Paul Drops Out; Cruz Will Strengthen

Paul is the only candidate I would have voted for from either party. Looks like another year of sitting on the sidelines, and watching another shitty candidate be elected. Then in four years I can listen to voters cry that their guy disappointed them as they reelect them for a second term. Voters really are fucking dumb.
So not one other candidate can be even a marginally OK President except for Rand Paul?

:eusa_think:

Paul is the only candidate I would have voted for from either party. Looks like another year of sitting on the sidelines, and watching another shitty candidate be elected. Then in four years I can listen to voters cry that their guy disappointed them as they reelect them for a second term. Voters really are fucking dumb.
So not one other candidate can be even a marginally OK President except for Rand Paul?

:eusa_think:

Nobody from either of the two big parties. I could vote for someone from a third party out of principal, or I could better spend my time in my bedroom stroking my dick that day.

Actually Cruz is the smartest of the bunch
I don't know what you base this on. Obviously he doesn't really understand the Constitution, since he said that "5 unelected lawyers" should not have the power to decide if a law is Constitutional.

I don't know how this clip translates into Cruz being the smartest of the bunch. I agree with him on eliminating ethanol subsidies but he's wanting to eliminate the blend cap which would result in more ethanol being produced.

It takes more than one gallon of gasoline to produce one gallon of ethanol, and it is hugely polluting.

There are plenty of starving people around the world who would love corn - sell more of it overseas.

I was just trying to show Cruz is no dummie. It takes a little bit of skill and guts to come out against ethanol in Iowa. Im not a Cruz fan, but I thought his answer was very in depth compared to what other candidates would have said. Just my opinion. He could back off the religious thing a little bit.
I live in a neighborhood where ethanol subsidies
and Sugar subsidies are sacred cows.

Cruz has a caustic personality? Compared to whom?

Satan...
:biggrin:

View attachment 62156

Whatever, drama queen. Don't you have a conniption fit you're late to?

We all know Ted and his crew had it planned, he is not stupid..

He also sent out the on the border of illegal , but legal enough to get away with .Guilt mailers, by having a huge physiological study on the people in Iowa to get them to the polls..Yes it has been done before, but not in the crummy way he did it ..neighbor against neighbor.

Cruz did know about Carson, he is a dirty player. This is MSNBC but its on all of the channels.

Carson: Cruz campaign sabotaged us with 'dirty tricks'

"We all know" = "It's all scary and scandalous, so I'm going to pounce on it and freak out and assume everyone else agrees with me!"

Says the one who is probably the loudest voice against Hillary...:eusa_whistle:

You're seriously trying to compare this to Hillary's scandals?

It's called "perspective". Find some.

I don't know what you base this on. Obviously he doesn't really understand the Constitution, since he said that "5 unelected lawyers" should not have the power to decide if a law is Constitutional.

I don't know how this clip translates into Cruz being the smartest of the bunch. I agree with him on eliminating ethanol subsidies but he's wanting to eliminate the blend cap which would result in more ethanol being produced.

It takes more than one gallon of gasoline to produce one gallon of ethanol, and it is hugely polluting.

There are plenty of starving people around the world who would love corn - sell more of it overseas.

Because whether you agree with him or not, he's very good at figuring out how to convince people, apparently.

Hillary's scandals
Hillary has no scandals. I just went thru this with Old Style and asked him to name the scandal and the result of the investigation.

He failed on each one until he finally just ran from the thread.

Just because Republicans call it a scandal doesn't make it so.

Same challenge to you. Get busy.

Because whether you agree with him or not, he's very good at figuring out how to convince people, apparently.

Apparently not, since he hasn't convinced a single Senator to back him or anything he's done.

Iowa dumbasses and religious nuts notwithstanding.

Hillary's scandals
Hillary has no scandals. I just went thru this with Old Style and asked him to name the scandal and the result of the investigation.

I have little to no interest in what you did or didn't discuss with someone else, so let's just start out with dismissing any idea you have of dragging that in here.

Next, you also clearly have the mistaken notion that YOU are defining the parameters of the discussion, and that I am somehow obligated to accept YOUR boundaries and definitions for MY statements. You aren't, and I'm not. So you can take your "Do this, this way, get busy" fuckery and shove it where it won't need sunglasses.

Finally, you disingenuous shitstain, the word was "scandals", not "investigations" or "convictions". I know you would LOVE to follow in the DNC's footsteps and declare that anything they have ignored, blocked, or lied about perforce does not really exist - i.e. "We ignored the evidence to play politics, so there" - but that's not going to happen.

The basic definition of "scandal" - of which we both know Hillary has many, so don't even try it the fuck on with me, asshole - is

• : an occurrence in which people are shocked and upset because of behavior that is morally or legally wrong
  • : talk about the shocking or immoral things that people have done or are believed to have done
  • : something that is shocking, upsetting, or unacceptable

If you want to pretend that she's never done anything shocking, upsetting, unacceptable, immoral, and/or illegal, simply because she's been shielded from prosecution by shit-eating shills like you inside and outside of the Democrat Party, then you just go on with your bad self, and good luck selling that word-parsing, hairsplitting, reeking-to-high-heavens deflection to the voters.

Personally, I have no intention of lending legitimacy to your little game by playing along.

Hillary's scandals

I have little to no interest in what you did or didn't discuss with someone else, so let's just start out with dismissing any idea you have of dragging that in here.

Next, you also clearly have the mistaken notion that YOU are defining the parameters of the discussion, and that I am somehow obligated to accept YOUR boundaries and definitions for MY statements. You aren't, and I'm not. So you can take your "Do this, this way, get busy" fuckery and shove it where it won't need sunglasses.

