Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘Hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

So....seems the universe does have a sense of humor

Karma is a bitch and it could be that all of those who supported and voted for Trump, and continue to do so, will suffer enormous consequences for that stupidity.

I have noted that the lunatic religious right have said nothing. What about the Falwell and Graham who have been really quick to say that disasters which befall America are caused by allowing gay marriage, or abortion, or something that they think shouldn't be allowed? Why aren't they saying that this plague is God's punishment for electing Donald Trump and refusing to remove him from office when they had the chance?

This is the worst crisis the country has faced in a century. God must be pissed off at you for something. Why are the right wing religious leaders so silent on this?
Nobody thought killing the Swamp Monster would be easy. You've thrown every trick in the book (Rules for Radicals) at our president and hes still standing.

I'm laughing at your assumption that I'm a Trump supporter. Wrong again. I'm not now, I never have been and I never will be. You see, some of us who don't watch the idiot box understand that we basically have a one-party system masquerading as two, and the crooks in power purposely pit groups against each other, to keep us busy fighting amongst ourselves while all of us are being screwed. As for the rest of your post, you are far too brainwashed and naive to even attempt to have a discussion with, so you go ahead and believe whatever you're told by the government / media, because we know they ALWAYS tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and they truly care about all of our lives!!! :laugh:

Too many Americans only think in terms of the letters D and R these days. It's a learned phenomenon.

They don't call what's on the idiot box 'programming' for nothin.

I wouldn't even give a mental midget like progressive patriot the courtesy of even brief conversation, to be honest. There's nothing to be had by it. From experience in trading keystrokes with him, he's simply incapable of any kind of critical or original thought.

That dude is twisted like a mofo. In a lot of ways. Devil shit...heh heh.

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

President Trump

And you can gag on Michelle Obama's cock

I uh, don't think that's possible Frank.

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

President Trump

It is startling how many Trump worshipers have homoerotic fantasies about Mrs Obama

Karma is a bitch and it could be that all of those who supported and voted for Trump, and continue to do so, will suffer enormous consequences for that stupidity.

I have noted that the lunatic religious right have said nothing. What about the Falwell and Graham who have been really quick to say that disasters which befall America are caused by allowing gay marriage, or abortion, or something that they think shouldn't be allowed? Why aren't they saying that this plague is God's punishment for electing Donald Trump and refusing to remove him from office when they had the chance?

This is the worst crisis the country has faced in a century. God must be pissed off at you for something. Why are the right wing religious leaders so silent on this?
Nobody thought killing the Swamp Monster would be easy. You've thrown every trick in the book (Rules for Radicals) at our president and hes still standing.

No he's not. He's being propped up by Republicans because he's all they've got, but he's not standing. He has fucked up so badly that his name will forever be linked to incompetence at a level large that it is indicative of a total clusterfuck, with no redeeming features. Someone who is "Trumpian" will be considered a jackass and a fool, to dangerous levels.

And there is a difference between editing an article and posting selected, relevant portions of it.

Yes, there is a difference between quoting selective parts of an article, leaving out parts that are not relevant to the point you're making, as is a common and accepted practice, and selectively quoting parts of an article out of context, to create an entirely different impression than what the article says, when properly read, as you did at the start of this thread.

So shut the f••• up now

What authority do you, in your broken and depraved mind, delusionally imagine that you have to order me around on this forum?

As much as Trumpers claim Trump is a no non-sense straight talker -- they sure do have a habit of trying to explain to everyone what Trump really meant to say...

Really?

It seems rather obvious to me that it is mostly you scum from the left wrong who are continually trying to “explain” what Trump meant, using rather blatantly deceptive methods of misquoting or taking quotes out of context to twist them into sinister meanings far removed from what one gets when one reads the correct accounts of the quotes, in full context. Not just Trump, but any source that you think you can so twist, just as TheOppressiveFaggot did in starting this thread.

Well, the pastor obviously didn't see THAT coming. But please remember this, amid all of the hysteria over the Wu Fu, if THIS affliction doesn't kill you, something else WILL.

Damn. That’s stupid.

4. Please cite your source saying he wants to reopen the country and does it describe what excactly that mean.
Geeezus fucking Khrist! You don't know that he said that he wants the country reopened by Easter?? You don't know that it means that he wants everyone to go back to work? Everyone but you knows it. I'm not going to do your homework for you
As much as Trumpers claim Trump is a no non-sense straight talker -- they sure do have a habit of trying to explain to everyone what Trump really meant to say...

My favorite is prolly the "he wasn't mocking that reporter" song and dance.

When I want to stump them I just go:
"Where is the Bronx?"

They run away wid a quickness.

Poor guy fell into the alternate universe, he bought into Trumpism.

Condolences to his loved ones.
Just to clarify. You think that because someone in Virginia died all, ALL businesses in San Diego should close. Is that about it?

No he's not. He's being propped up by Republicans because he's all they've got, but he's not standing. He has fucked up so badly that his name will forever be linked to incompetence at a level large that it is indicative of a total clusterfuck, with no redeeming features. Someone who is "Trumpian" will be considered a jackass and a fool, to dangerous levels.

You can get help for your TDS.

Talk to your health care provider.

