Pastor Totally Triggered The Libs With Brilliant Sermon About Slavery

Blabbering isn't going to change the fact democrats were the party of slavery and the KKK
Why do you say the Democrats "WERE" the party of slavery and the KKK? Why not say "Are"

Saying "were" implies something changed.....Did something change ??

Did you know that the ENTIRE COUNTRY of the United States was the country of slavery?

But only one failed excuse for a country tried to go to war with the US over slavery....and it wasn't China....

It was the Confederacy.......a loser nation built on lies to coddle other losers.....

No....

Some folks remained slaves well after the end of the Civil War.......kinda how that "Juneteenth" thing became a thing...you know, that holiday that triggers morons like you

In fact, it took FEDERAL ENFORCEMENT - AFTER THE CIVIL WAR to eradicate slavery once and for all...and then it took Re-Construction, Anti-Jim Crow, and a whole lot of "FEDERAL ENFORCEMENT" to eradicate all of the attempts to turn back any progress made - AFTER THE CIVIL WAR

and don't think I didn't notice you dodging the whole "The Civil War wasn't over slavery" gibberish you Conservatives push....while also trying to take credit for ending it...yall are some real clowns in that regard....
It was more over outside and internal interference to push for a fiat currency. The reasoning being the United States even in two would be weaker however the supreme powers of the Western hemisphere and eventually under control of globalist factions. The general direction of slavery was getting rid of it in the world. Another decade or so without war and there was a good chance it was going to end. Lincoln was a stronger central government man. Right or wrong.

It was more over outside and internal interference to push for a fiat currency. The reasoning being the United States even in two would be weaker however the supreme powers of the Western hemisphere and eventually under control of globalist factions. The general direction of slavery was getting rid of it in the world. Another decade or so without war and there was a good chance it was going to end. Lincoln was a stronger central government man. Right or wrong.
Was there anything in any of the policies, decrees, draft constitutions or anything Confederate officials said that supports anything you said?

NONE OF THEM were planning on getting rid of slavery......

I mean, how did Mexico and Canada abolish slavery over 30 years before the US? So much so that the Confederate states were pissed because of how often slaves were leaving for Mexico and Canada in order to be free....which definitely runs against that "Slaves were happy" narrative....

I always find it funny when folks say "Hey bro, slavery was going to go away eventually...."

Easy to say when you are the one who never had to worry about being enslaved..and very audacious to say to others who were enslaved...so, let me ask you....how long would have waited until you were free? 50 more years....100? and then after that...how long would you have waited until you were treated equally under the law...100 more years after that? 200?

Was there anything in any of the policies, decrees, draft constitutions or anything Confederate officials said that supports anything you said?

I mean, how did Mexico and Canada abolish slavery over 30 years before the US? So much so that the Confederate states were pissed because of how often slaves were leaving for Mexico and Canada in order to be free....which definitely runs against that "Slaves were happy" narrative....

I always find it funny when folks say "Hey bro, slavery was going to go away eventually...."

Easy to say when you are the one who never had to worry about being enslaved..and very audacious to say to others who were enslaved...so, let me ask you....how long would have waited until you were free? 50 more years....100? and then after that...how long would you have waited until you were treated equally under the law...100 more years after that? 200?
Just curious - how did you get the idea that liberals were triggered by that guy's gibberish? Pastors say stupid shit all the time

Yes, Lincoln didn't really care about slaves.....which is why I laugh when reactionary racist cucks both try to take credit for Lincoln in one argument, then call him a tyrant the next...

Anyhoo....it definitely adds even further proof to the fact that this country was FOUNDED ON WHITE SUPREMACY AND OPPRESSION......I mean even Lincoln hated black people....so why do folks like you get so triggered by it??

Thank God there were TRUE ABOLITIONISTS AND REAL FREEDOM FIGHTERS who did the work to make our country better......too bad you Neo-Confederates didn't raise any statues to honor them tho......funny how that works...
I dont give that sumbitch any credit.
Triggered by what? Where? Show me.
I agree. Thanks goodness there was. Im not a neo confederate, nor have i ever put up any statues of any kind.
Just more lies from you. You are intellectually lazy. Grow up.

When you keep running from the quotes of the very people you are caping up for -- while babbling about your "feels"

You see why we keep laughing at you
Who did I "cape up" for? Tell me, dumbfuck.
BTW, you illiterate moron, I addressed that quote.

Who did I "cape up" for? Tell me, dumbfuck.
BTW, you illiterate moron, I addressed that quote.
Anytime I quote the Confederacy in their own words -- here comes your bitch ass running to say "but but but they were just fighting for states rights" -- like most of you mediocre racist bitches do....

Why do you say the Democrats "WERE" the party of slavery and the KKK? Why not say "Are"

Saying "were" implies something changed.....Did something change ??

Did you know that the ENTIRE COUNTRY of the United States was the country of slavery?

But only one failed excuse for a country tried to go to war with the US over slavery....and it wasn't China....

It was the Confederacy.......a loser nation built on lies to coddle other losers.....

Something did change. We fought a war to make you stop buying, owning, and selling black people.

Anytime I quote the Confederacy in their own words -- here comes your bitch ass running to say "but but but they were just fighting for states rights" -- like most of you mediocre racist bitches do....
I didnt say anything of the sort. Why do you keep on lying?
I dont think you have addressed what I ACTUALLY said one time in this convo. Not one fucking time.

