Paul Gosar lets his racist, seditionist freak flag fly

Who elects these people? - Asking for a friend... Oh MY! :omg:

there is nothing wrong with being a white nationalist...liberals are really communist so what the problem
"there is nothing wrong with being a white nationalist"......where there you go. :laughing0301:

I see cities burning over fake racism, I see business ruined by a needless lockdown over a virus that has 99% survivability, Democrat controlled cities are turned into dystopian a mess, I ask myself: " Who elects these people?"
Republicans.
Republicans elect democrats? Oh, yeah. I almost forgot about the2020 potus election.

In 2018, racism was ebbing, and not a problem. Meanwhile back at the hacienda, BLM becomes militant. Suddenly in 2020, the Chinese News Network (ya know, main stream media... CNN...) suddenly focuses on "bad police/black interactions" and NEVER actually relates all the facts like a legitimate journalistic endeavor? There's millions of police/civilian interactions every year. Few of them are violent, and fewer still involve blacks. Even fewer are proven to be race motivated (if ever). Why that sudden focus on white racist cops?

Curious, why the sudden obsession with China & Donnie’s pal Xi?
Interesting question, when did you stop beating your wife? We ask questions based on information, the sudden appearance of civil unrest and a shutdown of the economy seems a little more than coincidental. And since China owns the MSM and most big companies are shilling for China...it seems like rather obvious why reasonable Americans would be concerned with...CHINA.

ZOMG

ZOMGGGGGGG

America First!!!???

How dare you?!

HOW DARE YOUUUUUU???!!

We stole the BlueAnons childhoods!

America First is wacist.

You BlueAnons need to take your meds

Put on your tighty whities and go back to bed :sleep:

1615434040543.jpeg

Last edited:
ZOMG

ZOMGGGGGGG

America First!!!???

How dare you?!

HOW DARE YOUUUUUU???!!

We stole the BlueAnons childhoods!

Gosar’s got conspiracy issues related to 1-6. He should prolly stop flapping his racist trap.
And he probably should have gone to CPAC instead of the White Nationalist convention.

It's fine to be white. It's fine to be a nationalist. A White Nationalist is a whole different racist animal

PANIC!!!! It's the race card, again.

PANIC!!!! It's the race card, again.

You kids should prolly get back to yer shrieking about Britney Spears, Dr Seuss & Mr Potato Head :lol:

Tissue????????????

what part of the autonomous zone is not seditious

It pretty much speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back