Pastor Who Said Pulse Nightclub Victims Got ‘What They Deserve’ Now Arrested for Child Molestation

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
No doubt a Republican and Trump supporter.

Pastor Who Said Pulse Nightclub Victims Got ‘What They Deserve’ Now Arrested for Child Molestation

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has announced that they arrested controversial pastor Ken Adkins, 56, for child molestation. Stationed out of Brunswick, Georgia, he recently became infamous for his statement about the Pulse nightclub shooting.

“Been [sic] through so much with these Jacksonville Homosexuals that I don’t see none of them as victims,” he wrote in a June 16 tweet on his now-private Twitter account. “I see them as getting what they deserve!!”

On June 12, Omar Mateen killed 49 and injured 53 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. It’s the worst mass shooting in American history.

You can read the GBI’s full statement here:
Cqy3kKqWgAAqxUl.jpg

Adkins faces one count of aggravated child molestation, and one count of child molestation. He’s being held at the Glynn County Jail.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has announced that they arrested controversial pastor Ken Adkins, 56, for child molestation. Stationed out of Brunswick, Georgia, he recently became infamous for his statement about the Pulse nightclub shooting.

“Been [sic] through so much with these Jacksonville Homosexuals that I don’t see none of them as victims,” he wrote in a June 16 tweet on his now-private Twitter account. “I see them as getting what they deserve!!”

On June 12, Omar Mateen killed 49 and injured 53 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. It’s the worst mass shooting in American history.

Cqy3kKqWgAAqxUl.jpg

Adkins faces one count of aggravated child molestation, and one count of child molestation. He’s being held at the Glynn County Jail.
such a fine white christian

If the accusations are true then hopefully he get what he deserves.

His wife is saying that people should not rush to judge him. Too bad he didn't take that advice after all those people were slaughtered.

Last edited:
Is it real or is it demorex!

The pastor said that he had been through so much with the Jacksonville homosexuals that he didn't see them as victims. They got what they deserve.

I don't see anything wrong with that statement. I don't know what the Jacksonville homosexuals did but I know what homosexuals are capable of. I've seen what they have done to bakers, florists, photographers and many others including myself.

There is a single count of child molestation. For all we know right now. It could be a revenge complaint.

Hey what did you think about your Hillary planting Omar Mateen's Dad right smack in the prime seat behind her at the rally grinning like the Cheshire Cat? There's your Liberal Muslim outreach at work.

Cqy3kKqWgAAqxUl.jpg

Clearly a member of the Alt-Right movement.

They're known for their unbridled hatred.

Cqy3kKqWgAAqxUl.jpg

Clearly a member of the Alt-Right movement.

They're known for their unbridled hatred.

LOL @ alt right....loons

The pastor said that he had been through so much with the Jacksonville homosexuals that he didn't see them as victims. They got what they deserve.

I don't see anything wrong with that statement. I don't know what the Jacksonville homosexuals did but I know what homosexuals are capable of. I've seen what they have done to bakers, florists, photographers and many others including myself.

There is a single count of child molestation. For all we know right now. It could be a revenge complaint.
I think I will take a wait and see attitude. It is not "guilty until proven innocent" the law states "innocent until proven guilty" although through corrupt politics they do attempt to turn that around.

It looks like the Republican party could use a good house cleaning in Georgia. After looking into the DA's background and comments online who brought the charges I question her motives and much as the charges against a pastor that apparently pissed of the gay community. (I snapped and downloaded just in case they disappear) From what the voters in that area are saying it looks like she may need all the votes she can muster. Those comments are on her fb page and on Topix about her.

Maybe the Navy will name a ship after him

Why do you hate our military Bitchy Irish Ass?
Oh please. Do democrats that saw a Navy ship named after a gay child molester, Harvey Milk, hate the military?

Actually, it's not an active duty ship that was named for him, but rather an MSC vessel. MSC vessels are operated by civilians under a civilian command, but they carry a small compliment of active duty Navy personnel (usually 30 or less, generally comprised of a communications det, sometimes supply personnel, and an administration type or two to make sure the crew gets paid), that are used to communicate with the active duty ships. I know, I was on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5) from 1997 until 1999 as the Personnel department head.

Here's the article concerning the naming if you're interested............

Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

I think I will take a wait and see attitude. It is not "guilty until proven innocent" the law states "innocent until proven guilty" although through corrupt politics they do attempt to turn that around.

It looks like the Republican party could use a good house cleaning in Georgia. After looking into the DA's background and comments online who brought the charges I question her motives and much as the charges against a pastor that apparently pissed of the gay community. (I snapped and downloaded just in case they disappear) From what the voters in that area are saying it looks like she may need all the votes she can muster. Those comments are on her fb page and on Topix about her.

Isn't it funny how those who say we should take a wait and see attitude when it's a homo, black, transgender, Muslim, etc. have already deemed this man guilty?

Why do you hate our military Bitchy Irish Ass?
Oh please. Do democrats that saw a Navy ship named after a gay child molester, Harvey Milk, hate the military?

Actually, it's not an active duty ship that was named for him, but rather an MSC vessel. MSC vessels are operated by civilians under a civilian command, but they carry a small compliment of active duty Navy personnel (usually 30 or less, generally comprised of a communications det, sometimes supply personnel, and an administration type or two to make sure the crew gets paid), that are used to communicate with the active duty ships. I know, I was on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5) from 1997 until 1999 as the Personnel department head.

Here's the article concerning the naming if you're interested............

Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

Irrelevant.

many people have the opinion that homosexuality is unhealthy, but those who are focused and obsessed with it, always turn out to be sexual deviants themselves.

If this Pastor is guilty of this, then he should be taken out and shot, because that's what all child molesters should get, taken out and forced on their knees and a bullet put in the nape of their neck and then thrown in a hole and quicklime poured on them.

Forum List

Back