They were democrats. Factoid
We know what the democrats were 160 years ago and we know what party has the support of the Klan and every klansman wannabe today. That`s a 21st century factoid.
Of course, we did see the diversity of Trump`s goons on J6. There were skinny Nazis as well as fat Nazis. Some were bald and some had red hair. There were tall Nazis as well as short Nazis.
On the other hand, they were all incredibly stupid.

I didnt say anything of the sort. Why do you keep on lying?
I dont think you have addressed what I ACTUALLY said one time in this convo. Not one fucking time.
No matter how much you tap dance around the words of your Confederate heroes, they seceded from the US over slavery....a Civil War was fought over slavery....after that war was fought.....those same losers started telling themselves Lost Cause revisionist fantasies to hide the fact they lost a war over slavery....

That "southern heritage" yall claim the Confederacy represents is BULLSHIT.....only morons think the Confederacy represents southern heritage.....Boy bands have lasted longer than the Confederacy....

No matter how much you tap dance around the words of your Confederate heroes, they seceded from the US over slavery....a Civil War was fought over slavery....after that war was fought.....those same losers started telling themselves Lost Cause revisionist fantasies to hide the fact they lost a war over slavery....

That "southern heritage" yall claim the Confederacy represents is BULLSHIT.....only morons think the Confederacy represents southern heritage.....Boy bands have lasted longer than the Confederacy....
You just keep on lol. You make shit up and then argue about it, while ignoring what I am actually saying.
Its kind of hilarious watching you look like a fucking retard.

We know what the democrats were 160 years ago and we know what party has the support of the Klan and every klansman wannabe today. That`s a 21st century factoid.
Of course, we did see the diversity of Trump`s goons on J6. There were skinny Nazis as well as fat Nazis. Some were bald and some had red hair. There were tall Nazis as well as short Nazis.
On the other hand, they were all incredibly stupid.

Yup.

1688756964575.png

"The father of Christian reality television star Anna Duggar has drawn scathing criticism on social media for comments he made about slavery during a recent Sunday school lesson at a suburban Fort Worthchurch. Speaking at Fairpark Baptist Church in Edgecliff Village, Mike Keller compared far-right extremists who attacked the Capitol in January 2021 to enslaved Black people, who he said were freed by God because they did not protest. “Here’s what the Blacks did about 150 years ago,” Keller said. “They humbled themselves. They prayed. They sought God’s face and they turned from their wicked ways and God made slavery illegal through several white presidents. It worked, didn’t it? They didn’t protest.”

Clips of Keller’s sermon have circulated on social media, including Twitter and TikTok, where they have sparked outrage and ridicule. “This is why we need Black history in school,” one commenter wrote on Twitter. Another posted, “Gee, I wonder why slaves could not just leave the plantations to go to DC.” On Tuesday, Fairpark Baptist, which describes itself as a Christ-centered, biblically based church, apologized for the comments, saying they were hurtful and reflected a misrepresentation of racial and historical issues."

The pastor is right, in fact I will go further and say that the Jan 6th prisoners are actually being treated worse than slaves because at least the slaves were supposed to be enslaved, it was perfectly legal and dare I say, morally justified at the time that they be enslaved. There is nothing justified about the enslavement of our Jan 6th patriots. This is why the libs and the bad blacks try to push CRT and their Marxist version of history on our children instead of teaching the right, biblically ordained and truthful telling of history. The pastor is right, the blacks didn't protest slavery [Aside from the more than 250 slave revolts]; for the most part they were happy...

Truthfully, it was the blacks learning Christianity and learning how not to be so wicked and dark that granted them their freedom. They humbled themselves and paid their dues...Yes some of them were raped and murdered, yes, some of them had their children sold off, family histories erased, but they still were happy and sang songs and smiled a lot, which tells me that slavery wasn't that bad overall...and they needed to prove themselves worthy of being treated like humans, because beforehand, they were primitive savages -- at least that is what so many Dems said about them when they were drafting their articles of Secession. This is the history the Dems and the Jews don't want our children to know. God bless this pastor for being brave enough to tell the truth -- and no this isn't indoctrination because he was teaching this in a Sunday school class.

Slavery was around long before it came to American shores in the late 1600's. There were blacks living here prior to slavery and from what I have found nothing was made of it. As for the Civil War slavery was an issue just not the only one. The war was fought to preserve the Union and to abolish slavery.

What about the tyrant piece of shit that was president at the time?
"My policy sought only to collect the Revenue (a 40 percent federal sales tax on imports to Southern States under the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861)." reads paragraph 5 of Lincoln's First Message to the U.S. Congress, penned July 4, 1861.

"I have no purpose, directly or in-directly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so," Lincoln said it his first inaugural on March 4 of the same year.
I agree, if the Southern states would not have wanted to leave the Union Lincoln could have cared less about slavery.

I agree, if the Southern states would not have wanted to leave the Union Lincoln could have cared less about slavery.
Lincoln was trying to solve the big problem.

---Lincoln sought to deport free slaves---

Lincoln was trying to solve the big problem.

---Lincoln sought to deport free slaves---

That's because he thought black folks would never be equal to whites in this society.

You know damn well there are many things we do not know about from government. The South was a possible fiat currency nation if it won. There are alternate histories and in the 18th century fiat currencies in Europe was big business. Ther power economic, financial and banker individual held was massive. Look how easy it is to print up money for our politicians' whims. 130 billion dollars in money and equipment to Ukraine just like that. All of that fiat currency legislation the first two years of Joe. The United States was under pressure to have a fiat currency from the beginning. There were sides taken even from the founding fathers. Many wars financed easily and many nations abusing the fiat currency in the dustheap of history. A lot of our legal and illegal immigration comes from that.

Forum List

Back