PART 1 - Poll of Shame & other - Sexual behavior - Nine choices

Choose one from each topic - Applies or not - NINE POSSIBLE ANSWERS

• I HAVE raped someone. Includes sex without participant's consent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have NOT raped someone.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I HAVE been raped.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I have NOT been raped.

• I HAVE molested someone.

• I have NOT molested someone.

• I HAVE been molested.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I have NOT been molested.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I HAVE had consensual incest with a close family member.

• I have NOT had consensual incest with a close family member.

• I am FEMALE and HAVE had homo-sex.

• I am FEMALE and have NOT had homo-sex.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I am MALE and HAVE had homo-sex.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I am MALE and have NOT had homo-sex.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I HAVE or have HAD an STD.

• I have NEVER had an STD.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I've HAVE had sex with STD without informing participant.

• I've have NOT had sex with STD without informing participant.

• I HAVE had sex with a close friend's or relative's partner.

• I have NOT had sex with a close friend's or relative's partner.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
The recent sex scandals inspired me to add this poll. This thread is part 1 of 4 polls. There are two possible answers for each topic.........Every topic is straight forward. You just select whether or not each topic applies to you personally.

You won't see another poll like this anywhere. It's just not that PC. But it serves value, especially to those with a scientific mind and/or "truth seekers". If answered honestly, I think you'll find this quite interesting, never mind disturbing. Members cannot see what you've personally selected, but I'll start off anyway with my selections.

All four polls are @:
PART 2 - Poll of Shame & other - Sexual behavior - Four choices
PART 3 - Poll of Shame - Crime and other deviant behavior - Nine choices
PART 4 - Poll of Shame - Crime and other deviant behavior - Five choices

Last edited:
The recent sex scandals inspired me to add this poll. This thread is part 1 of 4 polls. There are two possible answers for each topic.........Every topic is straight forward. You just select whether or not each topic applies to you personally.

You won't see another poll like this anywhere. It's just not that PC. But it serves value, especially to those with a scientific mind and/or "truth seekers". If answered honestly, I think you'll find this quite interesting, never mind disturbing. Members cannot see what you've personally selected, but I'll start off anyway with my selections.
You can see who said what, though, right?

You can see who said what, though, right?

I don't believe so. If someone would like to explain differently it's appreciated. Perhaps it's a tool feature. I selected already, you see my handle?

Some have already selected. I see nothing but they're selections. Besides, it doesn't interest me who does what. It's the results that are interesting. I've seen it before on another venue.......WHOLLY TOLEDO.

All four polls are @:

Where's the choice - IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS!

All four polls are @:

Where's the choice - IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS!

Sure sounds neat, but someone's BUSINESS would have to involve some IDENTITY, don't you think?

Good job some of you pollsters. Takes bronze and common sense. Thanks to all for participating.

It's just a social experiment really. Again, I don't see any IDs. Even if I did, why would I care? For the record, I checked that I'm honest (poll 4)......HA!.......It's true..........HA!, kind of a problem sometimes.

Forum List

Back