Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church

How can you be sure of that? Based on the pastor's criminal past and lack of respect for laws, and his obvious lust for violence, how can you rule out he wouldn't have beaten up his son anytime, anywhere?

Right. Because the gay magazine said he was.

Okay, I'll play along. Let's say Dad was some kind of sociopath. Really a violent guy whose kid ought to be afraid of him.

So going to his church and trying to make him look foolish publically was a good idea?

I've provided separate news links for his criminal past, if they are unsatisfactory to you, a simple google search will show you another one.

I never said going to the church wasn't stupid, maybe it was, doesn't excuse a pastor rounding up people to beat them up.

And on a side note, there's nothing more cowardly than starting a fight when you have the other people vastly outnumbered. It reminds me of frat boys at bars who are always super tough because they have 20 friends behind them, but would never dare do or say anything if they were alone.

I've provided separate news links for his criminal past, if they are unsatisfactory to you, a simple google search will show you another one.

I never said going to the church wasn't stupid, maybe it was, doesn't excuse a pastor rounding up people to beat them up.

And on a side note, there's nothing more cowardly than starting a fight when you have the other people vastly outnumbered. It reminds me of frat boys at bars who are always super tough because they have 20 friends behind them, but would never dare do or say anything if they were alone.

Not excusing anything.

I'm just not sharing the OP's original outrage that this happened. They brought it upon themselves, and there are a lot of people who got bad deals through no fault of their own who are far more deserving of sympathy.

At best, both sides are equally at fault for a confrontation both of them wanted. The fight was started when these two guys showed up at a church they were probably told they were unwelcome at.

I can't get that worked up about it because the hounds of PC tell me to.

Forum List

Back