Paul <McCartney At Kennedy Center Honors

Kittymom1026

Gold Member
May 17, 2018

I saw the Beatles when they first came on tour in Pittsburgh, and cried during the entire time. My friend's Mother was an employee of the Coliseum and she got us front row seats. I have every one of their albums....on vinyl.

I saw the Beatles when they first came on tour in Pittsburgh, and cried during the entire time. My friend's Mother was an employee of the Coliseum and she got us front row seats. I have every one of their albums....on vinyl.

I had all their albums as well. Too bad they are (were) all uber liberals.

You can always go listen to the pant shatting draft dodger Theodore Nugent sing about his ferverish lust for statutory rape.

This thread isn't political, so please don't make it. They were musical geniuses and that's why I posted this.

Paul is beyond help these days....a flaming ....liberal, sad.:dunno:

Ringo, on the other hand hardly ever talks about politics. :wink_2: good on him.

Forum List

Back