Parole and prison; a balancing act

I love the way you mash shit up in an attempt to make a point that doesn't really say or prove anything. It's always fun.:lmao:

You were way done with the special needs unit.

I love the way you mash shit up in an attempt to make a point that doesn't really say or prove anything. It's always fun.:lmao:

You were way done with the special needs unit.
Hey, I just did a quick search, and wasn't trying to do anything other than show that, yes, luxuries do exist in the prison system. I don't know what you were expecting, but the point remains that there ARE luxuries in the prison system. Also, your remark about "mash shit up" is very silly and in no way is indicative of what my intent was, or is. My point is, YES, there are luxuries in the prison system, and yes, many of them are funded through tax dollars. Now, if you can dispute that with facts and/or data, by all means do so. Otherwise, I stand by what I have said. And, if you had fun, then at least I accomplished something in this conversation.

Oh, and the link about "special needs unit" was just another result that came up during my search, nothing more. Regardless of what kind of unit it was, it still proves that, yes, there are luxuries in the prison system. Now, if it didn't meet your standard, whatever that standard my be, I'm sorry. I did a very quick search to prove that luxuries DO exist in our prison system, and the only point I was trying to make. Besides, the conversation was about parole, was it not? I am against "parole", and I'm against "luxuries" in our prison system. That's my opinion, and I fully stand by my opinions on the matter. If you want to try to make something else out of this conversation other than what has been discussed, then do what makes you feel good, be my guess. But, please don't twist what I have said around to mean something that I did NOT, or have NOT said.

There is nothing to twist. For you this is a game of making broad sweeping generalizations. Hope you got your little yuck yucks out of it.

We're done.

There is nothing to twist. For you this is a game of making broad sweeping generalizations. Hope you got your little yuck yucks out of it.

We're done.
Oh, very silly and immature remark. FYI - I wasn't playing a game, and no game was intended. There were no generalizations, period. I stated my opinion, and you presented absolutely nothing to rebut or dispute what I said. Parole is a waste on tax dollars, and luxuries in prisons are a waste of tax dollars. That is NOT generalizations, just fact. Otherwise disprove it, if you can. And, try to conduct this conversation in an adult and civil manner, please. There's no call to make silly childish remarks. This is merely a conversation and not war of some type.

I did. We're done.
Not hardly. I saw nothing that would rebut or dispute what I said. Obviously, you thought you did, but you didn't. In case I did miss it, please repeat it for me. Thanks. And, there's no call to leave. Stick around and say whatever it is that you feel needs to be said. I'll wait.

I did. But, I'm going to do better than that.

No. We are done. If you are incapable of evaluating your links then we can have no discussion. But, thank you.

No. We are done. If you are incapable of evaluating your links then we can have no discussion. But, thank you.
The topic wasn't about my links. You posted the topic concerning Parole. So, did you decide to not talk about parole any longer? Did you post it to abandon it, or to discuss it? I can discuss parole if that's what you intended to discuss to start with. Go ahead, talk about parole, I'll wait.

Forum List

Back