The List of People Not Guilty of Sex Crime & Pecadillos

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
In this thread we shall list the people who are not creepy creep sex perverts guilty of Sexual Abuse, Harassment and Wolf Whistles:

1. Mother Theresa

Me
I never did anything that was illegal in the country in which I was doing it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
3. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

Every career politician/Hollywood actor that exists is guilty of sexual misconduct... fact

Every career politician/Hollywood actor that exists is guilty of sexual misconduct... fact

Ahem. This thread is for the Not Guilty People!!!!!!

I'm a white, heterosexual male, 68 years old, and I have never grabbed a woman by or on any of her sexual parts, except as part of a consensual sexual transaction.

But don't think I was never tempted. When I see a nice ass or set of tata's I'm sorely tempted to sample the fruit - even now. But I don't. And have never.

Does that make me unusual? I don't think so. I'd say, "normal."

I'm a white, heterosexual male, 68 years old, and I have never grabbed a woman by or on any of her sexual parts, except as part of a consensual sexual transaction.

But don't think I was never tempted. When I see a nice ass or set of tata's I'm sorely tempted to sample the fruit - even now. But I don't. And have never.

You are definitely certified as Not Guilty!

When a gal has a low cut dress letting it all hang out why are we condemned for complimenting her boobs?

Forum List

Back