Pathetic Trump Administration don't know how to distribute vaccines.

Well seeing what it is doing to the nurses, it may be a good thing for this vaccine not to get out any further.

WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

And the dumbed-down American public who actually trust the pharma-owned and controlled corporate media seem to be falling for the deception

PFIZER COVID VACCINE MILLIONS OF DOSES IN A WAREHOUSE... Nowhere to Send 'Em!!!

Vaccine supply are being slashed to hospital because Trump and Pence are too dumb, stupid and incompetent to know how to distribute them. So the vaccines bought by American tax dollars sits in warehouses as more and more Americans die! What the fuck is wrong with Trump supporters?

Wow ya gotta wonder if firing the inherited O'bama pandemic response team was the wisest idea in the world. :eusa_doh:
His pandemic response team? The same idiots whose solution to Swine Flu was to sneeze into your own elbow?

Vaccine supply are being slashed to hospital because Trump and Pence are too dumb, stupid and incompetent to know how to distribute them. So the vaccines bought by American tax dollars sits in warehouses as more and more Americans die! What the fuck is wrong with Trump supporters?

The Army is distributing the vaccine and the General in charge accepted the blame for the mix up and said it wouldn't happen again. You can blame Trump if you want to.
Have you noticed the new wave of assaults on Trump even though he supposed to have lost the election
Maybe they're afraid he might win.
They certainly are afraid of him

Trump continues to refuse to acnowledge that he lost. The "assaults" will continue as long as Trump continues to act like a total ass and deny he lost, which will be until the end of time.

No one is afraid of Trump, except maybe the women he's assaulted.
I await the final determination of the Courts.

Greg

I read somewhere that some people in high places are stating that old white people should be the last to get the vaccine. Nice, eh?

Meanwhile....I stubbed my toe on the way to the kitchen. Yes, its trumps fault. *eye roll*

BTW, op....get some help for your TDS. It's pretty bad. And you can have my vaccine as soon as Trump personally goes to the warehouse to tell them where to send it. *double eye roll*

MAGA/MAWA.

I read somewhere that some people in high places are stating that old white people should be the last to get the vaccine. Nice, eh?

Meanwhile....I stubbed my toe on the way to the kitchen. Yes, its trumps fault. *eye roll*
If Trump takes credit for the good he can take credit for the bad..It's part of being in top management positions....
Yes I agree BUT the scum sucking DemoKKKrats ONLY posit their vile comments at anything that is supposedly bad..........TDS stupid is as stupid as it gets.

Greg
I can't help it if you think Trump is just like Oblama...

"
Dr. Keane, PhD
verified-icon-2x.svg

Dr. Keane, PhD
Psychologist
PhD in clinical Psychology with 30 years of experience
1,764 Satisfied customers
Pearl
Pearl Wilson, Expert's Assistant
Welcome! How can I help with your mental health question?

"Moonglow needs HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Psychologists are online now

Mental Health Hotline

Greg

BTW, op....get some help for your TDS. It's pretty bad. And you can have my vaccine as soon as Trump personally goes to the warehouse to tell them where to send it. *double eye roll*

including Newsom.

Have you signed the petition?

Wow ya gotta wonder if firing the inherited O'bama pandemic response team was the wisest idea in the world. :eusa_doh:

Pogo

Yes, it obviously was since Obama's team couldn't/didn't/didn't/didn't authorize funding to the states after the bird flu epidemic.

"According to a CDC estimate, there were more than 60 million swine flu cases reported in the U.S. between April 2009 — when the disease was first detected in California — and April 2010, with more than 12,000 people dying "

Obama admin sat on this for a year before he did anything??? wth?

What the fuck is wrong with Trump supporters?
They are perfectly fine with the fact that the "leader" of the country is spending his time under his bed, tweeting emotional grievances like a 10-year old girl who didn't get what she wanted for her birthday.

This is what we get. For now. Help is on the way.

/—-/ Didn’t Andy Boy Cuomo say NY didn’t want the stinkin’ Trump vaccine?

The Army is distributing the vaccine and the General in charge accepted the blame for the mix up and said it wouldn't happen again. You can blame Trump if you want to.
Have you noticed the new wave of assaults on Trump even though he supposed to have lost the election
Maybe they're afraid he might win.
They certainly are afraid of him

Trump continues to refuse to acnowledge that he lost. The "assaults" will continue as long as Trump continues to act like a total ass and deny he lost, which will be until the end of time.

No one is afraid of Trump, except maybe the women he's assaulted.

He lost ?

Get back to us after his inauguration in January

(I know something you don't) :itsok:

Partisan hack.

including Newsom.

Have you signed the petition?
Yep!

They are perfectly fine with the fact that the "leader" of the country is spending his time under his bed, tweeting emotional grievances like a 10-year old girl who didn't get what she wanted for her birthday.

what help is that mac?....

If they were still around they would've stopped counting the dead a long time ago. Just like they did with the swine flu.

His pandemic response team? The same idiots whose solution to Swine Flu was to sneeze into your own elbow?
It was better than his energy solution. Inflate your tires.

what help is that mac?....
Oh, well, we get a new President in a few weeks! He's a better man with a much better temperament and competency, at least in my opinion, and I'm confident he'll do a much better overall job than the buffoon currently tweeting his grievances from under his bed.

Thanks for asking!

If Crooked Hillary had been President we wouldn't have to worry about the Covid because the Chicoms would have never had a need to release it to get their Big Guy in the White House.

Forum List

Back