Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock Corp. Resigns and Admits to Participating in FBI Political Surveillan

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock Corp. Resigns and Admits to Participating in FBI Political Surveillance…

Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock Corp. Resigns and Admits to Participating in FBI Political Surveillance… | The Last Refuge
5 hours ago Jumpin’ ju-ju beans this is interesting. During a live broadcast on Fox Business the CEO of Overstock Inc, Patrick Byrne, explained the earlier announcement of why he was resigning as CEO from the company he created. According to Patrick Byrne, due to an earlier relationship relating to Wall Street and assisting federal officials with an investigation therein, he was approached in/around 2015 to assist the FBI with another operation.

Comment:
This is about control, not necessarily of political parties. Focusing on the fact he includes Hillary traps ones perspective into a box. DoJ et al may not conceptualize their spying in that sense. Byrne is under a tremendous amount of stress
This man knows only a piece of the ongoing illicit surveillance, smears and blackmail. He does not have access to the entirety; hunting for “flaws” and , inconsistencies is pointless. Of course he’s nervous, appears emotional, disjointed and erratic,
I believe data is stockpiled on many persons of interest, in all branches and higher levels, plus uber donors, staffers and private sector interests.
Byrne has placed himself in jeopardy. He's placed himself in the middle of the Russia, Russia business. You have to wonder why his name never came up during the Mueller investigation. Now that he's outted himself as a player in this sordid affair, you have to wonder how long he will remain alive now.

Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock Corp. Resigns and Admits to Participating in FBI Political Surveillance…

Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock Corp. Resigns and Admits to Participating in FBI Political Surveillance… | The Last Refuge
5 hours ago Jumpin’ ju-ju beans this is interesting. During a live broadcast on Fox Business the CEO of Overstock Inc, Patrick Byrne, explained the earlier announcement of why he was resigning as CEO from the company he created. According to Patrick Byrne, due to an earlier relationship relating to Wall Street and assisting federal officials with an investigation therein, he was approached in/around 2015 to assist the FBI with another operation.

Comment:
This is about control, not necessarily of political parties. Focusing on the fact he includes Hillary traps ones perspective into a box. DoJ et al may not conceptualize their spying in that sense. Byrne is under a tremendous amount of stress
This man knows only a piece of the ongoing illicit surveillance, smears and blackmail. He does not have access to the entirety; hunting for “flaws” and , inconsistencies is pointless. Of course he’s nervous, appears emotional, disjointed and erratic,
I believe data is stockpiled on many persons of interest, in all branches and higher levels, plus uber donors, staffers and private sector interests.
Byrne has placed himself in jeopardy. He's placed himself in the middle of the Russia, Russia business. You have to wonder why his name never came up during the Mueller investigation. Now that he's outted himself as a player in this sordid affair, you have to wonder how long he will remain alive now.

They are doing the same thing that they has done to JFK, that they are going to do to Pres.Trump. Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are planning on assassinating the President. Trying to make it look like it was the CIA and Russia that has joined forces together. They quickly removed JFK from office, like they are trying to do with Pres.Trump.
No one is plotting against Hillary or Rubio. Bill Clinton must wanted to shake the hand of the man that they are going to assassinate.
You can tell that Patrick Byrne is lying. Pres.Trump better make sure that he hires loyalist to be his secret servicemen. They are probably trying to convince the President to drive with the top off of his presidential vehicle. They probably telling him, that the people loves you. And then tell him to show the people that you don't see them as a threat.

th

They are doing the same thing that they has done to JFK, that they are going to do to Pres.Trump. Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are planning on assassinating the President. Trying to make it look like it was the CIA and Russia that has joined forces together. They quickly removed JFK from office, like they are trying to do with Pres.Trump.
No one is plotting against Hillary or Rubio. Bill Clinton must wanted to shake the hand of the man that they are going to assassinate.
You can tell that Patrick Byrne is lying. Pres.Trump better make sure that he hires loyalist to be his secret servicemen. They are probably trying to convince the President to drive with the top off of his presidential vehicle. They probably telling him, that the people loves you. And then tell him to show the people that you don't see them as a threat.

th

Funny because this guy has been spreading the lie that Trump was robbed and now he's being sued by Dominion.

Funny because this guy has been spreading the lie that Trump was robbed and now he's being sued by Dominion.

I love how you nonchalantly pretend you're participating in an active thread, with your little ho-hum TDS quip. Seriously though, if obsessing over Trump is your only contribution to the discussion, why bother digging up a thread that died years ago and injecting a comment that has no relationship to the existing discussion? I mean, the latter part is basically your MO in every thread anyway, I just find it curious why the lefties on here are always reviving ancient threads to use as a canvas for their TDS.

I love how you nonchalantly pretend you're participating in an active thread, with your little ho-hum TDS quip. Seriously though, if obsessing over Trump is your only contribution to the discussion, why bother digging up a thread that died years ago and injecting a comment that has no relationship to the existing discussion? I mean, the latter part is basically your MO in every thread anyway, I just find it curious why the lefties on here are always reviving ancient threads to use as a canvas for their TDS.
The guy is in the news today. I thought people talking about him in 2019 would want to know, he’s in the news again.

I thought the FBI was our pal. Why would there be pressure on him to resign for cooperating with the Feds on a case? The story doesn't make any sense.

Forum List

Back