Paul Gosar lets his racist, seditionist freak flag fly

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Last edited:
Who elects these people? - Asking for a friend... Oh MY! :omg:

there is nothing wrong with being a white nationalist...liberals are really communist so what the problem

there is nothing wrong with being a white nationalist...liberals are really communist so what the problem
Yeah, you live with liberalism complementing your existence that you call communism, you're a bright boy.

I see cities burning over fake racism, I see business ruined by a needless lockdown over a virus that has 99% survivability, Democrat controlled cities are turned into dystopian a mess, I ask myself: " Who elects these people?"
Republicans.
How does that happen? Shine the divine light of troll wisdom, Bart.
The yellow butthead is only here to poop on the thread...It's what he does.

I see cities burning over fake racism, I see business ruined by a needless lockdown over a virus that has 99% survivability, Democrat controlled cities are turned into dystopian a mess, I ask myself: " Who elects these people?"
Republicans.
bart blind.png

I see cities burning over fake racism, I see business ruined by a needless lockdown over a virus that has 99% survivability, Democrat controlled cities are turned into a dystopian mess, I ask myself: " Who elects these people?"

Racism is fake Mar? Goober Gosar surely would agree - “Very fine people” or something :rolleyes-41:

The meme is goofy.....Not even funny.

That the moonbat agitprops are giving this any oxygen let's you know all you need to know about how terrified they are of the Murica-first populist movement.
I remember when Liberals understood the concept of parody & satire.

Republicans.
View attachment 466347
I see cities burning over fake racism, I see business ruined by a needless lockdown over a virus that has 99% survivability, Democrat controlled cities are turned into a dystopian mess, I ask myself: " Who elects these people?"

Racism is fake Mar? Goober Gosar surely would agree - “Very fine people” or something :rolleyes-41:
I got one answer: Jesse Smollett. Fake racism is what drives the internet and social media.

Last edited:

Conservatives vote for these lunatics.

all part of the democrat quest to destroy the USA...run up the debt, flood in the uneducated masses

The meme is goofy.....Not even funny.

That the moonbat agitprops are giving this any oxygen let's you know all you need to know about how terrified they are of the Murica-first populist movement.
I remember when Liberals understood the concept of parody & satire.
there used to be intelligent liberals....wha???????????????????????????? somebody even said liberals used to stand up for democracy and freedom of expression...man, those days are long gone

Forum List

Back