Finally, you disingenuous shitstain, the word was "scandals", not "investigations" or "convictions". I know you would LOVE to follow in the DNC's footsteps and declare that anything they have ignored, blocked, or lied about perforce does not really exist - i.e. "We ignored the evidence to play politics, so there" - but that's not going to happen.

The basic definition of "scandal" - of which we both know Hillary has many, so don't even try it the fuck on with me, asshole - is

• : an occurrence in which people are shocked and upset because of behavior that is morally or legally wrong
  • : talk about the shocking or immoral things that people have done or are believed to have done
If you want to pretend that she's never done anything shocking, upsetting, unacceptable, immoral, and/or illegal, simply because she's been shielded from prosecution by shit-eating shills like you inside and outside of the Democrat Party, then you just go on with your bad self, and good luck selling that word-parsing, hairsplitting, reeking-to-high-heavens deflection to the voters.

Personally, I have no intention of lending legitimacy to your little game by playing along.

That was a very interesting response. Kudos.

Hillary's scandals

You have your fucking delusional opinion of Hillary being 'scandal free'. Other's have a different opinion.
The FBI have their opinions.
We'll see what the voters think about the FBI's opinion about Hillary.
Karma has a bigger dick than Hillary.

Hillary's scandals

Yet you can't name a single one.

Conservative = incompetent.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Hillary's scandals

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
This time the FBI has the bitch by the short-hairs!
FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server
The FBI have been trying to put Hillary and Bill in Federal prison going back to the Clinton's cocaine smuggling days in AK.

The FBI have been trying to put Hillary and Bill in Federal prison going back to the Clinton's cocaine smuggling days in AK.

The problem is that the headof the FBI will have to be willing to fall on his sword to push this enough to get the Just-us Department to clear anything.

And even then, with this Obama Chicago-style DoJ, it is doubtful that the charges will emerge. DoJ knows that Obama has the media kissing his ass so hard they cant see anything.

The problem is that the headof the FBI will have to be willing to fall on his sword to push this enough to get the Just-us Department to clear anything.

And even then, with this Obama Chicago-style DoJ, it is doubtful that the charges will emerge. DoJ knows that Obama has the media kissing his ass so hard they cant see anything.
From what I've heard privately Comey is as straight a shooter as any man can be.
Obama and Lynch and the Clintons know they can't get to Comey.
Under Comey are dozens of straight men and women who are 100% focused on protecting the country and enforcing the law. GOD himself couldn't get away with anything when it comes to the current FBI.
If Comey recommends charges be brought against Hillary and provides an airtight case, which is being finalized right now and Lynch appears to be dragging her feet Comey will go public with all the evidence. You can bet the house on this.
Many people do not understand that Comey and the men and women who are involved with this case could walk out the door of the FBI and they would be employed in the private sector within minutes........with better pay and benefits.
So they couldn't frankly give a shit about their futures.
They will do the right thing.
If the FBI says they couldn't find anything illegal I for one will accept their decision 100%.
If the FBI do recommend charges be filed I would expect the Lanny Davisies to accept the FBI findings.
Won't happen of course b/c the Clinton sycophants have their heads too far up the Clinton's assholes to accept the facts.

Hillary's scandals

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Oh, did you at any point ASK me to name one? Or are you just gazing into your crystal ball and "knowing" that I can't do so, Miss Cleo?

I will name one when and ONLY when your arrogant, obnoxious, uncivilized ass figures out basic courtesy sufficient to ASK for what you want to know, instead of skipping right to "I win because you didn't provide what I never requested".

In the meantime, while you try to puzzle out the concept of "question", Ape Boy, feel free to piss off.

Liberal = Neanderthal

Oh, did you at any point ASK me to name one? Or are you just gazing into your crystal ball and "knowing" that I can't do so, Miss Cleo?
Post #67. I guess the incompetence extends to reading skills, too.

I said in that post that I asked Old Style to name a scandal, then I said to you "Same challenge to you".

I didn't ask pretty please, with sugar on top, so maybe you were confused?
4i6Ckte.gif

CeciLIE is playing the old FAIL game of obsessing over niceties and minutia because she can't step up to the challenge of naming a Hillary Clinton "scandal" that turned out to be an actual scandal.

Why? Because that's what conservatives do.

Post #67. I guess the incompetence extends to reading skills, too.

I said in that post that I asked Old Style to name a scandal, then I said to you "Same challenge to you".

I didn't ask pretty please, with sugar on top, so maybe you were confused?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're right. Someone here IS incompetent when it comes to English, and that someone is YOU, Chuckles.

You didn't ASK anything. You gave me a fucking order, and I'm not your waitress. If I was, I'd spit in your food.

So I'll say it again, and clarify for the thinking-impaired among us: When you figure out what the word "ask" means, and then ASK me, I'll be happy to list some of the scandals - defined by the dictionary, not by your delusional "We refused to prosecute, so that means it didn't happen!" Democrat fantasies - of Madame "Bimbo Eruption".

You give me orders, and you can go fuck yourself with a cactus.

CeciLIE is playing the old FAIL game of obsessing over niceties and minutia because she can't step up to the challenge of naming a Hillary Clinton "scandal" that turned out to be an actual scandal.

Why? Because that's what conservatives do.

Actually, I'm stating a fact: I don't work for you, and you're not fucking in charge, whatever delusions of grandeur you have to the contrary.

So you will fucking ASK me for what you want, rather than issuing orders and demands and assertions about what I do and do not know, can and cannot do.

I don't give a rat's furry ass about "niceties", but I will be damned before I let a lying leftist pissant like you think he's calling the fucking shots.

I hope we're clear on this.

Forum List

Back