President Trump

It is startling how many Trump worshipers have homoerotic fantasies about Mrs Obama

What's more startling is that you pay any attention.

Poor guy fell into the alternate universe, he bought into Trumpism.

Condolences to his loved ones.
Just to clarify. You think that because someone in Virginia died all, ALL businesses in San Diego should close. Is that about it?
:confused-84:

Holy crap. No.

That's what you perceived when you saw my post? That's what your mind did? That's how your thought processes work?

Pretty interesting!

Last edited:

Really?

It seems rather obvious to me that it is mostly you scum from the left wrong who are continually trying to “explain” what Trump meant, using rather blatantly deceptive methods of misquoting or taking quotes out of context to twist them into sinister meanings far removed from what one gets when one reads the correct accounts of the quotes, in full context. Not just Trump, but any source that you think you can so twist, just as TheOppressiveFaggot did in starting this thread.

Do you think you're being clever calling liberals names, and spreading your word salad lies around the board. You're an ignorant loon who is busy defending your orange faced clown, as thousands of Americans die.

The President said it was 100% contained and locked down. It would be gone soon. Now he says northwards of 100,000 people are going to die. Everyone should stay home.

Every day, for months, reports came out of China and Italy of this pandemic, and Trump did nothing. He says he closed the border to travellers from China and Korea, but that wasn't true either. There were so many "exceptions" to the travel ban, that it was a joke.

Instead of using all of the resources at his command, Trump keeps handing this crisis off to the states. His lack of timely leadership will cost the country far more lives than would have happened if he had taken the WHO test and tested like crazy. The USA STILL doesn't have adequate testing.

Canada had it's first case on the same day as the USA. Today we have 8000 cases total, and 101 deaths, and our rate of infection is a slowly rising horizontal line, not a vertical line like the USA. That's because we had actual national leadership in fighting the virus, and instead of tossing out the pandemic playbook, like Trump, Canada followed it to the letter.

Testing has been the key to lowering the rate of infection. Anyone testing positive is quarantined. Canada asked all Canadians to self-isolate back in early March - before there was a single case in New York. Our schools were closed at March break and they haven't re-opened. The latest target date is May 4.

Trump still hasn't issued a national order for social isolation, and the governor of Florida is an idiot, waiting for Trump to tell him to do this. The highest percentage of elderly in the country, and DeSantis pretends he doesn't have a problem.

Really?

Do you think you're being clever calling liberals names, and spreading your word salad lies around the board. You're an ignorant loon who is busy defending your orange faced clown, as thousands of Americans die.

The President said it was 100% contained and locked down. It would be gone soon. Now he says northwards of 100,000 people are going to die. Everyone should stay home.

Every day, for months, reports came out of China and Italy of this pandemic, and Trump did nothing. He says he closed the border to travellers from China and Korea, but that wasn't true either. There were so many "exceptions" to the travel ban, that it was a joke.

Instead of using all of the resources at his command, Trump keeps handing this crisis off to the states. His lack of timely leadership will cost the country far more lives than would have happened if he had taken the WHO test and tested like crazy. The USA STILL doesn't have adequate testing.

Canada had it's first case on the same day as the USA. Today we have 8000 cases total, and 101 deaths, and our rate of infection is a slowly rising horizontal line, not a vertical line like the USA. That's because we had actual national leadership in fighting the virus, and instead of tossing out the pandemic playbook, like Trump, Canada followed it to the letter.

Testing has been the key to lowering the rate of infection. Anyone testing positive is quarantined. Canada asked all Canadians to self-isolate back in early March - before there was a single case in New York. Our schools were closed at March break and they haven't re-opened. The latest target date is May 4.

Trump still hasn't issued a national order for social isolation, and the governor of Florida is an idiot, waiting for Trump to tell him to do this. The highest percentage of elderly in the country, and DeSantis pretends he doesn't have a problem.

DeSantis infamously said, "we can't monkey this up". Perhaps he's finding a way.

Really?

DeSantis infamously said, "we can't monkey this up". Perhaps he's finding a way.

I think that refusing to help the cruise ships is beyond the pale. There are a LOT of Americans on that ship and people are dying.

Unfortunately your top post is nothing more than a collection of loosely affiliated non sequiturs. While it remains to be seen whether or not there are any evil human intentions behind the current pandemic your post does little or nothing to actually disprove the object of your political animosity.

Let me give you an example of your ineptitude:

" I found a rock that looks like a Virus! That fuckin Trump!"

I rest my case.

Jo

Unfortunately your top post is nothing more than a collection of loosely affiliated non sequiturs. While it remains to be seen whether or not there are any evil human intentions behind the current pandemic your post does little or nothing to actually disprove the object of your political animosity.

Let me give you an example of your ineptitude:

" I found a rock that looks like a Virus! That fuckin Trump!"

I rest my case.

Jo

Actually all that you have done here is to demonstrate that you have no fucking clue as to what a non sequitur is. A non sequiturs is a faulty argument where there is a disconnect between the premise and the concussion . I did not pose an argument at all but rather, posted a straight forward factual account of what was being said. and what the outcome was.

If you want to believe that Covid 19 is a hoax and not to be taken seriously that is your prerogative. Go on out here and minge. Good fucking luck

I rest my case

Last edited:

Forum List

Back