Paul Manafort's lawyers have reportedly resumed talks of a possible plea deal ahead of his 2nd trial

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
"14 days in prison" as well, you figure? :D

------------

Paul Manafort's lawyers have reportedly resumed talks of a possible plea deal ahead of his second trial

Sonam Sheth and Ellen Cranley

5m ago

5b60c73a64dce81c008b47f9-750-375.jpg
Drew Angerer/Getty Images
  • Paul Manafort's lawyers are reportedly talking to prosecutors about a plea deal before his upcoming trial in Washington, DC.
  • Manafort is charged with conspiracy, obstruction of justice, money laundering, and failure to register as a foreign agent.
  • Discussions of a possible plea deal centered around which charges Manafort would plead guilty to and the length of his sentence.
  • A plea deal would not necessarily mean that Manafort is willing to flip in the Russia probe.

"The Russian Probe." :p

Manafort should sue his accountant for incompetence in filing his 2005 federal tax return incorrectly and then sue Israel and all the other lobbiests occupying Washington DC to do their bidding.

He should throw himself on the mercy of the court and beg for forgiveness while providing all the dirt he has on Trump.

He got something out of all this, why else would a bankrupt man volunteer to work for free?

Manafort should sue Mueller for illegally investigating him because of an illegal investigation started with a fake dossier by deep state anti Trumpers.

I wouldn't doubt that we see something like that either, because President Trump is going to blow the lid off this farce of a witch hunt.

It's coming... drip, drip, drip...

And yet Mueller has a reputation for having overwhelming evidence,
and Trump has a reputation for having no evidence and for lying.

I seriously doubt Trump can do much of anything until he changes his stripes.

And yet Mueller has a reputation for having overwhelming evidence,
and Trump has a reputation for having no evidence and for lying.

I seriously doubt Trump can do much of anything until he changes his stripes.

If Trump declassifies the FISA warrants and they are found to have been
granted illegally, Mueller's entire probe will come to an end.

"The Russian Probe." :p

Manafort should sue his accountant for incompetence in filing his 2005 federal tax return incorrectly and then sue Israel and all the other lobbiests occupying Washington DC to do their bidding.
Brain washed Idiot.

TDS alert! :p Erinwktr, before I dismantle you, what island or other retarded, inbred area do you come from?

TDS alert! :p Erinwktr, before I dismantle you, what island or other retarded, inbred area do you come from?

I am brave and none of the things you accuse me of. Virginia. Stop being an Online Ass Hole.

Erinwltr, too ashamed to tell us where you are from you illiterate punk? :p Get your facts in order because I am going to punish you.

Erinwltr, too ashamed to tell us where you are from you illiterate punk? :p Get your facts in order because I am going to punish you.
The USMB Poster Child of posting Manna form Heaven SHIT. Fuck off and die, Snout.

The USMB Poster Child of posting Manna form Heaven SHIT. Fuck off and die, Snout.

Listen you satanic devil. I cleanse you if you read this. Free yourself from the demons, you delusion douchebag and then go back and get your high school equivalency diploma, before you get pwnd even more! You are apparently retarded. Please feel free to prove me wrong, you slimy worm!

Listen you satanic devil. I cleanse you if you read this. Free yourself from the demons, you delusion douchebag and then go back and get your high school equivalency diploma, before you get pwnd even more! You are apparently retarded. Please feel free to prove me wrong, you slimy worm!
Oh You did not die, Snout.....

You are a Funny Fucker. I'll give you that. Snout.

Manafort is a tax evading crook. Its patriotic to pay your taxes and not willingly evade paying. He IS part of the swamp that needs to be drained. There is NO defending his actions. NONE.

Mueller's evidence was overwhelming...

BTW - DOJ doesn't need to declassify anything to see if warrant illegal or not. That is just silly.

Forum List

Back