Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps

Hopefully awaiting execution for treason.
I know you're trying hard to get attention. But you are embarrassing yourself.
The nonstop liars spews lies again. I hope you are locked up with them. Forced to drink piss.
You sound about...11 years old.
You walking shit stains never change.
Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.
Damn you are a whiny moron. Are you like this all day?
Just pointing how predictable you shit stains are, as long as it takes.

There's hardly any real jouranlists left. Just your average small-timer.

Most mainstream media function as mouthpieces for the state department.

Gosh, this asshole even wears a CIA pin. lol.

r1bac6wk1wn31.jpg

The nonstop liars spews lies again. I hope you are locked up with them. Forced to drink piss.
Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.
Nah, you're just soothing yourself. Poor little guy. I know these events are tough on you.

Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.
Nah, you're just soothing yourself. Poor little guy. I know these events are tough on you.
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Hopefully awaiting execution for treason.
Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.
Wait, are you talking to Krugman?

Over Three Years After His Doomsday Prediction, Paul Krugman Makes Reluctant Admission About the Trump Economy.

When last we left you with Paul Krugman, the liberal New York Times columnist was fangirling cheering on House Intel Chair Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) opening statement at the start of the Senate’s impeachment trial. Of Schiff’s performance and “leadership”, Krugman opined that “On this front, at least, the party is doing something right”:

Paul-Krugman-smile1-800x416.jpg

Krugman is still struggling through a credibility crisis that arguably started at the time Donald Trump was elected president in November 2016.

Like many other liberal elites, Krugman went into Code Red mode in the immediate aftermath of Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton. In a piece published shortly after Trump won, the Nobel Prize winner predicted an economic doomsday scenario worldwide due to Trump’s election:

Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.​

Under any circumstances, putting an irresponsible, ignorant man who takes his advice from all the wrong people in charge of the nation with the world’s most important economy would be very bad news. What makes it especially bad right now, however, is the fundamentally fragile state much of the world is still in, eight years after the great financial crisis.​

Now comes the mother of all adverse effects — and what it brings with it is a regime that will be ignorant of economic policy and hostile to any effort to make it work. Effective fiscal support for the Fed? Not a chance. In fact, you can bet that the Fed will lose its independence, and be bullied by cranks.​

So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.​

Krugman was clearly wrong about what would happen under a Trump economy, as he is frequently reminded when he weighs in on the issues of the day:

Economist and New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman suggested Friday evening that “thousands of journalists” will end up imprisoned because of the administration or President Donald Trump goes to jail.

Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps’ | Tea Party

That is funny. Calling media's bullshit does not equate to jailing. It's not like Trump prosecuted and spied on journalists and their sources, as his predecessor did.

Economist and New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman suggested Friday evening that “thousands of journalists” will end up imprisoned because of the administration or President Donald Trump goes to jail.

Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps’ | Tea Party

That is funny. Calling media's bullshit does not equate to jailing. It's not like Trump prosecuted and spied on journalists and their sources, as his predecessor did.
Yeah, they think is should be a crime to call them out.

If there was ever any doubt that Krugman was an idiot...it has now been removed! Someone get that man a tin foil hat! He's gone full R-Derp!

I'm not sure who said it, but someone said that we shouldn't fear Trump's second term, we should fear his third and fourth term.
Trump's third and fourth terms are going to be the high point of the American experiment. Then someone with a lot of low information followers like GWB or Obama will come along and wreck all that progress. That's why we should really cherish Trump's next three terms. Everyone will miss him when he's gone.

If there was ever any doubt that Krugman was an idiot...it has now been removed! Someone get that man a tin foil hat! He's gone full R-Derp!

The guy who said back in nineties that internet’s impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine’s, screamed that Trump election will cause market crash and recession, and we're not gonna see 3% growth again...

Yes, he got the Nobel prize, but he was wrong on everything ever since.

Forum List

Back