

Jester is a perfect example of why, and I say this holding my nose, some people just shouldn't be allowed to vote.

It's the conservatives who haven't yet, for some fucking unknown reason, figured out that the entire country is moving left and the establishment as whole including both parties, are steering the ship.

You'd think they would have learned by now how to pick a little more wisely. I mean fuck, don't even vote for Paul. Fine. But exercise some common fucking sense and pick someone else besides who the media shoves down your throat for fucks sake.

It's pathetic to watch every election, and Jester, you're one of the fools. Congratulations :thup:
LMAO!.....Yeah, and you Paullette types just can't seem to grasp the reality that Paul is farther left than Obama on many issues.

LMAO!:lol:

And, nice to see you telling me who i'm voting for, when you have no friggin' clue.

The way it's going now, unless I start hearing more from these candidates, I just may write in Rubio.......But I damn sure won't be voting for the nutter Paul......the last thing we need is a president paying for his ho's with crack, while Iran is nuking Israel.:cool:

Last edited:

LMAO!.....Yeah, and you Paullette types just can't seem to grasp the reality that Paul is farther left than Obama on many issues.

LMAO!:lol:

And, nice to see you telling me who i'm voting for, when you have no friggin' clue.

The way it's going now, unless I start hearing more from these candidates, I just may write in Rubio.......But I damn sure won't be voting for the nutter Paul.

My man, I will tell you right now that if you wrote a candidate in that you liked, or voted 3rd party or what have you, that I would have much more respect for you as a voter than I do most republicans.

You can take that for whatever it's worth.

It was mostly Fox pundits, but that was mostly because they were the ones who covered the Ames Straw Poll and moderated the debates. You can find the clip here:

Jon Stewart: Media 'Pretending Ron Paul Doesn't Exist' In GOP Race (VIDEO)

That's a great video thanks for posting it.

Actually, upon re-watching it; it was all the news outlets. Fox, CNN, CBS, MSNBC. I guess I focused more on Fox due to their coverage of the the Ames debate and the opening bit. But clearly, all of the media outlets are not taking Paul seriously.

the only time the media pays attention to paul is when they can use him as a hammer to hammer the other side, other than that, they could care less.

Sure. And it makes sense when you think about. Paul is the only candidate who really stands up for individual rights. Naturally the people who are always on the fringe - even the real nut jobs - are going to favor him. But that says nothing bad about the value of his ideas or his positions, it just points out that he actually does defend the rights of minorities.

... you Paullette types just can't seem to grasp the reality that Paul is farther left than Obama on many issues.

I love the way those who can't see paste the phony left/right nonsense get all bent out of shape trying to pin down libertarians. There's more to politics than left and right.

Remains to be seen. What are you a Gypsy fortune teller? Yeah he came in #2 in Iowa. It's early and there are 49 other States to go...your thread is meaningless at this point in time.

He's right, don't deny reality. I reckon Paul will get a room in the nursing home right next to Nader. Ross Perot probably owns the nursing home.

Until this thread, that is what I didn't get or understand.

Forum List

Back