Pastors and Churches banned by Obama Admin at the border

“Border Patrol told us pastors and churches are not allowed to visit,” said Kyle Coffin, the pastor of CrossRoads Church in Tucson, Arizona. “It’s pretty heartbreaking that they don’t let anybody in there -- even credentialed pastors.

What is this Administration hiding and just who in the hell do they think they are to tell Churches they cannot give and help children?? SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

BP agents and Medical staff told to clamp up or face "consequences"
CongressCritters, Reporters and Priests denied access

So this is what Obama meant by "transparency".

He's hiding something.. It's quite obvious.. I've read some blogs stating that there are ISIS members in these detention centers.

Pastors, especially Catholics, probably shouldn't have access to young boys.

No dice, painting all priests and pastors with a broad brush is WRONG. Besides there has been no "scandal" involving Protestant ministers, nor Rabbis.

Pastor Coffin even asked if they could provide the children with toys, blankets and food. But the federal government’s response was the same – no donations allowed.

Feds: Pastors not welcome at immigration camps | Fox News

I read that the beds cost $250-$1000 a piece ( I know, I don't believe it myself). But if companies wanted to donate cots, blankets and food, why in the hell are we going to say "No!" "We'd rather pay through the nose!"

Fisher Price, Kellog, Nike etc... could all make donations and advertise "Buy our product and we will donate $$ to the children at the border..."

Pastor Coffin even asked if they could provide the children with toys, blankets and food. But the federal government’s response was the same – no donations allowed.

I read that the beds cost $250-$1000 a piece ( I know, I don't believe it myself). But if companies wanted to donate cots, blankets and food, why in the hell are we going to say "No!" "We'd rather pay through the nose!"

Fisher Price, Kellog, Nike etc... could all make donations and advertise "Buy our product and we will donate $$ to the children at the border..."

Good point, and I for one am tired of every minister, priest, rabbi, or leader of any house of worship being deemed a child mosleter.

He's hiding something.. It's quite obvious.. I've read some blogs stating that there are ISIS members in these detention centers.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Last edited:
Pastors, especially Catholics, probably shouldn't have access to young boys.

No dice, painting all priests and pastors with a broad brush is WRONG. Besides there has been no "scandal" involving Protestant ministers, nor Rabbis.

I think, if you do a little google searching, you find that not to be true.

I think if you do a little googling you can find just about all groups have had their share, including those guarding them.

I think they just don't want them to have any exposure to religious values, sadly, particularly as they come from countries that have a strong faith base. It is the same with our military, they discourage it.

As to ISIS, don't fall for everything you read. Some sites are best avoided as that is how they make their money, preying on those that will fall for their conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back