Pathetic Trump Administration don't know how to distribute vaccines.

PFIZER COVID VACCINE MILLIONS OF DOSES IN A WAREHOUSE... Nowhere to Send 'Em!!!

Vaccine supply are being slashed to hospital because Trump and Pence are too dumb, stupid and incompetent to know how to distribute them. So the vaccines bought by American tax dollars sits in warehouses as more and more Americans die! What the fuck is wrong with Trump supporters?
Why would any administration of any country, of any political party, of any time.... know how to distribute vaccines?

When you look at people in any administration.... are they experts in the field of anything? Or are they political supporters getting kick backs for supporting the politician?

The vaccine itself is about the money. And the reason Covid was scammed on the people in the first place. Think about this, Problem, Reaction and Solution. The entitles that think they control the world wanted to push on the people their solution in the first place. A vaccine. There is billions to be made off of it. They don't care if it makes your sick and die. It is about the bottom line.
Oh please... you people.

And they made millions faking the moon landing too?

You are an idiot.

Oh yea, you are right I was wrong. It is in the billions, even from your favorite news source. But....

Pfizer and Moderna could score $32 billion in Covid-19 vaccine sales -- in 2021 alone

Pfizer (PFE) by itself is projected to haul in $19 billion in Covid-19 vaccine revenue in 2021, according to Morgan Stanley. That's on top of an estimated $975 million in 2020 vaccine revenue

Vaccine supply are being slashed to hospital because Trump and Pence are too dumb, stupid and incompetent to know how to distribute them. So the vaccines bought by American tax dollars sits in warehouses as more and more Americans die! What the fuck is wrong with Trump supporters?
Why would any administration of any country, of any political party, of any time.... know how to distribute vaccines?

When you look at people in any administration.... are they experts in the field of anything? Or are they political supporters getting kick backs for supporting the politician?

The vaccine itself is about the money. And the reason Covid was scammed on the people in the first place. Think about this, Problem, Reaction and Solution. The entitles that think they control the world wanted to push on the people their solution in the first place. A vaccine. There is billions to be made off of it. They don't care if it makes your sick and die. It is about the bottom line.
Oh please... you people.

You are an idiot.

Oh yea, you are right I was wrong. It is in the billions, even from your favorite news source. But....

Pfizer and Moderna could score $32 billion in Covid-19 vaccine sales -- in 2021 alone

Pfizer (PFE) by itself is projected to haul in $19 billion in Covid-19 vaccine revenue in 2021, according to Morgan Stanley. That's on top of an estimated $975 million in 2020 vaccine revenue

Of course there is money involved. No one does anything without a profit motive.

Do you know how expensive it is to create a vaccine? Billions of dollars. Do you know how expensive it is to manufacture a vaccine once created? It's $500 Million roughly, PER antigen. Meaning, that's $500 million for every single type of vaccine you create. Not including routine maintenance. Not including building the building, or the paying the engineers to design it, or anything else. That's $500 million just for the equipment to start producing vaccines.

And you want someone to pay billions on billions to what..... just be poor? Charity? Company would be closed in a matter of months, and you would have zero vaccines.

Of course they have a profit motive, like every single human being on the face of the earth.

That doesn't mean the company itself doesn't care, or doesn't care if people are harmed or helped, or anything else.

Politicians don't care. Because all they care about is getting votes, because that's how they make a profit. The politicians are interested in only what looks good on TV. That they can say "Look at me! I did good! Trump is who screwed you over!".

But the company is filled with people who want to produce a vaccine. That's what they do. And yes, they want, and need a profit to do that.

Oh please... you people.

You are an idiot.

Of course there is money involved. No one does anything without a profit motive.

Do you know how expensive it is to create a vaccine? Billions of dollars. Do you know how expensive it is to manufacture a vaccine once created? It's $500 Million roughly, PER antigen. Meaning, that's $500 million for every single type of vaccine you create. Not including routine maintenance. Not including building the building, or the paying the engineers to design it, or anything else. That's $500 million just for the equipment to start producing vaccines.

And you want someone to pay billions on billions to what..... just be poor? Charity? Company would be closed in a matter of months, and you would have zero vaccines.

Of course they have a profit motive, like every single human being on the face of the earth.

That doesn't mean the company itself doesn't care, or doesn't care if people are harmed or helped, or anything else.

Politicians don't care. Because all they care about is getting votes, because that's how they make a profit. The politicians are interested in only what looks good on TV. That they can say "Look at me! I did good! Trump is who screwed you over!".

But the company is filled with people who want to produce a vaccine. That's what they do. And yes, they want, and need a profit to do that.

Your delusional bud. I say that because you think vaccine companies care about you. :D :DMillions to billions. Can you even do math?

Last edited:

Oh please... you people.

You are an idiot.

Your delusional bud.

Prove it. Do you go to work without making a profit? I wouldn't.

No one does. Saying there is money involved, is like saying rain involves water.

Oh please... you people.

You are an idiot.

Your delusional bud.

No one does. Saying there is money involved, is like saying rain involves water.

I don't even want the poison vaccine so they are wasting their time and my tax payer dollars on this scam. There is nothing to prove. It is total BS. You should take the vaccine. It will be good for you. That is how it works and the sheep take it. :D Baaaah!

Oh please... you people.

You are an idiot.

Your delusional bud.

I don't even want the poison vaccine so they are wasting their time and my tax payer dollars on this scam. There is nothing to prove. It is total BS. You should take the vaccine. It will be good for you. That is how it works and the sheep take it. :D Baaaah!

No I would agree with that. Covid is hardly even worth mentioning, and is barely worse than the flu. I am not going to take the vaccine either. I see no reason to.

But where you and me differ is on who is pushing this. That company is doing this, because the politicians want them to. That company is doing this, because government and the media, have blown up Covid, like it was a civilization ending catastrophe.

Even at the lame company I work at, my manager is running around wringing his hands every day because another worker got Covid. They hose down the place with sterilizer, and everyone has to wear masks, and have special cleaning companies come in, and special mats on the work tables, and all this ridiculous non-sense.

Yet no one seems to mention that all the covid employees, are back at work in two weeks like nothing happened, and keep working. No one has been seriously, or even remotely ill, nor in the hospital, and certainly no one has died.

But the managers are pushing this, the politicians and media are. They drummed all this insanity up. But you are blaming a company that wants to help people, by creating a vaccine.... when that's their entire business? Why are you attacking them? Blame the Democrats, and Republicans that have been freaking out. Blame the government agency that made up that 50 million people were going to die from this.

Those are the people you need to blame.

AND>.... the public. Blame the idiotic mindless lemming public that keeps believing what government tells them.

Oh please... you people.

You are an idiot.

Your delusional bud.

:cuckoo:

The Conspiracy Theory Forum is there for a reason, Bugsy.

Forum List

Back