Patriot Gowdy Rips Radical Rosenstein, 'Finish It The Hell Up!'

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Gowdy rips Rosenstein on Russia probe: 'Finish it the hell up'

Trey Gowdy is really poising himself to be a serious presidential candidate in 2024, after Trump leaves office -- and the way he ripped into Rosenstein really solidifies this fact.

Gowdy repeatedly exposed the DOJ for hiding evidence, lying to congress and doing everything he can to drag the president thru the mud -- but finally Gowdy has demanded that he finishes this sham of an investigation up.

Gowdy himself is no stranger to investigations that produces evidence and results in quick fashion -- He still gives Hitlery nightmares to this day because of the way he exposed her and brought her criminal wrongdoings to light in a far shorter period of time than this investigation. If I remember correctly, Gowdy wrapped up his Benghazi investigation in the span of a few months, so I stand with Gowdy when he says "finish this the hell up!!"

Gowdy rips Rosenstein on Russia probe: 'Finish it the hell up'

Trey Gowdy is really poising himself to be a serious presidential candidate in 2024, after Trump leaves office -- and the way he ripped into Rosenstein really solidifies this fact.

Gowdy repeatedly exposed the DOJ for hiding evidence, lying to congress and doing everything he can to drag the president thru the mud -- but finally Gowdy has demanded that he finishes this sham of an investigation up.

Gowdy himself is no stranger to investigations that produces evidence and results in quick fashion -- He still gives Hitlery nightmares to this day because of the way he exposed her and brought her criminal wrongdoings to light in a far shorter period of time than this investigation. If I remember correctly, Gowdy wrapped up his Benghazi investigation in the span of a few months, so I stand with Gowdy when he says "finish this the hell up!!"
They needs to take as long as possible, they need this distraction. The deep state is pulling all the stops and are using everything and anything in these desperate times.

I'm surprised he didn't call for another investigation into Hillary's role in leading the assault on Benghazi!

I wonder what Russian skeletons are in Gowdy's closet.

I'm surprised he didn't call for another investigation into Hillary's role in leading the assault on Benghazi!

Hold his beer
11-hold-beer-meme.w710.h473.jpg

We're out of nato, in a trade war with Germany and Canada (Canada? wtf?) locking children in cages and Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy tells Rothenstien the Russia investigation is tearing the nation apart.

Forum List

Back