Parents Murdered Their Five Year Old Daughter For Not Being Potty Trained

Damn Asians are strict!
1663877961281.png

Murdering a child for incontinance is not a political act. It is born of failure to get professional help, to prepare for child training and the maturity to endure the antics of a poorly trained child. One or both parents may be mentally ill.

Murdering a child for incontinance is not a political act. It is born of failure to get professional help, to prepare for child training and the maturity to endure the antics of a poorly trained child. One or both parents may be mentally ill.

1. Liberals want everything done their way no matter what.
2. Excuse me, might be mentally ill?

1. Liberals want everything done their way no matter what.
2. Excuse me, might be mentally ill?
1. Hamilton's death was a political murder. An incontinent child isn't incontinent because of its parents' politics.
2. Some foreign cultures allow child murders, wife murders, etc. If that child's parents were trained to believe eliminating a family member with a noxious habit is a duty, I would not consider them mentally ill, but I would consider them guilty of murder if they live in this country and do not respect the rules of law here..

1. Hamilton's death was a political murder. An incontinent child isn't incontinent because of its parents' politics.
2. Some foreign cultures allow child murders, wife murders, etc. If that child's parents were trained to believe eliminating a family member with a noxious habit, I would not consider them mentally ill, but I would consider them guilty of murder if they live in this country and do not respect the rules of law here..

I don't know what this is all about all I know is I'm about to post a new topic to prove how evil liberal beliefs are.

To me, them two demon possessed monsters should be urinated on once they are both thrown into the pokey.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That of course would only be the beginning.

Forum List

Back