Pat Benatar on tour

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Anybody going to go see her? She is in my area so I am one of the lucky dogs how bout you? This is almost as exciting as Duran Duran being on tour in the states,duran duran is one of my top five favorite groups so even though I live in the land of oz,dorthyland,I am going out to Arizona where I have relatives to see them sense this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity,

I would not do that with pat benatar sense I am only familiar with a handful of her songs but she is just right down the road for me though so i am so much there.yahoo!!!!!!!!! .

I am kinda just as excited about benatar as I am Duran Duran cause Benatar is a lot better looking.lol may not have as good a quality of songs as Duran but definitely better looking.lol she isn’t drop dead gorgeous anymore as she used to be but still pretty,still good looking for her age.

So again,anybody else going to be as lucky to see her as I am?

Didn't know she was around still, cool. She's near 70.
I knew she was around,i just thought she had retired for good from touring,glad to see I am wrong,I’m amazed for being thst old how she is still really damned good looking,even with grey hair,I sure wouldnt turn her down fir a date,a dude would have to be crazy to do so.

No, you'd rather be dragged around on a leash and repeatedly slapped in the face with a rubber dick.
It would be a dream come true for the majority of this board if a mafia guy hit HIM fist on face with THEIR best shot. :thup: And you KNOW I speak the truth on thst when I say I speak for the majority of the board.

Last edited:
Meh, I'd hit it.

pat-benatar-213028-1-402.jpg

Yep, 69! She was still good 21 years ago (see video). Don't know about today.

Still? You mean she WAS good 21 years ago,actually you were only half right on that part as welll,she was GREAT 21 years ago.

From what I saw of a video of a concert performance she gave a year ago,she still sounds really damn good.:thup::yes_text12: I will know for sure in about a month if she sounds as great in real life now as she sounds on video from a year ago.

Meh, I'd hit it.

pat-benatar-213028-1-402.jpg
Well that’s a no brainer when she looked like that but you would have to go back in time in a time machine at least ten years ago when she looked like that,however I saw a video of a concert performance she gave a year ago where she has grey hair and I will echo those thoughts and say I would STILL hit it with her,she still looks amazingly good even at almost 70 with grey hair dude.:)

I had a high school buddy that had a crush on her............. in the early 1980s.
Who can blame the dude. :up: Had I not been in love with people like Loni Anderson back in that day,I would have been as well.

Well that’s a no brainer when she looked like that but you would have to go back in time in a time machine at least ten years ago when she looked like that,however I saw a video of a concert performance she gave a year ago where she has grey hair and I will echo those thoughts and say I would STILL hit it with her,she still looks amazingly good even at almost 70 with grey hair dude.:)
Date stamp was 2021.

James and I saw her in concert in the early 80's Ha a great time and she was much better than expected. Some said she sounded like shit live in concert and that she was strictly a studio musician. She wasn't.

On the other hand, I'd eat dirty dead yak's ass before I went to see duran duran.

Forum List

Back