Parents Furious As Kids Face Harsh Punishment For Being Honest, Not Joing Dems In Alt Reality

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Kids' brutal honesty is triggering fragile, easy offended transgender-indoctrinated snowflakes...

...and the people pushing transgender indoctrination and 'Drag Queen 101' on our kids in secret are starting to try to push harsh punishment on our kids for not calling 'transgender Barbie', formally known as 'Ken', 'She' instead of 'he'.

How about 'No' & 'fuck off'.

If you want to indoctrinate children into the new transgender culture here are a few lessons that should be mandatory:

1. We have a lot of protected rights in this country - the right NOT to be offended is not one of them, buttercup.

2. If you are a guy and want normal people to use female pronouns for you because you 'identify' as a girl (or vice versa), not all, but some people will laugh and / or refuse to do so, refusing to defy reality. GET READY FOR IT.

The issue is yours, not everyone else's.

Kids should not get punished for referring to WHAT YOU ARE, not for what you FEEL you are / IDENTIFY WITH.

I will never enable the serious mental disorder of gender dysphoria by calling a guy a girl or vice versa.

Bruce will always be a Bruce & there is nothing they can do to change that.
Facts don't care about your feelings or disorders

bruce-caitlyn-.jpg

Kids' brutal honesty is triggering fragile, easy offended transgender-indoctrinated snowflakes...

...and the people pushing transgender indoctrination and 'Drag Queen 101' on our kids in secret are starting to try to push harsh punishment on our kids for not calling 'transgender Barbie', formally known as 'Ken', 'She' instead of 'he'.

If you want to indoctrinate children into the new transgender culture here are a few lessons that should be mandatory:

1. We have a lot of protected rights in this country - the right NOT to be offended is not one of them, buttercup.

2. If you are a guy and want normal people to use female pronouns for you because you 'identify' as a girl (or vice versa), not all, but some people will laugh and / or refuse to do so, refusing to defy reality. GET READY FOR IT.

Kids should not get punished for referring to WHAT YOU ARE, not for what you FEEL you are / IDENTIFY WITH.

As always the truth lies somewhere in the middle. A transgender should be able to go to school, work, a park, a subway and not be harassed. If people are harassing them, then our society should pass laws protecting them. So the idiots in our society learn or stop being mean. But I also don't think being called a fag or n word is cause to get you fired. Unless you are dumb enough to say it at work.

And the race car driver who said the n word on line while playing a video game and was fired, he has sponsors. He's representing corporations. If he makes them look bad, they can fire him. He's not a protected species either.

And it does seem like gays are feeling comfortable to come out and it feels like they are throwing it in our faces but they should be free and comfortable being who they are. Yes you may laugh but just like anyone else, don't let them see it. And you can cross a line where you should be charged for harassment or something. You can't bully other people. Can you?

Transgenders need to get used to the odd looks in school because school prepares you for the real world. I had a man dressed as a woman come up to me in Germany and he/she worked for wherever it is I was and I just had to pretend nothing was abnormal. Like I didn't notice. I'd do the same for you if you had a big mole on you face.

1655494251516.png

I'm not talking about bullying. I am talking about not using YOUR preferred pronouns.

I don't have to play along with your preferred alternate reality. I / my chdren should not be punished for choosing not to.

No one is stopping someone from 'coming out'.. I won't make fun of anyone, but when you start talking about punishing me or my kids to force us to call some dude a her/she that's when you can go fuck off.

You know, I'm offended by anti-gun _-gun grabbers calling AR-15s 'Assault Weapons'. Why don't we punish every Democrat, libtard, and snowflake for using the highly offensive term?

These matters will never be resolved or banished at the polls. We can complain about their psychotic madness until hell has frozen over but the truth is no one but we the people can end these threats to our children. Sooner or later the rest of sane America will arrive at the same conclusion and blood will flow. Until then, keep exposing this insanity.

It was very telling when these tranny groomers got mad that schools were banning shit they claim they are not doing. :auiqs.jpg:

State: “You cant groom.”
Teachers: ”We are not grooming.”
State: ”Great, then it will be super easy to follow the law.”
Teachers: “TRANSPHOBE!”

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I will never enable the serious mental disorder of gender dysphoria by calling a guy a girl or vice versa.

View attachment 659122

No they don't care about your feelings and disorders. You don't get to name and shame people simply because you don't understand them, or their lives run counter to how you thing other people should live.

What difference does it make in your life if you now call "Bruce", "Krysten". Have you accomplish ANYTHING by refusing to respect that Krysten is not who she once was?

View attachment 659122
those photos seem to tell one many things... not sure anyone wants to hear what I see there...

But it just stands to reason that messing w/ nature is not a good thing

Again, the libs like nature until it comes to unborn children and gender... and probably other things...

No they don't care about your feelings and disorders. You don't get to name and shame people simply because you don't understand them, or their lives run counter to how you thing other people should live.

What difference does it make in your life if you now call "Bruce", "Krysten". Have you accomplish ANYTHING by refusing to respect that Krysten is not who she once was?
people have their feelings hurt all the time by children engaging in name calling... adults engaging in name calling

big deal

Free Speech

nuff said... We're creating a nation of wimps...

