Pasteurized Milk and Cheese

Man we got to get things in order. I have learned so much about this.......lololol

I see no microradiation mentioned. Better not say bogus link........lol

Milk has to reach a temp of 161 for a second and you are done and it has to cool rapidly then bottled

Do you use a microwave?? Because it can be used to get the milk to 161 though there are some steps to take.

I mean are microwaves dangerous? Please say no or i'm outta her....lol

Actually microwaves are radiation, just in very small amounts, to create the heat to cook the food. Constant or continual exposure MAY build up in your system over time. We are all exposed.

How Do Microwaves Work?

Microwaves bounce around in the chamber and cook food through radiation heating—exciting molecules within an object—by becoming lodged in water, sugars, and fats

Much of our food is being treated with radiation and has been approved by the feds to do so.

Several years ago there was controversy over radiating our food supply and having manufactures change their labels to include the radura (plant inside a circle) symbol to inform the consumer it was treated with radiation. That labelling never came about because they didn't want to panic the public or spend the money to change labels. Something manufacturers do all the time anyway. Yet they still radiate our food supply and most people don't know it. How would you like it if they started putting the same serum into our food as what goes into Covid vax and not inform you????

Just something to think about, not argue over.

Those same feds that claim raw dairy is bad for you also claim vax are good for you, Just sayin

Actually microwaves are radiation, just in very small amounts, to create the heat to cook the food. Constant or continual exposure MAY build up in your system over time. We are all exposed.

How Do Microwaves Work?

Microwaves bounce around in the chamber and cook food through radiation heating—exciting molecules within an object—by becoming lodged in water, sugars, and fats

Much of our food is being treated with radiation and has been approved by the feds to do so.

Several years ago there was controversy over radiating our food supply and having manufactures change their labels to include the radura (plant inside a circle) symbol to inform the consumer it was treated with radiation. That labelling never came about because they didn't want to panic the public or spend the money to change labels. Something manufacturers do all the time anyway. Yet they still radiate our food supply and most people don't know it. How would you like it if they started putting the same serum into our food as what goes into Covid vax and not inform you????

Just something to think about, not argue over.

Those same feds that claim raw dairy is bad for you also claim vax are good for you, Just sayin
I prefer the taste of radiation meself

The human body has 2 outstanding organs that really help all this...................A liver and Kidneys

And another thing.......your immune system is like your muscles or brain....if you don't use it, you lose it.

Constant tampering (like GMO's and other science experiments), radiating and heating/pasteurization of our foods is killing off the healthy bacterias & such that our bodies need to keep our immune systems healthy and working properly to fight off virus's and other sickness that attack it.

The constant prescribing of anti-biotics (read that as no biotics or no-probiotics), or giving it to the animals that provide our food, is killing off those probiotics needed in the digestive tract to support the other body functions.....including the immune system. By those feds allowing or trying to keep those good bacterias out of our food and thereby out of our systems, is like dumbing down our immune systems to not recognize the difference between good & bad cells and we are then weaker in the process and can't fight off infections. Making us prime targets of daflu and whatever variations that come from it.......which creates a plandemic of global proportions.

And another thing.......your immune system is like your muscles or brain....if you don't use it, you lose it.

Constant tampering (like GMO's and other science experiments), radiating and heating/pasteurization of our foods is killing off the healthy bacterias & such that our bodies need to keep our immune systems healthy and working properly to fight off virus's and other sickness that attack it.

The constant prescribing of anti-biotics (read that as no biotics or no-probiotics), or giving it to the animals that provide our food, is killing off those probiotics needed in the digestive tract to support the other body functions.....including the immune system. By those feds allowing or trying to keep those good bacterias out of our food and thereby out of our systems, is like dumbing down our immune systems to not recognize the difference between good & bad cells and we are then weaker in the process and can't fight off infections. Making us prime targets of daflu and whatever variations that come from it.......which creates a plandemic of global proportions.
And an endless stream of walking wallets.

I think everyone should avoid drinking and eating anything pasteurized. They use radiation in the pasteurization process.
i think i actually got this part wrong. The Aliens said the pasteurization process creates radiation. Not use radiation.

that is not harmful bacteria in raw milk. your body needs that bacteria to train your body to respond to that bacteria in raw milk.
Yeah, those bacteria training your body after you are dead!

I was raised on raw milk on my grandmother's dairy farm. The difference is that the milk went from the cow to the refrigerator to my stomach in less than 24 hours. That doesn't happen much today, hence the need for Pasteurization as any dairy farmer will tell you.

What I have read is that getting small exposure to a few pathogens through milk is how we naturally, normally, and historically got immune to them.
If you fail to expose yourself to these pathogens when young and hearty, then you assure death when exposed later in life, to larger amounts.

Essentially unpasteurized milk is a vaccine of the real world.
If only pasteurized dairy is consumed, then you are always vulnerable to thousands of risky pathogens all around us.
Makes sense, like playing in the dirt.

Yeah, those bacteria training your body after you are dead!

I was raised on raw milk on my grandmother's dairy farm. The difference is that the milk went from the cow to the refrigerator to my stomach in less than 24 hours. That doesn't happen much today, hence the need for Pasteurization as any dairy farmer will tell you.

I drank raw milk only once, right from the refrigerated bulk tank on a large dairy farm. I never knew milk could taste so good. I drank three glasses.

Millions of years actually, not just thousands of years.
We are what evolution required us to be for millions of years, and we tinker with that at our own peril.
Infants get their immunity through vaccination by raw milk, and pasteurization prevents most of that.
Ideally, infants get their immunity from their mother's milk.

Forum List

Back