Patriot Front group chased out of philadelphia.

JimH52 why would they need swastikas if they are german? They don't like Jewish people? Did the Nazis kill polish and swedish and Dutch and Italian and American people? To wear a swastika means that you want to kill those people? And what does a tiki torch have to do with anything? They want to keep the bugs away? Nobody likes mosquitoes unless they do

That's the closest thing I've seen to white people wearing white hoods and marching together in a long time.

But you support the cowards all dressed in black, ganging up, and beating individual people. You have no credibility and are to be pitied.
He does and I have no pity...Only contempt.

Dana7360 What did they do wrong though? If they were just voicing their opinions what's the big deal. It doesn't make sense to hate somebody so much for them voicing their opinions. They must have done something but there's no footage online of what they did. I'm searching and trying to find something that they did on video or that they wrote themselves that's really offensive
They're idiots. They're not patriots and they don't understand the meaning of the word in relation to the United States of America. Patriotism isn't about allegiance to the government; it's about allegiance to the idea. In this regard, I'll even go along with Biden: the United States is an idea. An idea contained within borders, for sure, but the idea of individual liberty, republican government, and constitutional limitations on government.

Any American agenda that doesn't further the individual rights or position of individual Americans is wrong. Like I said, these guys are idiots but what do you expect when it was started by a 19-year-old?

Idiots like these almost make me say things like what the hell is he doing with a gun. but the problem is, our society has gone so far off of the path that young people on the right and the left do not understand at all what it should mean to be an American patriot.

The Patriot front group was in Philadelphia yesterday with banners that read to reclaim america. I guess they were chanting that they wanted America to stay the same as it was. The articles and news sites said that locals had appeared and did not like what the Patriot front group was saying and therefore started bashing on their trucks and cars and then the Patriot front group flee the area. All the articles are written from leftists news sites and read that the Patriot front is a white supremacist fascist group. If you go to the Patriot front website it just sounds like their patriotic nationalist people. It sounds like people that are proud of their country and don't want their country to change. Just like Mexican people do and everybody else in their country. Doesn't sound like a bad thing so why would they get chased out of the country that they're fighting for in their own country.

Nothing the left says is real unless they're being passive, and even then half the time it's BS.

woodwork201 What are they doing that's not american? And what do they do that's idiotic? And in these terms, what is America, and how are they going against that?

The only thing they are missing is flaming tiki torches and a couple swastikas. It seems that intimidation is the trumpian thing to do.
Once again liberals label their opposition as NAZIs.

Its one of the steps of their de-humanization process so they'll be able to assuage their conscience once they start killing their opposition.

A bunch of out-of-town kooks marching around chanting "reclaim America" in front of "locals," the vast, vast majority of whom are Americans. Priceless! Hilarious!
I thought you libs supported the right to protest?

I didn't say that these kooks didn't have a right to protest whatever the hell it is that they were protesting. I just said that the irony is hilarious.

Lysistrata what is America or what was America say 20 and 50 years ago?

I doesn't matter what time period one looks back on with nostalgia. This is the here and now.

Are you one of those Englishmen who resents the fact that you thought that the whole continent should just be for Englishmen and their slaves, with some tolerance for those nasty Native Americans and, God forbid, the French? Of course, you would have to tolerate those gross Mexicans who are still on the land formally owned by Mexico. Still pissed that the Irish, Italians, Poles, Chinese, and Japanese showed up?

Forum List

Back