Pass the Popcorn, Black Woman to Oppose Pelosi for Speaker

Wow! The democrat house has already turned on each other. Already looks like nothing will get done but just in fighting. Let the implosion begin!

I agree especially if they vote in Pelosi.

I think Clyburn would do a much better job.

If Pelosi gets in it will be fun to watch them spinning their wheels for two years with investigation after investigations that already been done or is being done.

Will sure be fun to watch and it will prove to one and all how ineffectual and useless they are.

Next two years of no substance and continuing the witch hunt all on the tax payer expense. I can’t wait till Trump prints out the receipt how much Democrats have spent on the mindless Trump Russia hoax.

Well they sure had no problem letting one and all know how much tax payer money they considered wasted on the Benghazi investigation.

Wonder how much the non existent Russia/Trump collusion will cost us. Its been going on for two years now.

If Pelosi gets in it will be fun to watch them spinning their wheels for two years with investigation after investigations that already been done or is being done.

Will sure be fun to watch and it will prove to one and all how ineffectual and useless they are.

Actually, Pelosi would rein in the crazies. She's not dumb.

First of all she is one of the crazies. Second of all she's dumb as dirt.

Not compared to what the Dem Party has been turning into.

The DNC will trample over the body of a black woman to ensure old white elitist Pelosi again becomes Speaker.

When the Democrats lost the House and Pelosi lost the gavel, James Clyburn, a black Democrat from SC was Minority Whip, making him the highest ranking Democrat in the House. The DNC leadership TOOK HIS POSITION AWAY FORM HIM GAVE IT TO PELOSI SO SHE COULD REMAIN THE HIGHEST RANKING DEMOCRAT IN THE HOUSE. To appease Clyburn / blacks and make it look like they were NOT screwing over blacks again by doing it, they CREATED a 'new' position and position title for Clyburn...to make him feel better about getting screwed and - like with Hillary - the old white elitist female being GIVEN the top spot.

The highest ranking Democrat is the Minority Leader, not the Minority whip.
Pelosi lost her gavel, leaving Clyburn as the 'highest raking' Democrat by position held...besides Pelosi is the one who LOST the DNC the House. I forget how the Democrats reward incompetence and failure, though.

I want anyone other than Pelosi -- she has the experience but she has been doing it too long and there needs to be some new blood -- plus republicans need someone else to claim they hate..

Remember when "conservatives" demanded Mitch McConnell be replaced?

A show of hands, who remembers the House Dem civil war 2008-2010 when they had to bribe and threaten their own members to agree on anything :auiqs.jpg: The good news is Dem's won control of the House. The bad news is Dem's won control of the House. :auiqs.jpg:

I want anyone other than Pelosi -- she has the experience but she has been doing it too long and there needs to be some new blood -- plus republicans need someone else to claim they hate..

Remember when "conservatives" demanded Mitch McConnell be replaced?

Well I agree with your thoughts on Pelosi. The Dems have much better people who can fill the Speakership position. Denny Hoyer or Clyburn.

Oh and Pelosi isn't worth hating and I'm not a Rep.

Last edited:
The DNC will trample over the body of a black woman to ensure old white elitist Pelosi again becomes Speaker.

When the Democrats lost the House and Pelosi lost the gavel, James Clyburn, a black Democrat from SC was Minority Whip, making him the highest ranking Democrat in the House. The DNC leadership TOOK HIS POSITION AWAY FORM HIM GAVE IT TO PELOSI SO SHE COULD REMAIN THE HIGHEST RANKING DEMOCRAT IN THE HOUSE. To appease Clyburn / blacks and make it look like they were NOT screwing over blacks again by doing it, they CREATED a 'new' position and position title for Clyburn...to make him feel better about getting screwed and - like with Hillary - the old white elitist female being GIVEN the top spot.

Pelosi lost her gavel, leaving Clyburn as the 'highest raking' Democrat by position held...besides Pelosi is the one who LOST the DNC the House. I forget how the Democrats reward incompetence and failure, though.

I'm sorry! You are STILL incorrect. Clyburn had to be re elected to his position also.. Pelosi became the Minority Leader when she left the Speakership. Clyburn was never the second ranking Democrat in the House. He was and still remains behind Pelosi and Hoyer.

"After the 2010 elections, the Democrats lost their majority in the House. The departing Speaker Nancy Pelosi ran for the Minority Leader position in order to remain the House party leader, while Clyburn announced that he would challenge Steny Hoyer, the second-ranking Democrat in the House and the outgoing Majority Leader, for the Minority Whip post. Clyburn had the support of the Congressional Black Caucus, which wanted to keep an African-American in the House leadership, while Hoyer had 35 public endorsements, including three standing committee chairs. On November 13, Pelosi announced a deal whereby Hoyer would stand as Minority Whip, while a "number three" leadership position styled Assistant Leader would be created for Clyburn."

Jim Clyburn - Wikipedia

They should make this guy speaker of the house...

So he can spend the next year or so reaching out to "disgruntled white working class voters" -- only for them to still vote for Trump like last time..

I'm sorry! You are STILL incorrect. Clyburn had to be re elected to his position also.. Pelosi became the Minority Leader when she left the Speakership. Clyburn was never the second ranking Democrat in the House. He was and still remains behind Pelosi and Hoyer.

"After the 2010 elections, the Democrats lost their majority in the House. The departing Speaker Nancy Pelosi ran for the Minority Leader position in order to remain the House party leader, while Clyburn announced that he would challenge Steny Hoyer, the second-ranking Democrat in the House and the outgoing Majority Leader, for the Minority Whip post. Clyburn had the support of the Congressional Black Caucus, which wanted to keep an African-American in the House leadership, while Hoyer had 35 public endorsements, including three standing committee chairs. On November 13, Pelosi announced a deal whereby Hoyer would stand as Minority Whip, while a "number three" leadership position styled Assistant Leader would be created for Clyburn."

Jim Clyburn - Wikipedia
Pelosi was not voted into the seat of Minority Whip Clyburn held. He was coerced / convinced to step aside to take the new 'made-up' position.

Jim Clyburn - Wikipedia
Pelosi was not voted into the seat of Minority Whip Clyburn held. He was coerced / convinced to step aside to take the new 'made-up' position.

For about the third time, Pelosi is NOT the minority whip! She is currently the minority leader. I think you need to go take a nap because your brain is not functioning on all thrusters!

Forum List

Back