Paul Gosar lets his racist, seditionist freak flag fly

The meme is goofy.....Not even funny.

That the moonbat agitprops are giving this any oxygen let's you know all you need to know about how terrified they are of the Murica-first populist movement.
I remember when Liberals understood the concept of parody & satire.

Say the people who seldom laugh and rarely recognize political satire when posted.
You do You

That the moonbat agitprops are giving this any oxygen let's you know all you need to know about how terrified they are of the Murica-first populist movement.
Yea Mary...your posts are a real hoot

Who elects these people? - Asking for a friend... Oh MY! :omg:

Conservatives vote for these lunatics.
oh yeah, conservatives totally run New Yuk, chicago, and san fran

Say the people who seldom laugh and rarely recognize political satire when posted.
You do You
Now, that's funny.

You do You
Your "satire" isn't funny, drip.

there used to be intelligent liberals....wha???????????????????????????? somebody even said liberals used to stand up for democracy and freedom of expression...man, those days are long gone
Long gone.....Libbie comics like Seinfeld won't even do shows anymore, because the "liberals" have no humor.

I see cities burning over fake racism, I see business ruined by a needless lockdown over a virus that has 99% survivability, Democrat controlled cities are turned into a dystopian mess, I ask myself: " Who elects these people?"

Racism is fake Mar? Goober Gosar surely would agree - “Very fine people” or something :rolleyes-41:
I remember the day when poor old senile Joe said Obama was pretty clean for a black guy

there used to be intelligent liberals....wha???????????????????????????? somebody even said liberals used to stand up for democracy and freedom of expression...man, those days are long gone
Long gone.....Libbie comics like Seinfeld won't even do shows anymore, because the "liberals" have no humor.
but we can laugh at them idiots

In 2018, racism was ebbing, and not a problem. Meanwhile back at the hacienda, BLM becomes militant. Suddenly in 2020, the Chinese News Network (ya know, main stream media... CNN...) suddenly focuses on "bad police/black interactions" and NEVER actually relates all the facts like a legitimate journalistic endeavor? There's millions of police/civilian interactions every year. Few of them are violent, and fewer still involve blacks. Even fewer are proven to be race motivated (if ever). Why that sudden focus on white racist cops?

Things have changed and for the worse.

Now these creatures are roaming free...America land of the ....well..... land of the you know what... :cuckoo:

1615431202643.png

Enough of mine remains to laugh at idiots such as yourself. :lol:

Things have changed and for the worse.l

Now these creatures are roaming free...America land of the ....well..... land of the you know what... :cuckoo:

Land of the Gosars? Oh joy :rolleyes-41:

He’s not allowed to say America First?

So now that makes one a white nationalist?

Conservatives vote for these lunatics.
Did you read the article? All he did was tweet an America First meme. Then they mysteriously “link” him to some unheard of supposed white nationalist that once said America First as well.

The stupidity of the MSM narrative is amazing.

In 2018, racism was ebbing, and not a problem. Meanwhile back at the hacienda, BLM becomes militant. Suddenly in 2020, the Chinese News Network (ya know, main stream media... CNN...) suddenly focuses on "bad police/black interactions" and NEVER actually relates all the facts like a legitimate journalistic endeavor? There's millions of police/civilian interactions every year. Few of them are violent, and fewer still involve blacks. Even fewer are proven to be race motivated (if ever). Why that sudden focus on white racist cops?

Curious, why the sudden obsession with China & Donnie’s pal Xi?

Forum List

Back