Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps

They in the media have killed themselves.....even Trump haters know the media are lying but they hate Trump so they don't care...that is how stupid they are....
No reason to jail them either as they have cried wolf with pure hyperbole so long that anyone with common sense can see through their crap. They become more irrelevant by the day.

The only question is...
Is there enough folks left with common sense?

Pauly-Boy does have a good track record concerning Trump though -

Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/krugman-trump-global-recession-2016-231055
The economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned in a …

• Author: Adam Cancryn

What you are forgetting - naw, probably your handlers thought you'd better remain a blinkered partisan hack with no relation to facts, or integrity, for that matter - is this:

As I said in today’s column, nobody who thought Trump would be a disaster should change his or her mind because he won the election. He will, in fact, be a disaster on every front. And I think he will eventually drag the Republican Party into the abyss along with his own reputation; the question is whether he drags the rest of the country, and the world, down with him.

But it’s important not to expect this to happen right away. There’s a temptation to predict immediate economic or foreign-policy collapse; I gave in to that temptation Tuesday night, but quickly realized that I was making the same mistake as the opponents of Brexit (which I got right). So I am retracting that call, right now. It’s at least possible that bigger budget deficits will, if anything, strengthen the economy briefly.​

So, he checked his remark, detected his error, if somewhat belatedly, admitted why it happened, and corrected himself - which is what you partisan hacks never, ever learn, or even begin to understand. Nearly three years later, you are still posting the same pap, long corrected, and you've not even the first clue as to how embarrassing that blatant partisan hackery of yours really is. Rather, you revel in it.

Pauly-Boy does have a good track record concerning Trump though -

Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/krugman-trump-global-recession-2016-231055
The economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned in a …

• Author: Adam Cancryn

What you are forgetting - naw, probably your handlers thought you'd better remain a blinkered partisan hack with no relation to facts, or integrity, for that matter - is this:

As I said in today’s column, nobody who thought Trump would be a disaster should change his or her mind because he won the election. He will, in fact, be a disaster on every front. And I think he will eventually drag the Republican Party into the abyss along with his own reputation; the question is whether he drags the rest of the country, and the world, down with him.

But it’s important not to expect this to happen right away. There’s a temptation to predict immediate economic or foreign-policy collapse; I gave in to that temptation Tuesday night, but quickly realized that I was making the same mistake as the opponents of Brexit (which I got right). So I am retracting that call, right now. It’s at least possible that bigger budget deficits will, if anything, strengthen the economy briefly.​

So, he checked his remark, detected his error, if somewhat belatedly, admitted why it happened, and corrected himself - which is what you partisan hacks never, ever learn, or even begin to understand. Nearly three years later, you are still posting the same pap, long corrected, and you've not even the first clue as to how embarrassing that blatant partisan hackery of yours really is. Rather, you revel in it.

Krugman is the epitome of a political hack
If you believe him - you are one too.

I just informed you on the difference between Krugman and a partisan hack, such as you. Apparently, it all went right over your pointy head.

On the other hand, we have your OP article, by "teaparty.org", based on "InfoWars". That's - even among the most demented of partisan hacks - the outermost fringe, which some are smart enough to avoid. Same cannot be said about you.

Does the democrat voter think the media will stop lying when Trump is gone?...because they won't...this media is a corporate endorser...as long as the corporation is in line with their thinking they will protect them over the demise of the nation and its people...
They lie about Republicans or they cover up things done by the Dems. Sometimes both at the same time.

I just informed you on the difference between Krugman and a partisan hack, such as you. Apparently, it all went right over your pointy head.

On the other hand, we have your OP article, by "teaparty.org", based on "InfoWars". That's - even among the most demented of partisan hacks - the outermost fringe, which some are smart enough to avoid. Same cannot be said about you.

So you don't think that Krugman said that?

Rather, you revel in it.
Like you revel in Crazy Paul's comment about putting thousands of journalists in prison camps?

You make yourself an accomplice in his idiocy by not contradicting, or even addressing, his insane comments
about thousands of journalists winding up in prison camps due to Trump.

So while you point to the speck in the eye of those who mentioned Krugman's comments about a world wide recession
(which he belatedly corrected) you ignore the boulder in your own eye because you fail to condemn Krugman's insane
comments which are the basis of this thread.

Pathetically hypocritical or maybe you agree with him? Maybe the journalists will be rounded up and put in the FEMA camps that you undoubtedly mocked and laughed at when similar comments were made about Obama rounding up patriots. You guys are clowns.

I'm not sure who said it, but someone said that we shouldn't fear Trump's second term, we should fear his third and fourth term.

The same Krugman who suggested we prepare for an actual alien invasion. Not the invading Mexicans, but actual little green men from Mars. Anybody believing him is just stupid beyond words.

The same Krugman who suggested we prepare for an actual alien invasion. Not the invading Mexicans, but actual little green men from Mars. Anybody believing him is just stupid beyond words.
Yep. If the aliens leave their planet now, we can expect them in a million years

Whatever happened the Great Douche promise to put all illegals in the USA camps.

Right, that will not happen. Like this spew by the Douche.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Economist and New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman suggested Friday evening that “thousands of journalists” will end up imprisoned because of the administration or President Donald Trump goes to jail.

Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps’ | Tea Party
LMAO
FaroffCandidIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

I'm not sure who said it, but someone said that we shouldn't fear Trump's second term, we should fear his third and fourth term.
I love that you're scared of your own shadow
Nah, I don't really think he'll get a 3rd term. Maybe a 3rd consecutive sentence.

Unlike your hero, the obummer, trump actually supports, and follows the COTUS
I don't care that much about Obama. I don't hate him.

What I don't like about Obama is what he could have done and didn't do.

The only thing I like about Trump is what he didn't do. And that's mainly that he didn't start another foreign war.

Forum List

Back