Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church

All of the attackers including the preacher should be charged with assault and hate crimes and the churchs tax exempt status should be suspended until they ammend their ways.

If there is a hell those people will be there.
But we need justice on earth first. Some time with bubba in prison would be appropriate.

• Banned
All of the attackers including the preacher should be charged with assault and hate crimes and the churchs tax exempt status should be suspended until they ammend their ways.

But we need justice on earth first. Some time with bubba in prison would be appropriate.

I can't imagine. I mean - I've been beaten. And I promised myself I'd never harm a child of mine like that. I don't know how he could do what he did. That's not ... there's no way to explain, or justify.

Guess that message of unconditional love and forgiveness applies to every sin except homosexuality to these guys. Fuck it, throw the book at them, and if they get off scott-free, make an example of them through other means.

The sheriff should get some of the action, too.

I can't imagine. I mean - I've been beaten. And I promised myself I'd never harm a child of mine like that. I don't know how he could do what he did. That's not ... there's no way to explain, or justify.

I'm going to go with answer C: He's a shitty person.

A scumbag Church with a scumbag pastor. Sadly there are a few of them that make a lot of noise and harm the reputations of those that do good work. Down in Carson City there's a Budhist group that meets in a Methodist Church. That's brotherly love for you.

• Banned
What the HELL is the matter with people these days??

Chris Sigler, Tennessee High School Student, Allegedly Assaulted By Principal For Wearing Pro-Gay Shirt

Sigler says that Moser then ordered all students out of the classroom, except for Sigler’s sister Jessica, who refused to leave. According to both students, Moser then grabbed Sigler’s arm, shoved him, and chest-bumped him repeatedly while asking “Who’s the big man now?” Sigler’s mother reported that when she arrived at the school, she saw her son seated in a desk with Moser leaning over him and shouting in Sigler’s face. The Siglers filed a report about the incident that afternoon with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department.

What is wrong with people? They don't bother to get the Holy Spirit and live the Gospel. That's the problem.

What is wrong with people? They don't bother to get the Holy Spirit and live the Gospel. That's the problem.

What do you want to bet they'd beg to differ.

Doesn't matter if they'd beg to differ. The truth is the truth. Even if people disagree or are ignorant of it.

One of these days, I hope you realize that. It's the first step in learning.

Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church | Addicting Info

Oh, okay! One of them was his son. Now I understand.

Not.

"Grace Fellowship" my ass.

And they did it?????

If I was at a church and the Pastor told me to beat someone up, I'd just look at him like he'd gone insane!

I suspect you would not regualrly attend a church like that one anyway.

I would hope none of us would.

What do you want to bet they'd beg to differ.

Doesn't matter if they'd beg to differ. The truth is the truth. Even if people disagree or are ignorant of it.

One of these days, I hope you realize that. It's the first step in learning.

And you had to attack me personally - why?

But I'm supposed to believe you represent a higher love.

:eusa_hand:

If that were my church, the Sunday before this incident would have been the last time I would have graced their sanctuary with my presence.

Somewhere along the line, the pastor seems to have lost connection with the teachings of the Lord.

Immie

The same crowd that booed the gay soldier and applauded executions must be in a swoon over this. They call it "America going in the RIGHT direction".

Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church | Addicting Info

Oh, okay! One of them was his son. Now I understand.

Not.

"Grace Fellowship" my ass.

And they did it?????

If I was at a church and the Pastor told me to beat someone up, I'd just look at him like he'd gone insane!

Because the majority of Christians aren't gay-bashing fuckheads and bigots.

No one said they were. The ones in the Democratic Party seem very nice.

Forum List

Back