Paul Ryan desperately trying to get Fox News to go more left

How about this startling concept? It is possible to be a right wing asshole and still think Trump is a terrible president.

A conservative who will never get tired of losing, ever.

I think Ryan needs to talk to Boehner about getting some medicinal marijuana. He's too wired and he needs to mellow out. If weed will shut him up, I say start rolling. Nobody but 1%er elitists want to hear anything that J Off has to say

How about this startling concept? It is possible to be a right wing asshole and still think Trump is a terrible president.
They're called RINOs and they have more in common with Democrats than Republicans. No self respecting American wants a RINO or a Democrat calling shots

They're called RINOs and they have more in common with Democrats than Republicans. No self respecting American wants a RINO or a Democrat calling shots
If Trump goes down a lot of people are going with him. Pick the right moment to jump off the crazy train and you might still have a career or a party or a news channel later.

Report: Paul Ryan Pushing Fox News to ‘Decisively Break’ with Trump | Breitbart

For the love of god it’s the most watched news on earth, because it’s the only place we can watch real news! And Paul hates being called out.

FCUK OFF PAUL! You hack rino
It's slowly getting to the point where the only time Fox News isn't leftist BS is during 3 hours from 8pm Eastern beginning with Tucker Carlson and ending with Laura Ingram. The rest of the day is filled with Bush Administration lackeys and faggots like Shepard Smith. It's getting less and less watchable. The only show I will watch during the day is The Five....but even that show has Juan Williams who used to work for PBS until they fired him for being on Fox.

A dog's breakfast. I see you are still making a complete ass of your Commie self on USMB. Fox news is garbage. So is Breitbart.

For the love of god it’s the most watched news on earth, because it’s the only place we can watch real news! And Paul hates being called out.

It's slowly getting to the point where the only time Fox News isn't leftist BS is during 3 hours from 8pm Eastern beginning with Tucker Carlson and ending with Laura Ingram. The rest of the day is filled with Bush Administration lackeys and faggots like Shepard Smith. It's getting less and less watchable. The only show I will watch during the day is The Five....but even that show has Juan Williams who used to work for PBS until they fired him for being on Fox.
Tucker is a little Beotch.

cool-graphic-design-the-cripple-fight-mousepad.jpg

Outnumbered is pretty good, but any show with Katie pavlich is usually a democrat beat down coming. Seeing Juan Williams get so frustrated he had to resort to nazi slang was shocking until waters and Greg blasted him on live TV

But if he cuts conservative voices I need to go to one America.

Fox needs to report the news and provide balanced commentary. Nothing else.

Same for CNN and all the others.

Fox News does.. it’s why I watch. People see more of cnn on Fox then they have viewers because fox tells both sides of the story

I think there is going to be huge backlash towards fox for supporting trump during this second public coup of the president.. look out fox

Forum List

Back