Parkland Deputy Who Sat on His Ass as Kids Were Shot Arrested on 11 Charges

He will get off

Non action is not prosecutable

There is no law that says you have to go up against an assault rifle with a handgun

All cops call for reinforcements

100 years isn't long enough for this sniveling coward
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that he's a coward?

Children were being massacred and he did nothing to try and save them

You won't change my mind...don't attempt it
He did do something. He used his radio.

What would you have done, Rambo?

Holy fuck s0n.....this is why putting guys like you in charge of anything is dangerous.

You dickhead....he disregarded his training. It's not cut and run and dive for cover. Failed to do his job and thus received the big bumpy.

No no he used his radio....good gawd

It just leads me to wonder how people with that point of view are able to navigate the world. The thought processing is fucked......

Does this mean that any cop who does not give up his life in the line of fire can be prosecuted?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that he's a coward?

He should have done just as what his training told him to do - go stop the shooter.

If he didn’t like that idea he should have resigned as a cadet and stop taking the taxpayers money.

He should have done just as what his training told him to do - go stop the shooter.

If he didn’t like that idea he should have resigned as a cadet and stop taking the taxpayers money.

Better the coward die then innocent defenseless children

He had a gun and he had training and he left the scene while children were murdered....just un FUCKING real.

Does this mean that any cop who does not give up his life in the line of fire can be prosecuted?
That same person in his law enforcement fiefdom can destroy another human being. And many have without any justice for the victims of their egos.

So you would have jumped in front of the bullets, Rambo?

He had a gun and he had training and he left the scene while children were murdered....just un FUCKING real.
He was seriously outgunned. It was most prudent to call for backup rather than go get killed.

You Rambos live in fantasyland. Real life is not some fantasy/action movie.

Last edited:

It's obvious you wouldn't.

Speaks volumes about you.

Now scram, I'm weary of your cowardice

Progressives view every matter in life as how they wish it could be. That every matter should be a zero sum game embracing their ideas. But fortunately for the rest of us, most folks dont think that way.

s0n....the guy is going down because there is a perception of law enforcement that must be maintained in the public view. It makes your views irrelevant. You'll notice that on almost every issue on this forum, you remain in the clear minority.

In this, you ask 1,000 people and well over 95% are outraged the guy didnt do dick. Not debatable....but guess you can still takes bows for views waaaaaaaay off the margin!!:2up::113::113:

I confronted a very pissed off guy brandishing a gun once. Life is like a box of chocolates, I’m here today just happy to know I chose not to run.

I hope nothing comes of this. The SC has ruled police have no mandatory requirement to risk their lives.
I agree with it.
He is a coward and a liar though
If this cowardly deputy was ordered to take certain actions by Scott Israel (who has since decided to leave the department) who assigned him to patrolling Stoneman-Douglas high for just such occasions then it seems at a minimum he is guilty of dereliction of duty.

Forum List

Back