Patriot Front group chased out of philadelphia.

The libtards talk shit about the w.s. problem growing or worsening, but they can't even tell you how many of them there are in the country.

They are completely full of shit and they are all fags.
Name calling.

Exactly. When libtards smear people as w.s., it is not because of any real issue with wacism, but just "name calling".

They are masters of that type of sleazy propaganda.

The word "patriot" has been debased and inverted by neo nazi trash. Nowadays it describes someone who hates anyone who doesnt look or think like they do.

The libtards talk shit about the w.s. problem growing or worsening, but they can't even tell you how many of them there are in the country.

They are completely full of shit and they are all fags.
Name calling.

Exactly. When libtards smear people as w.s., it is not because of any real issue with wacism, but just "name calling".

They are masters of that type of sleazy propaganda.
:itsok:

The word "patriot" has been debased and inverted by neo nazi trash. Nowadays it describes someone who hates anyone who doesnt look or think like they do.
Project much?

IronyMeter.gif

Yeah, that would be you talking nonsense.

As far as I know, your skin tone is probably pretty close to mine. And I hate you . So fuck you, asshole.

woodwork201 What are they doing that's not american? And what do they do that's idiotic? And in these terms, what is America, and how are they going against that?

What they do that's idiotic is to show up in uniforms, wearing white face masks looking like a modern KKK. If they're Texans, they own Wrangler blue jeans and snap-button western shirts....... show up in clothes instead of uniforms.

Second, neither the video nor the story says anyone's vehicles were pounded on. If there's more then you should offer a better link. From the story, there was some minor shoving incidents and then the pussies turned tail and ran.

I may hate what you and they stand for and what you say but I'm willing to die fighting for your rights to say it.

What are they doing that's not American? You know damn well that they're white supremacists and you knew it when you started the thread. You're one of two things: you're either a white supremacist (this is my guess) and you're trying to get sympathy for your buddies or you're a Biden supporter plant (possibly agent) trying to get a bunch of conservatives onto a list of white supremacists so they can be targeted later. Either way, fuck off.

Of course, you would have to tolerate those gross Mexicans who are still on the land formally owned by Mexico. Still pissed that the Irish, Italians, Poles, Chinese, and Japanese showed up?

There is no more land formerly owned, or currently owned, by Mexico than there is by Americans. Mexico was invaded by Spain, remember? It's not Aztecs crossing our southern border, it's Hispanics, Latinos... Oh, and latinx. Spain was responsible for bringing more slaves, per capita, into Mexico than ever came into the US. Mexico is a nation built upon slavery far more than is the US.

Oh, and Irish, Italians, and Poles are white. Are you suggesting that the whole white supremacist racism thing is a lie? That oftentimes people dislike other people for things that have nothing to do with race?

Yeah, but used to call them FBI, DOJ, and Homeland Security. These are infiltrated front groups used to lure in suckers.

No conservative I've heard of anywhere knows who the hell those people are or where they're from. They just appeared suddenly out of nowhere one day and nobody knows where they go when they leave. They wear identical clothes with pressed tan dockers and cover their faces.

It has to be some kind of a setup.

Yes, we all know that you are pro-Nazi.

I said nothing to support that. But my point stands. YOu support political violence. So don't whine like a faggot when it comes AT YOU, and yours.

Are ready for that? Or do you want to talk some more shit?

Forum List

Back