Pathetic Trump Administration don't know how to distribute vaccines.

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
PFIZER COVID VACCINE MILLIONS OF DOSES IN A WAREHOUSE... Nowhere to Send 'Em!!!

Vaccine supply are being slashed to hospital because Trump and Pence are too dumb, stupid and incompetent to know how to distribute them. So the vaccines bought by American tax dollars sits in warehouses as more and more Americans die! What the fuck is wrong with Trump supporters?

Vaccine supply are being slashed to hospital because Trump and Pence are too dumb, stupid and incompetent to know how to distribute them. So the vaccines bought by American tax dollars sits in warehouses as more and more Americans die! What the fuck is wrong with Trump supporters?

The Army is distributing the vaccine and the General in charge accepted the blame for the mix up and said it wouldn't happen again. You can blame Trump if you want to.

Considering only a small section of the populace is allowed to get the vaccine right now, it isn't a distribution issue, it's a prioritizing issue.

And State health departments have a bigger say in that than the feds do when it comes to non federal workers.

I read somewhere that some people in high places are stating that old white people should be the last to get the vaccine. Nice, eh?

Meanwhile....I stubbed my toe on the way to the kitchen. Yes, its trumps fault. *eye roll*

BTW, op....get some help for your TDS. It's pretty bad. And you can have my vaccine as soon as Trump personally goes to the warehouse to tell them where to send it. *double eye roll*

I read somewhere that some people in high places are stating that old white people should be the last to get the vaccine. Nice, eh?

Meanwhile....I stubbed my toe on the way to the kitchen. Yes, its trumps fault. *eye roll*
If Trump takes credit for the good he can take credit for the bad..It's part of being in top management positions....

Wow ya gotta wonder if firing the inherited O'bama pandemic response team was the wisest idea in the world. :eusa_doh:

If Trump takes credit for the good he can take credit for the bad..It's part of being in top management positions....
See Hossfly's post.

See Hossfly's post.
and the commander in Chief is the head of the military..

See Hossfly's post.
and the commander in Chief is the head of the military..
True. But Trump can't be in all places at once. Dayum.

Cut them some slack on this one. I've done this job before under a lot less novel circumstances.
Its no picnic. Lots of links in the chain....

Yes I agree BUT the scum sucking DemoKKKrats ONLY posit their vile comments at anything that is supposedly bad..........TDS stupid is as stupid as it gets.

Greg

Yes I agree BUT the scum sucking DemoKKKrats ONLY posit their vile comments at anything that is supposedly bad..........TDS stupid is as stupid as it gets.

Greg
I can't help it if you think Trump is just like Oblama...

The Army is distributing the vaccine and the General in charge accepted the blame for the mix up and said it wouldn't happen again. You can blame Trump if you want to.
Have you noticed the new wave of assaults on Trump even though he supposed to have lost the election
Maybe they're afraid he might win.
They certainly are afraid of him

STFU. If Biden were President he would be still be holding daily meetings deciding what to call his vaccine task force.

Trump wouldn't have taken responsibility anyway. Trump hasn't taken responsibity for anything that has gone wrong in his entire 4 years in office. It's always somebody else's fault.

Such a beta loser.

Trump wouldn't have taken responsibility anyway. Trump hasn't taken responsibity for anything that has gone wrong in his entire 4 years in office. It's always somebody else's fault.

Such a beta loser.

cute-babies-crying.gif

Have you noticed the new wave of assaults on Trump even though he supposed to have lost the election
Maybe they're afraid he might win.
They certainly are afraid of him

Trump continues to refuse to acnowledge that he lost. The "assaults" will continue as long as Trump continues to act like a total ass and deny he lost, which will be until the end of time.

No one is afraid of Trump, except maybe the women he's assaulted.

It's not Trump's job to distribute vaccines. It's the CDC and NIH that distributes mass vaccinations.

Don't you just hate democrats? In the last four years haven't you learned to just despise them as wasted worm food. And then the worms would sicken.

Put democrats in thumb screws. See how many turns it would take before they made a truthful statement.

It's not Trump's job to distribute vaccines. It's the CDC and NIH that distributes mass vaccinations.

Don't you just hate democrats? In the last four years haven't you learned to just despise them as wasted worm food. And then the worms would sicken.

Put democrats in thumb screws. See how many turns it would take before they made a truthful statement.

Forum List

Back