Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps

I'm not sure who said it, but someone said that we shouldn't fear Trump's second term, we should fear his third and fourth term.
I love that you're scared of your own shadow
Nah, I don't really think he'll get a 3rd term. Maybe a 3rd consecutive sentence.

Unlike your hero, the obummer, trump actually supports, and follows the COTUS
I don't care that much about Obama. I don't hate him.

What I don't like about Obama is what he could have done and didn't do.

The only thing I like about Trump is what he didn't do. And that's mainly that he didn't start another foreign war.
Oh, shut up.

I'm not sure who said it, but someone said that we shouldn't fear Trump's second term, we should fear his third and fourth term.
Nah, I don't really think he'll get a 3rd term. Maybe a 3rd consecutive sentence.

The only thing I like about Trump is what he didn't do. And that's mainly that he didn't start another foreign war.
White People Elected Obama because we are sick or Race Wars and Race Baiting, and we were hoping he would Liberate America from that like he said he would.

We were expecting Abraham Lincoln and what we got was an Arsonist with a gas can and a whole pack of matches.

White People Elected Obama because we are sick or Race Wars and Race Baiting, and we were hoping he would Liberate America from that like he said he would.

We were expecting Abraham Lincoln and what we got was an Arsonist with a gas can and a whole pack of matches.
No, Trump is an arsonist burning treaties, laws and any bit of decency left.

Paul Krugman Makes A Prediction: Journalists Will Be Imprisoned Or Trump Ends Up In Jail
Paul Krugman Makes A Prediction: Journalists Will Be Imprisoned Or Trump Ends Up In Jail

Paul Krugman on Twitter

Master+of+predictions_92d138_7318288.jpg

Young-Girl-Shrugs-Why-Dont-We-Have-Both.gif

Which treaty would that be?

Trump hasn't burned any treaties. He exited these treaties by the clauses so enabling such an exit.

Sheesh!

They weren't even proper Treaties, they were executive agreements. Obummer knew he couldn't get them ratified so he never even sent them to Congress.

I agree, how about former VPs?
Of course! I wonder if Barr's successor will take it up, after he is impeached or resigns? Doubtful.

I am specifically referring to biden, and his obvious corruption.
Well, youre going to be disapponted when that fantasy goes nowhere. I was just wondering aloud if Barr's successor would take up an investigation of Biden, after Barr is impeached or resigns.

Doubtful.

Faggot whites with white faggot guilt elected that boy.
No intelligent white people would have fell for that shit.

I agree, how about former VPs?
Of course! I wonder if Barr's successor will take it up, after he is impeached or resigns? Doubtful.

I am specifically referring to biden, and his obvious corruption.
Well, youre going to be disapponted when that fantasy goes nowhere. I was just wondering aloud if Barr's successor would take up an investigation of Biden, after Barr is impeached or resigns.

Doubtful.

Barr will go nowhere.

You know if you study, you might actually be able to make it to the fifth grade.

You know if you study, you might actually be able to make it to the fifth grade.

Why didn't you?

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Forum List

Back