It was very telling when these tranny groomers got mad that schools were banning shit they claim they are not doing. :auiqs.jpg:

State: “You cant groom.”
Teachers: ”We are not grooming.”
State: ”Great, then it will be super easy to follow the law.”
Teachers: “TRANSPHOBE!”

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It depends on your definition of "grooming". Republicans seem prepared to define any mention of non-traditional families or relationships "grooming", just as any mention of the harms of slavery and systemic racism now meet the definition of "Critical Race Theory".

Just who the fuck do you think you're protecting? And from what??

What other mental illness’ should we just put up with?

It depends on your definition of "grooming". Republicans seem prepared to define any mention of non-traditional families or relationships "grooming", just as any mention of the harms of slavery and systemic racism now meet the definition of "Critical Race Theory".

Just who the fuck do you think you're protecting? And from what??
Nobody said don’t mention it. Just do it with older teens and adults and not 5 year olds.

You assholes call everything racist. PBJ sandwiches are racist according to you fucks. Save us your sob story.

people have their feelings hurt all the time by children engaging in name calling... adults engaging in name calling

big deal

Free Speech

nuff said... We're creating a nation of wimps...

You've created a nation of suicidal teenagers who are afraid to be "different". Who are sent to schools where they're not allowed to mix with the children of "undesirables", and they're told evolution and science are bunk, and the Bible tells the true history of the world.

Your young "virgins" at their "Christian" high schools are prepared to take it up the ass and give their boyfriends blowjobs - something that the girls in my day would have been disgusted to have suggested, all because they promised their fathers they wouldn't have vaginal sex before marriage.

Talk about the law of unintended consequences.

You've created a nation of suicidal teenagers who are afraid to be "different". Who are sent to schools where they're not allowed to mix with the children of "undesirables", and they're told evolution and science are bunk, and the Bible tells the true history of the world.

Your young "virgins" at their "Christian" high schools are prepared to take it up the ass and give their boyfriends blowjobs - something that the girls in my day would have been disgusted to have suggested, all because they promised their fathers they wouldn't have vaginal sex before marriage.

You took God out of schools. So yes, look at what you caused.

What other mental illness’ should we just put up with?

You "just put up with" all kinds of mental illness. Racism is a prime example. You're certainly prepared to tolerate those who think they're superior to racial minorities or that they don't need to acknowledge that their current station in life is determined, to a great extent, by the colour of your skin.

You "just put up with" all kinds of mental illness. Racism is a prime example. You're certainly prepared to tolerate those who think they're superior to racial minorities or that they don't need to acknowledge that their current station in life is determined, to a great extent, by the colour of your skin.
Nope, sure don’t. What I don’t put up with is your racism either. It’s equally bad to accuse someone of success for being white as it is to make being a failure the result of being black.

It never ceases to amaze me how you racist fucks always fall back on screaming racism in every discussion. Maybe we should talk about the true mental illness at the root of all this. Liberalism.

more incoherent liberal bs

time for me to move on to something intelligible.

You took God out of schools. So yes, look at what you caused.

Taking "God out of schools" isn't what caused Christian schools to become hotbeds of perversion and depravity. These schools are teaching young women that their only value as a wife is an intact hymen. That's what results from forcing young girls to take "chastity pledges" and leaving it up to parents to teach their children about sex.
Conservatives have vehemently opposed sex education in high schools, so the kids are on their own, in figuring out what's appropriate while dating. Telling kids "Don't" is a bigtime failure, and one of the main reasons why 13% of the women who obtain abortions identify as "evangelicals".

"Just say No" doesn't work with teenagers and sex any better than it did for teenagers and pot. What works is access to information on biology. Conservatives treat everything as a privacy issue except abortion which is not in the public interest. It encourages "wanton" behaviour.

The countries with the lowest abortion levels, are the ones where abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor, and there are no laws governing it. The countries with the highest rates of abortion are those where it's banned on religious grounds.

Taking "God out of schools" isn't what caused Christian schools to become hotbeds of perversion and depravity. These schools are teaching young women that their only value as a wife is an intact hymen. That's what results from forcing young girls to take "chastity pledges" and leaving it up to parents to teach their children about sex.
Conservatives have vehemently opposed sex education in high schools, so the kids are on their own, in figuring out what's appropriate while dating. Telling kids "Don't" is a bigtime failure, and one of the main reasons why 13% of the women who obtain abortions identify as "evangelicals".

"Just say No" doesn't work with teenagers and sex any better than it did for teenagers and pot. What works is access to information on biology. Conservatives treat everything as a privacy issue except abortion which is not in the public interest. It encourages "wanton" behaviour.

The countries with the lowest abortion levels, are the ones where abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor, and there are no laws governing it. The countries with the highest rates of abortion are those where it's banned on religious grounds.
You forgot about CCP and forced abortions in terms of the rest of the world. As for the US abortion or marriage is not in the constitution. And yes I was against DOMA for the same reason. Also the late Justice Ginsberg thought Roe was decided wrong in a 1992 judicial article.

Forum List

Back