Patriot Front group chased out of philadelphia.

The number of groups has not increased
It has, by any measure. As has their membership.
Link?
Link showing they haven't? Look around. See what our intelligence says. See what the orgs that monitor such groups say.
I thought as a Google, PhD you would have a Link proving everything you post.
I have yet to see you stating that the exploding number of attacks by Blacks is a problem.

The number of groups has not increased
It has, by any measure. As has their membership.
Link?
Link showing they haven't? Look around. See what our intelligence says. See what the orgs that monitor such groups say.

How many w.s. are there now? And what has teh increase been?

Hint: YOu won't be able to tell me. They haven't put out the numbers, because they want to pretend the problem is real and serious, when it isn't.

Cnn and fox news give false info. The politicians are all crooked liars. The wealthy artist that get on TV and in books are liars and idiots too. I need to do my own research and find my own data. Don't take anybody's word for it until you can figure it out on your own. Everything I say can be backed up with empirical data. Why doesn't anybody else do that? Why would somebody base their opinion on somebody else's assumption? Why would somebody base their fact and somebody else's opinion?.. uncut video footage is the only real evidence. A person could talk anybody into believing anything with snippets of facts separated by lies and scam.

I have yet to see you stating that the exploding number of attacks by Blacks is a problem.
Then start a thread on it, Mr. Whataboutism. Nobody is stopping you.

Fun game:

Fill in the blank, then match the quote to white people or black people:

"The ______ will not replace us!"
The minority of Black thugs attacking people, as shown on video every night on every news station, places a great stain on the entire Black community.
Just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The demleftists and the media told the gullible to hate these people and as we all know leftists are incapable of thinking for themselves.

minority of Black thugs attacking people, as shown on video every night on every news station, places a great stain on the entire Black community
Well i am impressed with your concern! Have you thought of joining or donating to one of the many groups that are working to alleviate this problem? There are several in Chicago alone.

If someone starts a thread about it, are you going to hop into it and derail it to talk about the white hate groups on the rise?? Something tells me... No.

Oddball Does anybody know if they were white people for sure? They all had mask on. Maybe they were all colored people wearing white mask to full people that they were white. Or maybe they didn't want to be doxed. But nobody knows for sure if they are white.
LOL

Dumb as shit. No, they're not black. :cuckoo:

minority of Black thugs attacking people, as shown on video every night on every news station, places a great stain on the entire Black community
Well i am impressed with your concern! Have you thought of joining or donating to one of the many groups that are working to alleviate this problem? There are several in Chicago alone.

If someone starts a thread about it, are you going to hop into it and derail it to talk about the white hate groups on the rise?? Something tells me... No.
I have spent a lot of time telling Black kids to pay attention in school and get a part-time job because it's good for experience and their resume.
I tell them to work hard in school and they will have it easier from then on.
How many have you advised to do such?

Indeependent@Fort Fun Indiana America has an ideological problem. Money can't fix bad ideas. Teaching kids in school to feel like a victim or to hate other people won't fix negative problems. We need ideological reform in Chicago and the United States. You could pay me $100 a week and that won't make me change my mind about people that give up meat on fridays. If you donate your tax money to me weekly it still won't make me make my bed in the morning. If you donate to me and my family weekly, it'll just give us more money to buy random things. But if you start spreading good messages but positive things and not victimhood things and if you start giving good ideas to the people that need it rather than ideas to people that don't, things will change. I can give money to the crackhead on the corner everyday I pass them by on the street. He ain't going to be a better person because of it. If I teach him in a read and learn about working hard in life and not give up, that's more valuable than money.

I have spent a lot of time telling Black kids to pay attention in school and get a part-time job because it's good for experience and their resume.
More than you. By far. But i am not interested in your 1 millionth attempt to enter your personal (and almost always certainly false) anecdotes into the discussion as a red herring. So save them or fuck right off. Thanks.

More than you. By far. But i am not interested in your 1 millionth attempt to enter your personal (and almost always certainly false) anecdotes into the discussion as a red herring. So save them or fuck right off. Thanks.
I touched a war nerve.
All you want is welfare.

I touched a war nerve.
All you want is welfare.
And all you want is someone to agree with your dumb, racist ass that brown people are inferior. Now we know what we think of each other. Your further attempts to derail will be ignored by me. Join my fan club or shut your bitchy little mouth.

I touched a war nerve.
All you want is welfare.
And all you want is someone to agree with your dumb, racist ass that brown people are inferior. Now we know what we think of each other. Your further attempts to derail will be ignored by me. Join my fan club or shut your bitchy little mouth.
I have stated many times what I would prefer for all US Citizens but you're so full of hate at your wasted life that you keep repeating the same garbage.

Fort Fun Indiana Wow you two are getting raw with each other. There's no need for that. There's no need for bad names or labeling people. We're all humans here with bodies and spirit. We all have histories, some worse than others, but that's all in perspective. (My scars are deeper than yours). With the ride of the internet, people say whatever they want now. Maybe we should all approach each other with understanding and accepting somebody else's opinion rather than showing up here to spread negativity and make people feel bad or bring darkness upon a subject. Only Hitler didn't like when people had opposing views. Actually I think China and some Islamic countries don't want you to think the wrong things either. But anyways that's all except each other's opinions and differences. And damn the person that tries to shoot down somebody's opinion

Forum List

Back