More terrorists, more guns in martial law, and extreme gun controlled France...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You may not have heard about this but there were 6 new jihadis arrested in France.

Keep in mind that France is essentially under a form of Martial Law…they can kick in whatever doors they want, and use their intelligence agencies freely after the Paris attacks.

The problem…..even with guns illegal for normal citizen, with extreme gun control the law of the land and these extreme police powers…..6 terrorists still had weapons and were planning on conducting more attacks.

Where did they plan to get the weapons?

Four men and women arrested outside of Lyons

You may not have heard about this but there were 6 new jihadis arrested in France.

Keep in mind that France is essentially under a form of Martial Law…they can kick in whatever doors they want, and use their intelligence agencies freely after the Paris attacks.

The problem…..even with guns illegal for normal citizen, with extreme gun control the law of the land and these extreme police powers…..6 terrorists still had weapons and were planning on conducting more attacks.

I am not sure-----but have been told by the kind of people who know-----
-----you don't need much to make a simple gun. I do know-----that
GUNS exist here and there for all kinds of reasons-------old ones-----
stolen ones------actual DEALERS in contraband weapons-------if it exists it
can be SOLD

They need to kick in the doors of a few more mosques.

That's probably where the guns are being stored after being smuggled into the country.

Kick a few doors and kick a few Imams around and I'm sure they will find out who is smuggling said guns and where they will be stored.

Easy Peasy.

That's probably where the guns are being stored after being smuggled into the country.

Kick a few doors and kick a few Imams around and I'm sure they will find out who is smuggling said guns and where they will be stored.

Easy Peasy.

Easy Peasy.

SIT TIGHT. iT IS ONLY a matter of time------BY SHARIAH LAW----all muslims have the right to BE ARMED-------- this issue is going to be construed as a violation
of religious freedom FOR MUSLIMS

Easy Peasy.

Easy Peasy.

SIT TIGHT. iT IS ONLY a matter of time------BY SHARIAH LAW----all muslims have the right to BE ARMED-------- this issue is going to be construed as a violation
of religious freedom FOR MUSLIMS

I doubt the French are concerned with the religious freedoms of any Muslims right now.

In fact I'd bet they wish all of them would leave France.

Don't anyone feel sorry for Europe; the Coward Continent has spent decades spewing nothing but mindless, sadistic, foaming-hatred filth at us Americans (while fellating enough muslim dick to suck a bowling ball through a PVC pipe), they made their bed with Pisslam and now they get to lie in it. In my years of backpacking abroad I've deal with hundreds of Zeropeans and their attitude - an attitude inserted by a proctologist - they really are the snobbiest, most hypocritical dregs of my race I've ever seen. Europe reminds me of a toothless old whore who keeps snarling about how pretty it thinks it is.

Forum List

Back