Patriotic President Trump: The Confederate Flag Is A Proud Symbol Of The Gallant South

He never said that. It's (foreign based) Reuters interpretation of a question a Fox reporter put to the President. The response was that you can deal with the confederacy any way you want but tearing down traditional statues is a crime. Reuters might take note that it was the British Union Jack that flew off the stern of slave ships for the better part of 200 years, not the confederate flag. When you consider atrocities vented on the Colonies by the Brits not to mention the cruel treatment of the Irish during the famine we might consider banning the Union Jack from display in America.

What is "gallant" about the white south? This whole "confederate" thing is just about one group of people with an ideology that involved enslaving another group of people.
Now Black Lives Matter want Whites to submit to their demands. They want to rid of our beautiful White heritage and traditions. Like Trump said in 2016, we're taking our country back and return it to greatness. If we have to bring back Jim Crow laws to put you type people in their place, so be it. This country was founded for White Citizens only.
Do you actually believe this nonsense.? What "beautiful White heritage and traditions"? What are you talking about? You are nuts. You sound like some piss-bucket with a subjugated wife. You probably never worked a day in your life, but you think that you are entitled. Go play with yourself.

What is "gallant" about the white south? This whole "confederate" thing is just about one group of people with an ideology that involved enslaving another group of people.
Now Black Lives Matter want Whites to submit to their demands. They want to rid of our beautiful White heritage and traditions. Like Trump said in 2016, we're taking our country back and return it to greatness. If we have to bring back Jim Crow laws to put you type people in their place, so be it. This country was founded for White Citizens only.
Do you actually believe this nonsense.? What "beautiful White heritage and traditions"? What are you talking about? You are nuts. You sound like some piss-bucket with a subjugated wife. You probably never worked a day in your life, but you think that you are entitled. Go play with yourself.
Yes I believe that. I believe in preserving our White European heritage such as monuments of Christopher Columbus and our forefathers monuments as a reminder of the greatness they had. You type people want to rid our country of that.

The Confederate Flag is awesome. Tremendous history. Blacks and Whites fighting together against the unconstitutional, mercenary "Northern" forces who were instructed by Lincoln to terrorize the South.

Many flags are now flown in the United States. Our embassies fly the Stars and Stripes. They also fly the rainbow pride flag. Everytime I see that filthy rag I want to burn it and whoever is flying it. At protest marches there are many flags of countries hostile to our interests. The Mexican flag, the Burn Loot Murder flag and the pan African flag all fly to indicate hostile settlements in this country. They claim freedom of speech that allows the hostile display. Trump is absolutely correct that the Confederate Flag is protected by the same free speech laws. It is the flag of the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy. It is the flag of the Sons and Daughters of Confederate Veterans.

He seems to think he can win running on the platform of George Wallace.

Your desire to bully the Southerns, makes you the bad guy. Trump standing up to you, makes him the good guy.

THat you have as an excuse, "wacism" is irrelevant.

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”

What do they have to be proud about? Killing hundreds of thousands of Americans?

Fighting valiantly against overwhelming odds.

Or can't you understand that?

For a while. A long time ago. Then we made up and lived happily ever after.

1595205470769.png

You really so stupid, you missed the last 150 years of history?

Sorry, I meant to say, "so fucking stupid".

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”

Losers worshiping losers. Doing what the Orange Virus tells you. Like trained monkeys.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

What do they have to be proud about? Killing hundreds of thousands of Americans?

Fighting valiantly against overwhelming odds.

Or can't you understand that?

By killing your fellow countrymen? Brother against brother? No. I can't understand that.

Proud Symbol of Rebellion against the US and Slavery
That has nothing to do what Trump was talking about.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Damn strait,The real truth on Robert Lee was he was against racism.its only Hollywood that makes the confederate flag into racism.them and our corrupt school system.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Damn strait,The real truth on Robert Lee was he was against racism.its only Hollywood that makes the confederate flag into racism.them and our corrupt school system.

No he wasn't. No grasp of history, huh?

Uh other way around brainwashed sheep.sure they shot them but out of defense.the winners always get to rewrite the history of the United States just like the winners who killed jfk got to write THEIR
Version of the event that a shill from Langley on this thread always defends and lies about all the time.

Just because the winners get to rewrite history doesn’t mean that’s how it happened.the facts are always left out by the winners who get to rewrite it.

That you alright,you troll everywhere with propaganda like that.lol
View attachment 365034

Quote:

No he wasn't. No grasp of history, huh?

That’s you alright,you troll everywhere with propaganda links like that.

Forum List

Back