Parkland Deputy Who Sat on His Ass as Kids Were Shot Arrested on 11 Charges

D8PUu_dVsAAAOEX.jpg

This is why the fakenews MSM has stopped talking about the Virginia Beach shooting.

D8PUu_dVsAAAOEX.jpg

This is why the fakenews MSM has stopped talking about the Virginia Beach shooting.

This thread is about Parkland. Start your own thread if you want to talk about something else. Try to keep up.

Kinda blows that silly "Good guy with a gun" theory out of the water, doesn't it?

No more than Typhoid Mary blows that silly "nice dinner at the restaurant" theory out of the water.

He'll be lucky if he survives the first five minutes of the pokey once the lifers get wind of who their new "friend" is.

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

I hope nothing comes of this. The SC has ruled police have no mandatory requirement to risk their lives.
I agree with it.
He is a coward and a liar though

Kinda blows that silly "Good guy with a gun" theory out of the water, doesn't it?

Hasty generalizations are general statements without sufficient evidence to support them. They are general claims too hastily made, hence they commit some sort of illicit assumption, stereotyping, unwarranted conclusion, overstatement, or exaggeration.

This is absolutely ridiculous. The guy didn't harm or endanger anybody.

It's a clear case of misdirected anger.
They fired Peterson for neglecting his duties at the high school on the day of the shooting.
It's the same as if he shot them himself.

He obviously wasn't a good guy if he stood there and let children be massacred.

Coward is a more apt description

Yes, he was a coward too, but he had a gun. He hadn't been convicted of a major crime. That exactly fits the NRA's definition of a Good Guy With a Gun.

I am surrounded by NYPD in my court.....two detectives. Too, a DEA guy two houses down and a Sheriff right next door. About 7 years ago, all the training tactics for law enforcement changed for an active shooter incident....became very aggressive.....forward to the shooter even passing the wounded. Jerkoff disregarded his training......fuck him.

Forum List

Back