Pastor Totally Triggered The Libs With Brilliant Sermon About Slavery

What about the tyrant piece of shit that was president at the time?
"My policy sought only to collect the Revenue (a 40 percent federal sales tax on imports to Southern States under the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861)." reads paragraph 5 of Lincoln's First Message to the U.S. Congress, penned July 4, 1861.

"I have no purpose, directly or in-directly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so," Lincoln said it his first inaugural on March 4 of the same year.
Probably better to look at the actual Texas Secession document vs. whatever...

Why do you keep dodging my question?

Has the governor rolled back voting rights for black folks yet?

How about redlining? Has he made it illegal for black folks to buy homes in certain neighborhoods again?

Like, what good is it to wear blackface 20 years ago if you ain't passing any laws that would make the KKK happy today??

Klan supporter says what?

What about the tyrant piece of shit that was president at the time?
"My policy sought only to collect the Revenue (a 40 percent federal sales tax on imports to Southern States under the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861)." reads paragraph 5 of Lincoln's First Message to the U.S. Congress, penned July 4, 1861.

"I have no purpose, directly or in-directly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so," Lincoln said it his first inaugural on March 4 of the same year.
Yes, Lincoln would have much rather not freed a single slave if it kept the union together...even tried to make compromises and everything....but........your Confederate heroes would have none of that......they wanted to expand slavery further....why??

Why did your heroes really really really really want slavery so bad?

It doesnt matter what he said.
Lincoln sent the blockade that started it.
Lincoln even said he would support a constitutional amendment that would make slavery constitutional forever.

He can't......because it destroys his fantasy of the "Noble Confederacy battling tyranny" his grand pappy told him.....pussies like him need those fantasies in order to feel less mediocre

Yes, Lincoln would have much rather not freed a single slave if it kept the union together...even tried to make compromises and everything....but........your Confederate heroes would have none of that......they wanted to expand slavery further....why??

Why did your heroes really really really really want slavery so bad?
They werent my heroes, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

He can't......because it destroys his fantasy of the "Noble Confederacy battling tyranny" his grand pappy told him.....pussies like him need those fantasies in order to feel less mediocre
Why must you lie all the fucking time? Grow up, dumbass.

Lincoln even said he would support a constitutional amendment that would make slavery constitutional forever.
Seems like those "liberal abolitionists" wouldn't have allowed that whole slavery forever thing to happen huh?

Anyhoo....back to your Confederate heroes really really really really wanted slavery......why? was it noble?

Would you be my slave if I promised you it would be the noble thing to do?

? They seceded first.

Seems like those "liberal abolitionists" wouldn't have allowed that whole slavery forever thing to happen huh?

Anyhoo....back to your Confederate heroes really really really really wanted slavery......why? was it noble?

Fuck off, you lying faggot.

? They seceded first.
And? They mention slavery but lincoln didnt give a goddamn about those slaves. he told the entire country he would do his best to make slavery constitutionally protected. He sent the blockade that ACTUALLY started the civil war over $

This guy asked the same question. Looks like you said yes. LOL

1688750219328.png

They were democrats. Factoid
They were his heroes......still are....
Which is why he gets so triggered when I let his heroes speak.....

like this Confederate hero....the VP of the failed Confederacy himself...

quote-as-a-race-the-african-is-inferior-to-the-white-man-subordination-to-the-white-man-is-al...jpeg

Why would this guy feel the Confederacy needs to build their entire system on slavery??? Why not just states rights and stuff?

Like, these guys really really really really wanted slavery......so why do you folks keep claiming states rights? As if the states rights to own slaves makes their cause any less evil

They were his heroes......still are....
Which is why he gets so triggered when I let his heroes speak.....

like this Confederate hero....the VP of the failed Confederacy himself...

View attachment 802304

Why would this guy feel the Confederacy needs to build their entire system on slavery??? Why not just states rights and stuff?

Like, these guys really really really really wanted slavery......so why do you folks keep claiming states rights? As if the states rights to own slaves makes their cause any less evil

Blabbering isn't going to change the fact democrats were the party of slavery and the KKK

When all they have is lies and ignoring the actual reasons behind something, you know they are all up in their feelz :lol:

And? They mention slavery but lincoln didnt give a goddamn about those slaves. he told the entire country he would do his best to make slavery constitutionally protected. He sent the blockade that ACTUALLY started the civil war over $
Yes, Lincoln didn't really care about slaves.....which is why I laugh when reactionary racist cucks both try to take credit for Lincoln in one argument, then call him a tyrant the next...

Anyhoo....it definitely adds even further proof to the fact that this country was FOUNDED ON WHITE SUPREMACY AND OPPRESSION......I mean even Lincoln hated black people....so why do folks like you get so triggered by it??

Thank God there were TRUE ABOLITIONISTS AND REAL FREEDOM FIGHTERS who did the work to make our country better......too bad you Neo-Confederates didn't raise any statues to honor them tho......funny how that works...

When all they have is lies and ignoring the actual reasons behind something, you know they are all up in their feelz :lol:
When you keep running from the quotes of the very people you are caping up for -- while babbling about your "feels"

You see why we keep laughing at you

Forum List

Back