Paul Krugman: Anti-Obamacare Governors Risk Killing Poor People

Good Gawd. Loads of those people will be "subsidized" by our tax dollars.

We will pay more to cover those folks.

The only winners in the ACA are those that don't have HC. The rest of us who do either with beni's or buying our own will be paying up the ass for those that don't.

I'm not interested in paying anyones HC costs. If you are then break YOUR wallet and checkbook and have at it.

I'd much rather subsidize the care of sick American citizens then the slaughter of Iraqi citizens.

Open up your checkbook and whip out your wallet and subsidize away.

Slaugher of Iraqi citizens? How many did Saddam slaughter?? Good God your a moron.

The more people insured, the more money the health care industry makes, rightwingers hate capitalism? :lol:
Mo' money, mo bettuh' right? :lol:

Krugman also thought it would be a good idea to Mint a Trillion Dollar Coin.

Flaylo = Monumentally Stupid.

And Yemen children. And Pakistani children. Probably countless other coutnries too.
Types like sallow are actually mentally retarded. Functional. Sad really.

Except retards think Krugman earned one for macroeconomic god like rockstar. He did not, he got the award on his trade theories. Being economically inept though, I don't expect sycophant retards to know the difference and why Krugman is nothing more than a partisan hack that serves to maintain the stupid in loyal subjects like Swallow and Flacio.

YOu probably think his idea to plan for a fake alien invasion is a good idea too. Because you're economically illiterate. Exactly the way Krugman likes his audience.

Sorry faggot. No swallow for you TakesItUptheAss.

And the fact you can't formulate a cogent retort for anything Krugman has written pretty much proves what a dumb fuck you are..

And your homosexual rants pretty much proves how much a faggot you are TakesItUptheAss.

I don't respond to idiots like Krugman. They are to be mocked. The same as turds like you, pal. DIAF.

No..you respond like a cum gargling faggot that hangs out at trannie bars looking to slobber on other like minded faggot dick.

The more people insured, the more money the health care industry makes, rightwingers hate capitalism? :lol:
Mo' money, mo bettuh' right? :lol:

Krugman also thought it would be a good idea to Mint a Trillion Dollar Coin.

Flaylo = Monumentally Stupid.
Seriously...I saw the name "Paul Krugman" and half expected that this thread would be in the Humor sub-forum. :lol:

Sorry faggot. No swallow for you TakesItUptheAss.

And the fact you can't formulate a cogent retort for anything Krugman has written pretty much proves what a dumb fuck you are..

And your homosexual rants pretty much proves how much a faggot you are TakesItUptheAss.

I don't respond to idiots like Krugman. They are to be mocked. The same as turds like you, pal. DIAF.

No..you respond like a cum gargling faggot that hangs out at trannie bars looking to slobber on other like minded faggot dick.

You are seriously insecure about your sexuality, aren't you? This is the type of LOLberal tolerance we've all come to expect though. See, calling me names to infer I'm homo or bisexual does not bother me. I'm not a bigot retard, like you. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality and others choices do not bother me.

If you had even two brain cells, you might realize that calling you swallow isn't a reference to sexual preference. It's a reference to you constantly swallowing up stupid talking points and soundbites to feed your empty head.

Then again, I repeat myself. You think Krugman is smart.

His Nobel Prize is about as credible, valid and well-deserved as Al Gore's and President Obama's.

Yep.

That's the thing about most of this country and the rest of the world, and you wingnuts.

The Nobel has meaning.

Except retards think Krugman earned one for macroeconomic god like rockstar. He did not, he got the award on his trade theories. Being economically inept though, I don't expect sycophant retards to know the difference and why Krugman is nothing more than a partisan hack that serves to maintain the stupid in loyal subjects like Swallow and Flacio.

You probably think his idea to plan for a fake alien invasion is a good idea too. Because you're economically illiterate. Exactly the way Krugman likes his audience.

Lest we forget how ol' ferret face invoked the broken window fallacy to try and reframe 911™ into a defacto economic stimulus for NYC. :cuckoo:

You are seriously insecure about your sexuality, aren't you? This is the type of LOLberal tolerance we've all come to expect though. See, calling me names to infer I'm homo or bisexual does not bother me. I'm not a bigot retard, like you. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality and others choices do not bother me.

If you had even two brain cells, you might realize that calling you swallow isn't a reference to sexual preference. It's a reference to you constantly swallowing up stupid talking points and soundbites to feed your empty head.

Problem is swallow doesn't have any brain cells.

I ain't insecure at all.

And you think your cute little bullshit about not referencing homosexuality is going to fly.

It ain't.

And it's always conservatives that start the faggot shit.

Faggot.

Got it?

Embrace it.

TakesItUpTheAss.

And yeah..I am calling you a faggot.

Nothing cutesy about it.

I ain't insecure at all.

And you think your cute little bullshit about not referencing homosexuality is going to fly.

It ain't.

Faggot.

Got it?

Embrace it.

TakesItUpTheAss.

Nothing cutesy about it.

See what i mean? You're so insecure about yourself that when someone infers 'Swallow" on you, you immediately turn into a raging bigotted retard. Congratulations, bigot.
You Statist sycophants are nothing if not predictable.

I ain't insecure at all.

It ain't.

Faggot.

Got it?

Embrace it.

TakesItUpTheAss.

Nothing cutesy about it.

See what i mean? You're so insecure about yourself that when someone infers 'Swallow" on you, you immediately turn into a raging bigotted retard. Congratulations, bigot.

Naw.

When you start shit..

You get bit.

Simple as that.

Don't run up and punch someone then complain when you get your ass kicked.

You pissants are so predictable.

I ain't insecure at all.

It ain't.

Faggot.

Got it?

Embrace it.

TakesItUpTheAss.

Nothing cutesy about it.

Naw.

When you start shit..

You get bit.

Simple as that.

Don't run up and punch someone then complain when you get your ass kicked.

You pissants are so predictable.
So are you. Get obamaturd out of your mouth and think.

Forum List

Back