Paul Ryan and his 'conditions' should go back to Wisconsin

Paul Ryan is a nice guy but he supports amnesty and is good buds with Luis Gutierrez....Ryan wants to change the rules that allowed for challenging the speaker....he basically wants to be 'coronated'.......even Harry Reid and the Dimwits support him (wtf?).......what makes anyone think he'd be any better than Boehner....?

Blog: Paul Ryan and his 'conditions' should go back to Wisconsin

Paul Ryan has every right to put conditions to him running for Speaker, and it is the Tea Party Caucus right to accept it or reject it...

I agree with Ryan on this one because why would you want a leadership that mean the death to your political career when you have aspirations to run for President one day?

He wants Bills that can pass the House and Senate and get signed by President Obama and not a bunch of nonsense that he knows would never be signed by Obama and will never get a veto overturned...

So as I wrote I agree with him and now it is the Tea Party Caucus turn to either agree or reject his conditions...

the Tea Party already rejected Ryan's conditions ..

lol

I'd tell the Tea Party to go fuck themselves. The TP consists of less than 10% of the House membership. If they were so viable, their public support wouldn't be eroding, which it is.

Paul Ryan is a nice guy but he supports amnesty and is good buds with Luis Gutierrez....Ryan wants to change the rules that allowed for challenging the speaker....he basically wants to be 'coronated'.......even Harry Reid and the Dimwits support him (wtf?).......what makes anyone think he'd be any better than Boehner....?

Paul Ryan has every right to put conditions to him running for Speaker, and it is the Tea Party Caucus right to accept it or reject it...

I agree with Ryan on this one because why would you want a leadership that mean the death to your political career when you have aspirations to run for President one day?

He wants Bills that can pass the House and Senate and get signed by President Obama and not a bunch of nonsense that he knows would never be signed by Obama and will never get a veto overturned...

So as I wrote I agree with him and now it is the Tea Party Caucus turn to either agree or reject his conditions...

lol

I'd tell the Tea Party to go fuck themselves. The TP consists of less than 10% of the House membership. If they were so viable, their public support wouldn't be eroding, which it is.

the lefties started out with only 10% or so and look at how far they got.....10% can cause a whole lot of trouble.....another reason to make President Hussein keep the percent of muslims in America way down....

the mods and dims really hate the Teapers......their vision of bigger government is being threatened.....

lol

the lefties started out with only 10% or so and look at how far they got.....10% can cause a whole lot of trouble.....another reason to make President Hussein keep the percent of muslims in America way down....

the mods and dims really hate the Teapers......their vision of bigger government is being threatened.....

The Tea Party should be honest and call itself the Plutocratic Party.
They want the U.S. to become a Third World country. Americans from all ideologies have grown tired of the wack-jobs, which all polls comfirm.
I remember when the TP had 60 house members, now there are 40.

lol

They want the U.S. to become a Third World country. Americans from all ideologies have grown tired of the wack-jobs, which all polls comfirm.
Do you know what a plutocrat is?

lol

How familiar are you with the TP financial contributors and the TP agenda/mission?

Last edited:

lol

A strong majority of anti-establishment conservatives in the House Freedom Caucus voted on Wednesday night to support Representative Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin for House speaker, assuring that he will have the votes to secure the post next week.
While the vote fell short of the four-fifths majority required for the group’s official endorsement, lawmakers said it delivered the Republican Party unity that Mr. Ryan, 45, had sought as a condition of his accepting the job.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/22/us/politics/paul-ryan-house-speaker-freedom-caucus.html?_r=0&referer=https://duckduckgo.com/

Forum List

Back